Task/dares.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Louise_69

Task/dares.

Post by Louise_69 »

Hey fellow kinksters,
I am back after a long time working away.
I need some dares/tasks to ease me back in.
Please don't be gental :twisted: x

Always looking for kik dares/tasks to exchange add me: Louise_x69x
rmcingle

Re: Task/dares.

Post by rmcingle »

Louise_69 :

I don't know about others, but I am far more likely to respond with a dare if I knew more about you.

I must admit, I only visit this site occasionally, and don't know all the people well. Perhaps others know more about you?

For me, it would help to know:

Male or female?
Do you like for there to be pain involved?
Perhaps a predicament, where you get the choice of pain or longer bondage time?
What sort of equipment do you have?
Do you live alone?
What sort of release mechanisms have you used in the past?
Do you have prior experience?

R.Mc.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Male or female? M
Do you like for there to be pain involved? Yes
Perhaps a predicament, where you get the choice of pain or longer bondage time? LOVE Painful predicaments
What sort of equipment do you have? Lots and always looking for things to add
Do you live alone? No but have a location where i can be alone.
What sort of release mechanisms have you used in the past? Key safe combined with the time lock app, a key holder over kik, Ice locks.
Do you have prior experience? Lots of experience been practicing for over 20 years.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Male or female? M
Do you like for there to be pain involved? Yes
Perhaps a predicament, where you get the choice of pain or longer bondage time? LOVE Painful predicaments
What sort of equipment do you have? Lots and always looking for things to add
Do you live alone? No but have a location where i can be alone.
What sort of release mechanisms have you used in the past? Key safe combined with the time lock app, a key holder over kik, Ice locks.
Do you have prior experience? Lots of experience been practicing for over 20 years.
Write something in your post Outside dare.
Do that first and report it to BoundAnna (if you want).
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

I am alone tonight any suggestions how i should spend it?
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Louise_69 wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 18:40 I am alone tonight any suggestions how i should spend it?
You said you have lots of toys, so based on that you can give this a try

For this you will need nipple clamps, a weight to hang on the nipple clamps, wrist cuffs, a length of rope, preferably a length of chain (doesn't need to be long), a padlock, your ice lock, two short lengths of rope, and maybe some zip ties.

You will be tying yourself in the kitchen, backed up to the kitchen sink. The length of rope will run off to something sturdy, either across the kitchen or perhaps in the next room, where one end will be tied. The other end will tie to a length of chain, whose other end will be locked to your wrist cuffs with the padlock. The key to this padlock will be somewhere out of reach while you are tied up. Adjust the length so that your arms will be stretched out tight away from your body when you are backed up to the counter.

The ice lock will have one end secured to the kitchen faucet and the other end to your balls. This will allow the ice to drip into the sink, don't want to make a mess! Don't worry, you won't be pulling too hard against the faucet, not with your balls!

The nipple clamps will have a weight hanging from them on a cord. Adjust the length of the cord so that if you bend over you can rest the weight on the floor, to relieve your nipples. Make the weight sufficient that it motivates you to do so.

I expect the sequence to be something like this:

Rope / chain set up first. If you have a chain then the chain portion can be long enough so that you can easily reach it. If you don't have a chain, then tie a loop in the rope at an appropriate spot, add a zip tie so that you can't untie it, and leave extra rope where you can reach it.

Apply the wrist cuffs, have the padlock on the counter, the key across the room. Add zip ties to the wrist cuffs to prevent you from unbuckling them.

Connect the ice lock between your balls and faucet, pulling it snug.

Apply the nipple clamps with dangling weight.

Pick up the end of the chain, pull it tight, wrap the chain through the D rings on the wrist cuffs then lock the chain back to itself.

Now you are stuck until the ice lock releases your balls. Then it is a simple matter of walking across the room to get the key to the padlock.

If you want to spice it up some I would add a butt plug. I might for for one that did NOT stay inserted easily, and add a piece of string from around the butt plug to the nipple clamps so that if the butt plug comes out it's weight will be added to the nipple clamps. Now you will be motivated to keep that butt plug in, which won't be hard as you can keep pressing it against the counter. Just don't squirm too much.

R.Mc.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Thankyou I'm off to try it
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 00:11 Thankyou I'm off to try it
Succes with it! rmcingle beat me to it with a good scenario. And it's a good scenario, thank you rmcingle. :worship:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Thankyou that was alot of fun, high heels, butt plug and ball gag. Made for a very shakey dribbling wait.
These are my favourite type of activity x
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Louise_69 wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 10:03 Thankyou that was alot of fun, high heels, butt plug and ball gag. Made for a very shakey dribbling wait.
These are my favourite type of activity x
Aw, come on, give more details!

How long were you locked in place? How much weight did you have hanging from the nipples? How badly did your nipples hurt?

R.Mc.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Sorry busy day,
So the ice lock held me for 1 hour 25 minutes, i used a 100g weight accompanied by my clover clamps.
Lets just say i spent more time bent over drooling everywhere through my gag. The clamps bite hard.
The high heels caused my legs to shake being bent over. Which made the clamps shake on my nipples.
My nipple still hurt now.
Thank you again, it was a lot if fun.
Please send any other ideas my way. :whip:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 20:15Please send any other ideas my way. :whip:
Until rmcingle give you another one, you can do this in the mean time:

Undress completely.

Put on your handcuffs and ankle cuffs as well as a butt plug that is blocked with a crotch harness.

Then you smear the ball of your ball gag with honey and put it on.

Then your nipple clamps with the weights on each nipple clamp separately, but these are connected via elastic bands to the nipple clamps.
Test this first by holding the nipple clamps in your hands with the weights attached: the elastic should be firm enough so that it does not break, but give enough so that the elastic expands at least an inch when you move your hands up and down.

Then do this self-bondage.

By moving back and forth to look for the key in the other room, the nipple clamps will start to rock and even if you stand still, they will continue to move back and forth and up and down for a while. And neither hand can stop that.
However, you are obliged to move to the key to free yourself or to remain still for a very long time until the time padlock frees you.

Extra points for wearing high heels. :twisted:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Ooo my that sounds awesome, that will be tomorrows task thanks Kinkabu
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 22:36 Ooo my that sounds awesome, that will be tomorrows task thanks Kinkabu
A kinky way to use my name. :rofl: :rofl:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

:rofl: