Five wishes.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Re: Five wishes.

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa - I just fixed your post so it's clear where each part of the text comes from.

Tip: when joking, add a :mrgreen: to indicate it.

Have fun (Rule #1 here).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Hi,

I was only joking, sorry I just read my message again hope I did not offend anyone.

Lisa
I wasn't offended. Or worried. Or befuddled, bewildered, befogged, asea, distraught... let's not prolong that list too far, so I'll just add "etc."... :wink:

Well, maybe the mangled quotes making the whole post just a tad confusing to read might take me just slightly into befogged territory... :mrgreen:

In this place, anyone's dreams can come true. If someone wants to be slathered in honey and licked clean by a group of sugar addicts, fine with me! :rofl:

The only dream that's verboten in here is taking away someone else's naughty dreams.

That's a whippable offense :oops: :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Thank you Jenny for putting all that straight. It just kept telling me I had too many quotes and.... never mind it all went wrong :oops:

Thank you again x.

The honey sounds fun mind.

Lisa
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bound_jenny wrote:Lisa - I just fixed your post so it's clear where each part of the text comes from.

Tip: when joking, add a :mrgreen: to indicate it.

Have fun (Rule #1 here).

Jenny.
Now you tell us how to properly joke in posts here! No wonder my jokes are taken seriously.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I always thought :mrgreen: meant you was jealous, you know green with envy etc.
Perhaps for safety all jokey posts should be preceded with a warning post posted at least a week in advance in triplicate and highlighted with large text stating other jokes are available. :mrgreen:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I actually looked up green face emoji once. If I remember correctly, it has multiple interpretations. I usually see it as smug, over confident, or gloating. But never jealous.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I always thought :mrgreen: meant you was jealous, you know green with envy etc.
That would be a middle green, with just a tinge of yellow. A really yellowish green means one is about to toss one's cookies (a waste of cookies in my book). Of course none of this applies to Vulcans...

And :mrgreen: is known as Mr. Green. I wonder if he's related to Red Green... :idea:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I actually looked up green face emoji once. If I remember correctly, it has multiple interpretations. I usually see it as smug, over confident, or gloating. But never jealous.
Overconfident playful mischief? :hi:

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Well after apologising to everyone including Jenny for having to put things right for me and ensuring I administered a good spanking to myself today I learned that someone had the idea before me.
I just read this story https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4310916 ... m-chateau/

I think mine would be a little different though some things I would not have and others I would that they do not. So it seems there is a chateau for everyone!

Yay.
I will go and get a nice soft cushion now for my poor sore red bottom to sit on. Lesson learned.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I always thought :mrgreen: meant you was jealous, you know green with envy etc.
That would be a middle green, with just a tinge of yellow. A really yellowish green means one is about to toss one's cookies (a waste of cookies in my book). Of course none of this applies to Vulcans...

And :mrgreen: is known as Mr. Green. I wonder if he's related to Red Green... :idea:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I actually looked up green face emoji once. If I remember correctly, it has multiple interpretations. I usually see it as smug, over confident, or gloating. But never jealous.
Overconfident playful mischief? :hi:

Jenny.
Thank you Jenny, now you've explained it, it is perfectly clear to me and I fully understand.
Not.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Multiple interpretations, well that's jolly useful then. :facepalm:

I tend not to look things up, it only confuses me more.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote: I will go and get a nice soft cushion now for my poor sore red bottom to sit on. Lesson learned.

Lisa
While your bottom is having a sit down what will the rest of you be doing? :mrgreen:

As :mrgreen: has multiple meanings I feel fully justified in throwing one in here there and everywhere and people can interpret it however they like. In this context it is to imply I'm jealous, though it never meant jealousy, of the fact Lisa has a detachable bottom and I don't and she has a sore red bottom and I don't.

I'm also curious as to which other bits of her are detachable.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote: I will go and get a nice soft cushion now for my poor sore red bottom to sit on. Lesson learned.

Lisa
While your bottom is having a sit down what will the rest of you be doing? :mrgreen:

As :mrgreen: has multiple meanings I feel fully justified in throwing one in here there and everywhere and people can interpret it however they like. In this context it is to imply I'm jealous, though it never meant jealousy, of the fact Lisa has a detachable bottom and I don't and she has a sore red bottom and I don't.

Anything you want.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.96 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
SWLR400202.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Well after apologising to everyone including Jenny for having to put things right for me and ensuring I administered a good spanking to myself today I learned that someone had the idea before me.

I think mine would be a little different though some things I would not have and others I would that they do not. So it seems there is a chateau for everyone!

Yay.
I will go and get a nice soft cushion now for my poor sore red bottom to sit on. Lesson learned.

Lisa
Interesting article. 8) :twisted:

Makes me think of Lady Heather's place of "business", on CSI (the original set in Las Vegas). She had some interesting activities going on there. :whip:

Interesting also is their typical client categories, including some that could be very public figures... :!:

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Well after apologising to everyone including Jenny for having to put things right for me and ensuring I administered a good spanking to myself today I learned that someone had the idea before me.

Yay.

Lisa
Interesting article. 8) :twisted:

Makes me think of Lady Heather's place of "business", on CSI (the original set in Las Vegas). She had some interesting activities going on there. :whip:

Interesting also is their typical client categories, including some that could be very public figures... :!:

Jenny.
Yes I do wonder where some of our most honourable politicians go on their holidays. Perhaps we just found out.
Not sure I want to know about the kink where people are put on the spit roast thing? That feels a little disturbing to me.

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bounddosster wrote:

Lisa

I never thought the green one was jealousy just has a big grin. I don't know but now it makes me wonder if I have been using them in the proper way all this time.

Well while my bum recovered the rest of me was working from home and trying to be professional. Now that IS a joke. Me Professional, I still think one day someone will discover I am not.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Well while my bum recovered the rest of me was working from home and trying to be professional. Now that IS a joke. Me Professional, I still think one day someone will discover I am not.

Lisa
For years I did such a good job at pretending to be professional that the fools in charge promoted me. I tried to protest but they insisted so I left. There was no way I was working for a company that would promote someone like me to position of responsibility. :) or :mrgreen: (whatever).