Heels enforcement

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Riddle

Re: Heels enforcement

Post by Riddle »

How about WiFi modules in the space between the heel and toe of the shoe? With pressure and object sensors, you could easily confirm the shoe is on your foot.

The SLA battery type would be my preferred option for attaching to someone else’s shoes. :mrgreen:
For my own shoes, a lithium type battery would be more comfortable than sealed lead acid simply because of how much lighter the battery would be.

Bluetooth to a smartphone is the usual solution for mobile sensors, but wouldn’t function without the smartphone. Perhaps someone can convince Shannon to “upgrade” their phone before the end of 2124. :mrgreen: :rofl: :facepalm:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would not be opposed to that. Would the pressure sensors be piezo electric, or bio metric? The pressure sensors could possibly be placed under the insole, and a "coin" battery holdercould likewise fit. No danger of me crushing it placed in the arch area, as my arches are high enough to clear it.
IMG_2595.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Riddle wrote:Perhaps someone can convince Shannon to “upgrade” their phone before the end of 2124.
Don't look at me.

Mine is a flip phone I bought back in 2012, and it does phone calls and texts just fine. No smart doohickey. A plain dumb phone. It will leave me either when it dies, or when it's pried out of my cold, dead hands!!! Mouahahahahahaha!!! :P

So I would be the worst candidate to persuade someone to upgrade their phone... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
Riddle wrote:Perhaps someone can convince Shannon to “upgrade” their phone before the end of 2124.
Don't look at me.

Mine is a flip phone I bought back in 2012, and it does phone calls and texts just fine. No smart doohickey. A plain dumb phone. It will leave me either when it dies, or when it's pried out of my cold, dead hands!!! Mouahahahahahaha!!! :P

So I would be the worst candidate to persuade someone to upgrade their phone... :rofl:

Jenny.
Me neither, my phone doesn't even have an SD card slot. It is a flip phone though, every time it rings or beeps I shout at it "Agghhh! flipping phone" then usually flip it through the air. Phones were made to last back then, mines been bashed out no end and not once has the valves broken. Occasionally the little door you open to put the coal in sticks but I can live with that. :mrgreen:
steam punk phone2.jpg
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

:mrgreen: I am surprised that no one has mentioned the specific year I selected. A century seems lengthy enough to get Shannon convinced. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny wrote:
Don't look at me.

Jenny.
I resisted the upgrade until 2012. Around 2008, I went to the Verizon Wireless store to get a new phone because my old flip phone wasn’t staying charged anymore. The salesman was very excited to show me the new phones. Most of the new phones were basically the same as mine except vibrant colors instead of silver. So, I had to ask the salesman why would I buy a new phone when it is the same as mine. He said to fix the battery problem. When I asked about buying a new battery instead of the new phone, he directed me to the parts counter and was visibly disappointed with losing the sale. New battery: $50. New phone (then): $300.

When I returned to the US in 2012, I needed a new phone and wanted a single portable device for both my music and phone. So nice to have all of my music cds available in my phone. Too bad I am having a hard time finding new cds; everyone expects digital music downloads instead.

As for the shoes, a watch battery and piezo sensors would work. The only trouble will be fitting the microcontroller circuit board in such a small space.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Riddle wrote:As for the shoes, a watch battery and piezo sensors would work. The only trouble will be fitting the microcontroller circuit board in such a small space.
Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 can do the job. :wink:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
Riddle wrote:As for the shoes, a watch battery and piezo sensors would work. The only trouble will be fitting the microcontroller circuit board in such a small space.
Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 can do the job. :wink:
If the micro controller had a cable say about leg length and suitably shaped it could be insert somewhere higher up. :shock: and perhaps be made to vibrate. :shock: :shock:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I thought you were being optimistic.

By 2124 I think phones will be hardwired into the brain at birth. Not that I'm seriously expecting the human race to still be the dominant species on the planet by then.
Shannon SteelSlave

Anyone throwing in a "Get Smart" joke here?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Anyone throwing in a "Get Smart" joke here?
Shoe phones? Sorry about that, Chief! :facepalm: :rofl:

(I have the complete series on DVD)
bounddosster wrote:Me neither, my phone doesn't even have an SD card slot. It is a flip phone though, every time it rings or beeps I shout at it "Agghhh! flipping phone" then usually flip it through the air. Phones were made to last back then, mines been bashed out no end and not once has the valves broken. Occasionally the little door you open to put the coal in sticks but I can live with that.
Coal-fired! That one can even keep you warm in winter. Today's phones couldn't do that unless they catch fire. And you have a built-in clock.

