Custom self-bondage armbinder?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kastev

Custom self-bondage armbinder?

Post by Kastev »

I was wondering if anyone on this forum had a source on a good place to get custom-sized bondage equipment? Or if anyone here was able to take custom jobs.

I've been trying to track down a place to get a self-bondage armbinder made. Basically I want the armbinder to work like the one from BondageWebbing off Etsy, and here's a demonstration video of how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBrDOT2qRP0
The tl;dr is you attach a strap to a heavily reinforced zipper of the armbinder, thread that strap through a D-ring that's located at the top of the armbinder, you jam that strap into a doorframe or tie it around a doorknob and simply walk forwards while using your hands to keep the armbinder weighted down to zip it up. To escape, you need to find a corner or hook to grab onto one of the shoulder harnesses and slide out of it.

I had ordered one for myself from BondageWebbing on Etsy and found out it either just didn't quite fit me (I did get it fully zipped up ONCE but couldn't do it again) or I made one too many mistakes on zipping it up and I ended up breaking the zipper, and to make things worse I ended up damaging the armbinder trying to fix it myself. Unfortunately the seller doesn't do custom sizes else this wouldn't be an issue.

So I'm trying to find a place where I could get either a custom sized leather or neoprene armbinder made for around $150-$200. Could anyone help me out on either tracking down a seller or if anyone here on the forums is knowledgeable enough to make one for me?
bound_jenny

Re: Custom self-bondage armbinder?

Post by bound_jenny »

PM'ed you. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!