The Trapped Dog

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
steveandrew4713

The Trapped Dog

Post by steveandrew4713 »

Hi guys, i wanna do a self bondage task from so long which involves me escaping by eating a bowl of dog food, so I have cable ties, padlock and key and dog food, so the plan is to place the key of the padlock inside the bowl, pour the dog food above it, and then use cable ties to tie my hands behind my back secure them with the padlock and secure all of that to the bed post so there's no way I can get my hands in front and cheat or take the key out of the bowl, each time I try to do it I end up using my hands or even toes to get the key out, need some suggestions and help if there's someone '' preferably female '' who can make me step by step tie myself and put me in an in-escapeable position so I can only get free by completely eating the dog food .
I can connect over insta - steveandrew4713 / Snapchat as well so please help me get this done
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Trapped Dog

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, steveandrew
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I don't know about other countries standards but in the UK all meat that enters pet food factories is ladeled unfit for human consumption. Plus the hygiene standards in pet food factories fall a long way and I do mean a very long way below factories handling food for human consumption. You may think it is more humiliating being forced to eat such stuff but it is dangerous and your chickening out so far has probably saved you a lot of trouble, pain and possibly your life.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I don't know about other countries standards but in the UK all meat that enters pet food factories is ladeled unfit for human consumption. Plus the hygiene standards in pet food factories fall a long way and I do mean a very long way below factories handling food for human consumption. You may think it is more humiliating being forced to eat such stuff but it is dangerous and your chickening out so far has probably saved you a lot of trouble, pain and possibly your life.
He has a point here. There are huge variations in what goes into pet food manufacturing, and hygiene practices are very hinky :? ... Basically there is no way of being sure of what's in it or how it was made or how clean their installations are (most likely not clean enough for human consumption :shock: ).

It's not worth getting badly sick over it, maybe even landing in the hospital (and the local papers in the weird stories section).

Mash up some Spam or something else pre-cooked and eat that. Something that was made for human consumption.

We want to read about your adventures here, neither in the news nor the obits.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome steveandrew4713.

I'm not a woman, but I can take care of your food.
Hopefully you will also get in touch with a woman who can provide the appropriate clothing.

Buy a surprise egg in which you can put your key so that you don't accidentally eat the key and the key keeps clean.
Buy a pet feeder.
Put food in here that you don't like (better than dog food, but same result: you dislike it to eat) and put the egg with the key in it on top.
Seal it tightly with duct tape and secure it to a heavy chair or couch so you can't move it.

Tie your upper legs and lower legs together so that you can still crawl around on your knees, but no longer stand up.
Then you tie your hands behind your back so that they too become useless.

So you can only eat with your mouth and you are obliged to eat it until the egg with the key comes into the manger. Then you can lick it clean, take it up with your mouth and drop it on the floor, so that you can open the egg with your hands and have the liberating key at your disposal.
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

If you’re looking for food that looks like dog food you can consume, try walking down the can good aisle in your local supermarket. Just make sure it’s pre cooked never eat anything raw that can get you sick or food poisoning. I know they have Campbell chunky steak and potatoes and other stuff that looks like wet dog food.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Nokeyalike wrote: I know they have Campbell chunky steak and potatoes and other stuff that looks like wet dog food.
Mmmm :gag: , Mmmm :gag: , Good!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