Keep it, Shannon. No one's going to hack that one! :lol:
bounddosster wrote:By 2124 I think phones will be hardwired into the brain at birth. Not that I'm seriously expecting the human race to still be the dominant species on the planet by then.
The human race will be gradually being replaced by a half-human, half-cybernetic species. It will be the creation of the Borg. :shock:

Or the machines will turn against us and end up with a bunch of Arnold Schwarzenegger lookalike androids spewing cliché phrases with a thick German accent (or does he speak Austrian too? :wink: ). :rofl:

Either that or a bunch of chromed humanoid toasters with scanning red dots for eyes out to get us. By your command, O Imperious Leader! 8)

If William Shatner survives until then, we can tell him to blow them up just by talking to them... :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

I think I have it.
s-l500.jpg
Wearing these tight oval cuffs adds pressure when flat footed that disappears after putting on 6 inch heels. The pressure is not where I expected it, which would have been the flexion of the Achilles tendon pressing on the front of the ankle, but rather, the sides. A quick lap around my house wearing these cuffs on my ankles without shoes was uncomfortable, but manageable, needless to say, in an odd twist, I let out a sigh of relief putting ON my 6 inch pumps.
I tried the cuffs with my 4 inch heels and the resulting discomfort was a little higher than with the 6 inch, which took just about all of the pressure from the sides of my ankle/calf, so, "the higher, the better" rule applies here.
Now for a fun game, lock these cuffs on, and lock up all of my other shoes, especially the chunk heels and 4 inch (haven't tried it with 5 inch yet) in other words, deny myself access to any other shoe that can grant me some relief, and offer only the pair I want to enforce.
So now, I can require the use of heels without adding ugly straps, and still offer the freedom to take them off if necessary for heavy lifting down stairs, but with a penalty. Prolly going to keep my shoes with me in that case, so that after I finish carrying the large item down the stairs, I can immediately put the shoes back on instead of going back to get them, and suffering those steps.
I also know the penalty for removing tight shoes, especially my Pleaser Devious series, as my toes have to reform to the proper shape when putting them back on, adding some benefit to wearing them even if not standing or walking.
May decide to experiment with other sizes of oval cuffs. That might allow me to set the severity of the heel wearing condition. A looser pair might find relief from 3 inch heels, though I can still upgrade to the higher sizes if I desire for some reason. But I guess I've had it if wearing the tightest cuffs; only the highest heels will save me the pain. :whip:
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 06:10 ... But I guess I've had it if wearing the tightest cuffs; only the highest heels will save me the pain. :whip:
The ideal ankle cuffs for training in wearing very high heels. I like it.
Either the difficulty of wearing the high heels, or the pain on the ankles because of the shackles. :twisted:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Oh, does this mean that we won’t be seeing any computers or other electronics imbedded into your shoes?

Nice find! Follows the “KISS” (Keep It Simple) method well.
Shannon SteelSlave

Riddle wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 10:49 Oh, does this mean that we won’t be seeing any computers or other electronics imbedded into your shoes?

Nice find! Follows the “KISS” (Keep It Simple) method well.
No, I didn't say that, I just seem to have satisfied my need for now. I hope to keep tinkering with this idea, and involve electronics sometime.
👠👠
zixje

Post by zixje »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 06:10 I think I have it. s-l500.jpgWearing these tight oval cuffs adds pressure when flat footed that disappears after putting on 6 inch heels. The pressure is not where I expected it, which would have been the flexion of the Achilles tendon pressing on the front of the ankle, but rather, the sides. A quick lap around my house wearing these cuffs on my ankles without shoes was uncomfortable, but manageable, needless to say, in an odd twist, I let out a sigh of relief putting ON my 6 inch pumps.
I tried the cuffs with my 4 inch heels and the resulting discomfort was a little higher than with the 6 inch, which took just about all of the pressure from the sides of my ankle/calf, so, "the higher, the better" rule applies here.
Now for a fun game, lock these cuffs on, and lock up all of my other shoes, especially the chunk heels and 4 inch (haven't tried it with 5 inch yet) in other words, deny myself access to any other shoe that can grant me some relief, and offer only the pair I want to enforce.
So now, I can require the use of heels without adding ugly straps, and still offer the freedom to take them off if necessary for heavy lifting down stairs, but with a penalty. Prolly going to keep my shoes with me in that case, so that after I finish carrying the large item down the stairs, I can immediately put the shoes back on instead of going back to get them, and suffering those steps.
I also know the penalty for removing tight shoes, especially my Pleaser Devious series, as my toes have to reform to the proper shape when putting them back on, adding some benefit to wearing them even if not standing or walking.
May decide to experiment with other sizes of oval cuffs. That might allow me to set the severity of the heel wearing condition. A looser pair might find relief from 3 inch heels, though I can still upgrade to the higher sizes if I desire for some reason. But I guess I've had it if wearing the tightest cuffs; only the highest heels will save me the pain. :whip:
Great idea, I think I am going to try it!
Where did you get those cuffs from?
They look great!