Head in or out?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Head in or out?

Post by bounddosster »

Here is a silly question/thought that popped into my head. I'm sorry ladies and certain men you may not be able to actually feel what I'm talking about for obvious reasons but please feel free to express an opinion from the visual side of it.

To the uncircumcised men out there, When you're naked do you feel just that little bit more naked if you retract your foreskin?

When I'm naked I feel naked and exposed but with my foreskin pulled back and going around with my cock head open to the air I somehow feel just that little bit more exposed than when my cock head is covered over.

Well I did say it was a silly question. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Re: Head in or out?

Post by bounddosster »

I wonder if I'm the only guy on here with a foreskin or just the only guy that has silly questions pop into his head?
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

It definitely stays covered as it's too sensitive otherwise. I possibly wrote here somewhere about using glue for 'temporary circumcision' for a bit of fun with the then wife. Short version - first tried superglue but within a day it had started to detach leaving sharp edges that hurt both of us. Thereafter we used impact adhesive (EvoStik) which was more fiddly to apply but worked much better, keeping me exposed for about four or five days and could be topped up as it began to crumble. The sensitivity to touching underwear was insane - first she gave me silky panties, then French knickers but the improvement was only marginal and the only solution was smooth plastic pants and a squirt of lube, which dealt with the pain but resulted in the glans sliding around as I walked making me incredibly turned on.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Unfortunately I don't have that bit of anatomy (medical malpractice reasons when I was only a few weeks old)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sergio wrote:It definitely stays covered as it's too sensitive otherwise. I possibly wrote here somewhere about using glue for 'temporary circumcision' for a bit of fun with the then wife. Short version - first tried superglue but within a day it had started to detach leaving sharp edges that hurt both of us. Thereafter we used impact adhesive (EvoStik) which was more fiddly to apply but worked much better, keeping me exposed for about four or five days and could be topped up as it began to crumble. The sensitivity to touching underwear was insane - first she gave me silky panties, then French knickers but the improvement was only marginal and the only solution was smooth plastic pants and a squirt of lube, which dealt with the pain but resulted in the glans sliding around as I walked making me incredibly turned on.
Glue, cock :shock:
The nearest supergules been near by cock is when an ex glue the fly of my tight jeans up, that's another story.
I'm glad to say if foreskin retracts and mostly stays back. I know what you mean about a sensitive head rubbing on your clothes but I quite enjoy it,though the frequent erections and damp patch can be embarrassing.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

My foreskin only remains back if, for example, I tie a rope around my scrotum so that the skin remains taut. Or when I apply CBT, but because it should not last too long for the blood flow, it is less practical.
Another way that I sometimes use is to put a string just behind the glans after I have pulled back the foreskin.

I feel more naked when the foreskin is pulled back. :oops:

But I only do this when I am naked, never with clothes on because the penis is too sensitive to touch. :shock: