Heels enforcement

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bounddosster

Re: Heels enforcement

Post by bounddosster »

Riddle wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 10:49 Oh, does this mean that we won’t be seeing any computers or other electronics imbedded into your shoes?

Nice find! Follows the “KISS” (Keep It Simple) method well.
KISS means keep it simple, stupid. Which I've always thought to be wrong and it should be Keep It Stupidly Simple. Just seemed to make more sense but its really irrelevant as I'd balls it up regardless. :P
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I got them on eBay. They have to be a good fit for this to work especially the sides of the ankle. I have noticed that with 4 inch heels, there is good relief, 5 inch heels make the cuff snug but comfortable, 6 inch heels seems to be the sweet spot. It must be the ergonomics of my ankles when almost maxed out, those bones seem to tuck in enough to not have pressure bearing against them. It does not work if trying to walk tip-toed, the strain of using muscle to force this position allows ankle expansion. The foot must be in arched, tip toe position, but the heel must be resting 5 or 6 inches to contract the ankle bones away from the cuff. I have not been able to find slightly larger cuffs to lessen the punishment, that is, would allow me to wear shorter heels in the 3 to 4 inch range.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote: 21 Nov 2023, 17:49
Riddle wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 10:49 Oh, does this mean that we won’t be seeing any computers or other electronics imbedded into your shoes?

KISS means keep it simple, stupid. Which I've always thought to be wrong and it should be Keep It Stupidly Simple. Just seemed to make more sense but its really irrelevant as I'd balls it up regardless. :P
Let's Keep It Steel Slave.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

:rofl: I was wondering if and when someone would correct me on that.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Riddle wrote: 22 Nov 2023, 07:44

:rofl: I was wondering if and when someone would correct me on that.
I wasn't wishing to point out your error but had to give the correct version so my post made sense, which I actually like to do. occasionally. :)

I think some people also use KISS as Keep It Short and Simple of course they are totally wrong, the fools. :mrgreen:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

Apologies if I am repeating or missing something. This looks like what you ming be looking for. The "Gold" chain is replaceable

https://www.walmart.com/ip/KBODIU-Women ... /405789555
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

Echoing the statements here about KISS. I'm not sure I like the idea of you having all these electrical bits in your heels, and being caught in the rain.

Either way, really hope it goes well Shannon. Your feet are gorgeous!
Shannon SteelSlave

Thank you, Joe! I do tend to have the desire to sometimes have things simple, as if it could work in ancient times, though I also have the fantasy of being enslaved by a computerized master that has only knowledge of human feeling, without the actual true understanding. If you've ever read "New Belt" by Mikel, it is a good idea of what I might be after. viewtopic.php?t=14584
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

These cuffs are effective! Just spent a whole day in them, on my feet all day doing chores and stuff, and needles to say, spent very very little time unheeled. I could walk across only a room before being reminded that heels are a requirement. If I had to travel without shoes for any distance, I kept a pair in my waist band to put back on immediately when finished with the heavy lifting.
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (11.99 KiB) Viewed 2896 times
This remains my favourite way to ensure heel compliance.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

The only problem this set up can't solve is my occasional indecisiveness. Pumps, peeps, straps, ankle boots. :roll: It seems only heel locking straps can keep them on so I don't have a choice any more.
Still prefer the steel cuffs though.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Bought a copy of these cuffs on ali for under $7 USD. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568057 ... pt=glo2usa Still love to use them in this manner.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

I dared to ask Kinbaku for a heels dare (hopefully not a mistake) Offered 3 choices for attire and bondage. Kinbaku chose the belly dancer winter suit with enforcement anklets and called out my 5 inch pumps. Now I better get to my chores, because if I don't finish, I have to set a timer for the ankle cuffs for 24 hours, meaning I will have to sleep with the cuffs on, and wear heels from 1st thing in the morning, a rude awakening.
Kinbaku, does moderator public relations communications count as work? Please? Oh darn, better get those chores and modeling done.
kinbaku dare.jpg
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Because you where brave enough to do it like I asked it, moderator public relations communications count as work. :love:
Nice outfit, hopefully not for 24 hours. :gag: :whip: :rofl: