Self-Bondage Diary

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
losttime

Self-Bondage Diary

Post by losttime »

After giving up kink and missing it terribly, I recently started up again. I am making an effort to be in self-bondage 30 minutes a day, mostly because I find it so relaxing. And part of this is keeping I diary of what I do. Would there be any interest in what I've done so far?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self-Bondage Diary

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Lost Time.
I think what you're describing is what we're about here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
losttime

Post by losttime »

Here we go, every session was 30 minutes unless noted. Starting slowly because it's been awhile.

Day 1 (02-Sep-2023): Hands together, tied to bedpost, first time in any bondage in 14 months, amazing
Day 2 (03-Sep 2023): Same as day #1, not as amazing but still good
Day 3 (04-Sep-2023): Feet tied as well, very stretched out, sore afterwards, may have briefly fallen asleep
Day 4 (05-Sep-2023): Hog tie with cuffs, not as flexible as I used to be, had to use extra carabiners to complete hands to feet
Day 5 (06-Sep-2023): Same as day #3, tried a little different method for the hand tie, need to improve that, wonderful nonetheless
Day 6 (07-Sep-2023): Same as day #5, did a little better with the hand tie to the point wrists were suspended rather than resting on the bed; hurt somewhat during but the post-headspace and the rope marks were worth it; also some very pleasant thoughts
Day 7 (08-Sep-2023): Same as day #6, although didn't suspend the wrists; rope work was decent by my standards, was waiting all day for this as I had a 12 hour work day
Day 8 (09-Sep-2003): 60 minute session. Spread eagled with cuffs to the bed. Able to handle it no problem, felt wonderful as usual, time flew by
losttime

Post by losttime »

Always welcome to listen to suggestions and critiques:

Day 8 (09-Sep-2023): 60 minute session. Spread eagle with cuffs to the bed. Able to handle it no problem, felt wonderful as usual, time flew by
Day 9 (10-Sep-2023): Same as Day #8. Couldn't get into it as much as I did yesterday, so time dragged a bit but not too much, I know every day is not going to amazing
Day 10 (11-Sep-2023): Suspension cuffs for wrists with those chained to a pipe on a ceiling. Was mostly concerned that I could stand up for 30 minutes because of recent hip issues. A little hip pain but nothing I couldn't handle.
Day 11 (12-Sep-2023): Spread eagle with cuffs to the bed, but instead of 22.5 in/57 cm apart the cuffs were 27 in/68.5 cm. That may be the max I can go, not sure if the cord I attach the cuffs to can stretch any more.
Day 12 (13-Sep-2023): Had a long day at work, was a bit in a bad mood, but I promised myself I would do this every day, so just hands tied together and the feet tied together with rope, with a rope in between to keep myself relatively still. Was a touch tight on both, but who cares, I got marks. And in a better mood.
Day 13 (14-Sep-2003): Basic cuff hog-tie. Didn't have a lot of time today so I had to make it quick and simple.
Day 14 (15-Sep-2003): I'd call this one a failure. Wanted to tie myself to a pole in the basement, couldn't quite reach my hands around behind the pole, and it's hard to tie your chest to a static object while standing. Will have to think of better ideas when I want this again.
losttime

Post by losttime »

Is anybody enjoying these? Haven't heard any feedback.

- Day 15 (16-Sep-2023): 60 minute session. Very simple hands behind the back with rope. Very nice, very relaxing, very nice rope marks.
- Day 16 (17-Sep-2023): Same as day #15. If it was good yesterday, it's good today. Too bad the alarm went off, there needs to be an app that doesn't sound if it detects you're floating.
- Day 17 (18-Sep-2023): Starting to feel a little tinge in my shoulders so I decided to just go easy today and have a wrist tie and a foot tie. Probably went a little too tight, but hey, nice marks. Honestly, not in a good mood today and it didn't help much.
- Day 18 (19-Sep-2023): Same as yesterday, will probably convalesce the shoulders for a while
- Day 19 (20-Sep-2023): A little different with the front tie, rigged it so the hands to stay over the heart rather than be by the wrists.
- Day 20 (21-Sep-2023): Back to behind the back for a simple tie
[22 and 23-Sep 2023, no sessions, had zero alone time for the two days]
- Day 21 (24-Sep-2023): Return to where I want to be, behind the back simple tie. I know they're not very elaborate, but they're the most spacey for me. To a bed or to a hard point has the feeling of impending doom, behind the back feels more like a hostage situation, which is comforting to me.

Again, if you have any suggestions, I'm willing to give them a try if I can do them.
losttime

Post by losttime »

Anybody still reading these?

- Day 22 (25-Sep-2023): Felt in a stretchy mood, so four point to the bed. But not too extreme as the body is exhausted.
- Day 23 (26-Sep-2023): I needed to feel something today, so a super tight ankle tie and a super-super tight tie just above the knee, along with wrists to the bedpost. My arms are sore, the rope marks on the legs are awesome, and I feel so much better.
- Day 24 (27-Sep-2023): Had weird sleep the last five days so I knew a crash was coming, so I chose a simple wrist cuffs together, ankle cuffs together, and a short chain between the four. And I did fall asleep.
- Day 25 (28-Sep-2023): Was able to rig a rope hogtie, hands were probably too tight, so I got more preoccupied to make sure I could keep them from going numb than being in the moment.
- Day 26 (29-Sep-2023): had no time when I got home because of a 15 hour day, so chose to sleep in bondage, wrists separated by a six inch chain, same for the ankles, chain linking the two sets together. Not the best night of sleep, but I've had much worse.
- Day 27 (30-Sep-2023): ankles roped, knees roped, hands cuffed but dangling off a post rather than on the bed. Very spacey after this one, and for whatever reason very, very hungry.
- Day 28 (1-Oct-2023): another situation where I had no time, so I slept in bondage like two days ago. Did not go well, woke up too many times, might have to figure out a better idea if sleep bondage is my only option.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I still wish I could satisfy my bondage cravings in my sleep.
Some days, you have doubled your goal of 30 minutes bound.
Be careful with pole tying. I was warned in private message about the body going into "sleep" mode when standing too long in a fixed position after posting this : viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&start=60#p95013
Hog tie is an all time favourite of mine, but is hard on shoulders.
Laying down bondage, yes I get it, feels like something is timed to fall and crush you, or cut you in half.
I like to role play as a slave, to combine chores and bondage. Hard to do without being distracted from my chores, likewise, to enjoy bondage when having to do something serious.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
losttime

Post by losttime »

- Day 29 (2-Oct-2023): Day 27 again, repeat from two days ago - I wanted to do it yesterday to see if the same rush would come twice. Not as intense but still good. This will go into the rotation.
- Day 30 (3-Oct-2023): Broke out the coconut rope for a karada. Wanted to stay in longer, but had to bail after an hour, body was turning red.
- Day 31 (4-Oct-2023): Worried about yesterday, I just tied on my legs to about 1/3rd of the way up, no redness there, will have to investigate further
- Day 32 (5-Oct-2023): I have a set of medieval-style manacles, so I broke those out for the first time in a while. More loose fitting then I remember, especially the ankles.
- Day 33 (6-Oct-2023): Just ran out of time in the day, so slept in cuffs.
- Day 34 (7-Oct-2023): Pretty lame hogtie, did not do a good job, not happy with myself.
- Day 35 (8-Oct-2023): Much better hogtie, wrists tighter, ankles tighter, connection between the two a lot shorter. If I didn't have to do other things today I would have stayed in it well beyond the 30 minutes. Got quite spacey.

If you're actually paying attention to this...I will be traveling next week...so no update until the following week.
losttime

Post by losttime »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I like to role play as a slave, to combine chores and bondage. Hard to do without being distracted from my chores, likewise, to enjoy bondage when having to do something serious.
I need to get a crappier set of cuffs to do that. Each time I've tried that I get freaked out on staining the cuffs.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

losttime wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I like to role play as a slave, to combine chores and bondage. Hard to do without being distracted from my chores, likewise, to enjoy bondage when having to do something serious.
I need to get a crappier set of cuffs to do that. Each time I've tried that I get freaked out on staining the cuffs.
Perhaps a set of Humane Restraints poly wrist cuffs would work well for cases where you are concerned about staining the cuffs. They are available in locking and non-locking versions; the non-locking ones can be locked in place by a locking belt linking the cuffs together.
https://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/humane-restraint/

For those outside the US, Posey makes comparable cuffs available. As a USA resident, I can’t find European sources for Posey on the internet.

Segufix also makes medical restraints of excellent psychiatric care quality, but I am not aware of them making any restraints from anything other than cotton.

Of note, I am enjoying the bondage diary here, but have not previously had any reason to post in this thread.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

losttime wrote:If you're actually paying attention to this...I will be traveling next week...so no update until the following week.
Welcome to BoundAnna, losttime.
I like your diary. No worry of you being away for only a week, I was longer away from BoundAnna. :lol:
losttime

Post by losttime »

Thanks for the comments while I'm gone. Always up to talking about what I do and am willing to take suggestions:

Day 36 (9-Oct-2023): Ankles together and kneecaps together
Day 37 (10-Oct-2023): Same as yesterday
11-17-Oct-2023: I fell off the wagon a bit, I was touring Iceland and just couldn't get into the rope headspace
Day 38 (18-Oct-2023): Still in Iceland, simple wrists behind the back, fell asleep in it
Day 39 (19-Oct-2023): Same as yesterday
20-Oct-2023: Traveling and work, did not have time
Day 40 (21-Oct-2023): Wrists cuffed, ankles cuffs, chain between the two, real, real tired, ended up sleeping 2 hours in it
Day 41 (22-Oct-2023): Felt I needed a good stretch, plus I didn't want to fall asleep, so a wide spread eagle with cuffs, didn't fall asleep
losttime

Post by losttime »

- Day 42 (23-Oct-2023): Had a 12+ hour day at work, so slept in cuffs chained together
- Day 43 (24-Oct-2023): Tried a frog tie, but had to bail because of a toothache that was making it impossible to enjoy
- Day 44 (25-Oct-2023): Had a 12+ hour day at work, so slept in cuffs chained together
- Day 45 (26-Oct-2023): Did the frog tie again, this time was able to go 30 minutes with the help of pain killers, probably the tightest I ever got my hands (lovely rope burns)
- Day 46 (27-Oct-2023): Hands cuffed behind back, again had to use pain killers to get through the mounth pain
- Day 47 (28-Oct-2023): Hog tie with cuffs and chain, went 90 minutes
- Day 48 (29-Oct-2023): Had to cheat again with the sleep bondage because what was supposed to be a quick errand ended up being eight hours, I guess I'm punished with bad sleep when I'm not making the 30 minute session a priority
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

losttime wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 02:25 ... of a toothache that was making it impossible to enjoy ...
Have you been to the dentist? It is better to prevent the tooth from becoming infected and having to take medication before he can pull the tooth, if that is necessary.
losttime

Post by losttime »

kinbaku wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 06:20 Have you been to the dentist? It is better to prevent the tooth from becoming infected and having to take medication before he can pull the tooth, if that is necessary.
I did, it's actually a jaw problem. On painkillers and an appliance now and waiting for next steps.