Scenario for the weekend

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sentev

Scenario for the weekend

Post by sentev »

I want to tie myself up a bit since I'm alone at home on the weekend. Standing on my toes, maybe I want to try different scenarios all the time, in a hogtied style.
my tools
Handcuffs
Nipple Clamps
too many threads
Ballgag
my clothes
short above knee dress
2 Pieces of thin black pantyhose

3 different size high heels
1 Piece black tights
Lots of women's short socks
Lots of bras and underwear
Kinbaku

Re: Scenario for the weekend

Post by Kinbaku »

Put on your ballgag.
Put on women's underpants.
A woman's short socks.
The highest heels you have.

Decide in which room you want to do the bondage against the door.
Place a pillow against the door.
Place the key to your handcuffs in the center of another room on the floor.

Connect your nipple clamps with a short string and put on the nipple clamps.
Pull a pantyhose over that string so that the center of the pantyhose hangs over the string.
Place an ice cube in each foot of a pantyhose.
Throw the feet over a door, then close and lock the door and throw the door key behind you.
Now put the handcuffs on your back and block them.

As a result, you are obliged to constantly look at the door until the ice has melted and then go and get your handcuff key.
Or you can decide to pull you earlier away from the nipple clamps. :shock: :mrgreen:

Now you have to decide whether to drop down on your pillow here and crawl to the other room - which is not easy with your hands behind your back.
Or you go straight to that other room, but then it is not easy to sit down with your hands behind your back and your high heels on.
sentev

Post by sentev »

kinbaku wrote:Put on your ballgag.
Put on women's underpants.
A woman's short socks.
The highest heels you have.

Decide in which room you want to do the bondage against the door.
Place a pillow against the door.
Place the key to your handcuffs in the center of another room on the floor.

Connect your nipple clamps with a short string and put on the nipple clamps.
Pull a pantyhose over that string so that the center of the pantyhose hangs over the string.
Place an ice cube in each foot of a pantyhose.
Throw the feet over a door, then close and lock the door and throw the door key behind you.
Now put the handcuffs on your back and block them.

As a result, you are obliged to constantly look at the door until the ice has melted and then go and get your handcuff key.
Or you can decide to pull you earlier away from the nipple clamps. :shock: :mrgreen:

Now you have to decide whether to drop down on your pillow here and crawl to the other room - which is not easy with your hands behind your back.
Or you go straight to that other room, but then it is not easy to sit down with your hands behind your back and your high heels on.
Can you explain this scenario with a visual or give more information?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

sentev wrote:Can you explain this scenario with a visual or give more information?
Scenario_Sentev.jpg
Scenario_Sentev.jpg (17.18 KiB) Viewed 2345 times
The ice cubes block the panty hose from sliding between the door and the door frame.
The cord in connection between the nipple clamps runs under the "pants" of the pantyhose and keeps your body snug against the door (you are facing the door)
The handcuffs on your back prevent you from removing the nipple clamps by hand.
You threw the door key behind you after you closed the door. so that you cannot open the door with your body and the door handle.
A pillow (not drawn) rests on the floor opposite the door so that you can slowly lower yourself with your back against the door and sit gently on the pillow on the floor when the ice has melted. (Or when you dare to remove you from the door, pulling of the nipple clamps :twisted: ).
You must then crawl to the handcuff key in the middle of the other room; or you go to the other room, bend down on your haunches and drop sideways to the floor near the handcuff key (being careful not to sprain your hand or fingers :shock: ).

Don't forget to put on your highest heels; maybe lock them so you can't push them out. :mrgreen:
sentev

Post by sentev »

kinbaku wrote:
sentev wrote:Can you explain this scenario with a visual or give more information?
Scenario_Sentev.jpg
The ice cubes block the panty hose from sliding between the door and the door frame.
The cord in connection between the nipple clamps runs under the "pants" of the pantyhose and keeps your body snug against the door (you are facing the door)
The handcuffs on your back prevent you from removing the nipple clamps by hand.
You threw the door key behind you after you closed the door. so that you cannot open the door with your body and the door handle.
A pillow (not drawn) rests on the floor opposite the door so that you can slowly lower yourself with your back against the door and sit gently on the pillow on the floor when the ice has melted. (Or when you dare to remove you from the door, pulling of the nipple clamps :twisted: ).
You must then crawl to the handcuff key in the middle of the other room; or you go to the other room, bend down on your haunches and drop sideways to the floor near the handcuff key (being careful not to sprain your hand or fingers :shock: ).

Don't forget to put on your highest heels; maybe lock them so you can't push them out. :mrgreen:
I did what you said, can you suggest me another scenario, my time is limited, I will write what I went through collectively.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

sentev wrote:I did what you said, can you suggest me another scenario, my time is limited, I will write what I went through collectively.
Thanks, I hope you liked it.
Sorry, I was too late to see your message and my time is also a little short at the moment. I'll be back mid-October, PM me and I'll find something new for you. :hi:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

sentev wrote: I did what you said, can you suggest me another scenario, my time is limited, I will write what I went through collectively.

How about a little more details on how the scenario went for you?

I don't know about others, but when I suggest a self-bondage I enjoy hearing back.
How long were you trapped?
Did you wait for the ice to melt, or did you yank the nipple clamps off?
How painful was it?
What were you thinking of as you stood, facing the door?

R.Mc.