Using a dog cage in SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bowhug123

Using a dog cage in SB

Post by bowhug123 »

I have been searching the forum and cannot seem to find any discussions about using a dog cage / crate in self bondage.
I like the idea of being locked in for a period of time.

I am curious as to what size people have used, precautions to take etc and some examples of scenarios.

If you can comment on your experience or link me to a discussion thread that would be great.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Using a dog cage in SB

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bowhug123

Post by bowhug123 »

Thanks for the links
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

A favourite of mine. I use a large dog crate and ensured that the panels were locked together and then climbed inside, popped on the leg irons and handcuffs and padlocked the door. I placed the keys inside a "Kitchen safe" and set the timer. if push came to shove (as it did once) I can break open the Kitchen safe to access the keys.
Last edited by blacksabbath on 24 Jan 2024, 08:58, edited 1 time in total.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have used a dog crate, medium large size. It was a bit of a squeeze to get through the door, and then I had to remain in the fetal position.

The crate assembles with four long rods that join the panels together. I used Zip ties to lock the rods down so I couldn't simply side the rods back up. Then I used a combination padlock on the inside to lock the door shut. I did this at night, and had a lamp on a timer set to come on in one hour. With the room dark I was unable to see the padlock well enough to enter the combination. If the lamp or timer had failed I would have been trapped until morning.

R.Mc.