Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Demonstration Video*

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Kastev

Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Demonstration Video*

Post by Kastev »

So I had been scouring the internet trying to figure out a way to perform self-mummification and came across this forum. Now, I'm VERY aware of the dangers of engaging in this kind of activity solo and do have tools to escape should something go wrong. The only thing I don't have is someone I can "trust" to check in on me, though I do have family living with me who would figure out quite quickly if something was wrong, and although that would help me out of a jam, it would also be a very embarrassing moment. But that wasn't the hard part; the hard part had been figuring out a way to actually mummify myself. There was the very simple way of laying out the wrap along the ground and just rolling yourself around it, to the incredibly expensive industrial machines that could very well end up ending your life. I THINK I may have figured out a good middle ground, and though I don't think this is a very "unique" way, I also hadn't really come across anything similar, or at least any pictures of such a setup.

So, introducing the Ghetto Self-Mummification Machine (direct image links don't seem to work so here's a URL to the photo):

What it ends up using is a Tension Rod (in my case using an old, leftover shower curtain rod), the actual cling wrap (in this case 15" wide), and two quick clamps (one of which you probably only need with certain rods that won't lock into place when placed vertically). I have tested it and it seems to work quite well, easily allowing me to simply wrap myself up by spinning in place and once sufficiently wrapped, using a long, sharp instrument held in my hand to cut the bottom of the wrap and carefully tear myself away, being very careful to not apply too much force. For this setup specifically, the top clamp is keeping the rod from un-tightening itself as the Tension Rod I tested it out with does not like to stay tightened in a vertical position, while the bottom clamp lifts the cling wrap up making it easier to unravel and move up and down to adjust the positioning of the wrap.

Now, the elephant in the room is that I'm using an incredibly cheap shower curtain rod that in this prototype scenario is being wedged against my desk using very cheap clamps that could likely come crashing down if you went too hard or fast while wrapping yourself. But I think that this should work with a floor to ceiling tension rod and have ordered one specifically to test this out. Basically I think this is a proof of concept and would love some feedback from others who might have better recommendations as I am NOT an Engineer by any stretch of the imagination. All I know is that I set it up, tested it, and it worked.

So yeah, would love some alternative ideas and/or constructive criticism of this not-so-stable setup!

*Update*: I've solved the issue with the wrap not being tight enough! What you need is a second tension rod to redirect the tape in a 90 degree angle before wrapping yourself. It allows you to wrap yourself MUCH more tightly and unlike before where the wrap had loose parts, the wrap this way was nearly perfect in form fitting. I'll post a picture of the setup soon for those who need a visual description of how it works. You are nearly completely immobilized in this way, or at least I was, and I consider myself a strong guy who can usually get out of pretty tight binds. Just be very, very careful if you are using a sharp instrument to free yourself, as one of my posts below will document what happened. Don't read it if you're squeamish about blood.

*Update 2*: And here are the pictures with how I have this setup. Two tension poles, 1 hand clamp, and I personally have 2 rolls of 17" cling wrap that I can use at the same time (but you can use 1 instead). Just pull the cling wrap out and wrap it around the 2nd pole, and just start spinning yourself around it. Easy!

Update 3: I forgot to include the links for the equipment I purchased for this. Whoops! Here are the Amazon links to the exact tension rods, cling wrap & hand clamps I use to keep the cling wrap from moving

Tension Rod #1: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CRDD6Y
Tension Rod #2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B4C8LHFJ
Hand Clamps: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DSY4QO
Cling Wrap #1: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CWGQ6YS
Cling Wrap #2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CBW159BN
Cling Wrap #3: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09HPXDF8M

Update 4: Here's a demonstration video on the effectiveness of the two pole setup. Forgive the amateur production, messy room and constant coughing, but the video should demonstrate how effective it is. I only ended up wrapping myself in a light number of layers so I could easily get out for the video, but you can wrap yourself up with many more if you'd like. Hell, I usually wrap myself a lot more too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xDUy7m ... drive_link
Attachments
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
Last edited by Kastev on 20 Sep 2023, 06:58, edited 6 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: "Ghetto" Self Bondage Mummification Machine

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Kastev wrote:
So, introducing the Ghetto Self-Mummification Machine
Ghetto-mummification-machine.jpg
(direct image links don't seem to work so here's a URL to the photo):

https://ibb.co/kSdBBnQ
Aloha from Bound Anna, Kastev.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Did you try any of the BBCode links?

This is a linked thumbnail:

You probably tried the HTML links that don't work directly in the forum format.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Kastev.

The system can also be seen at https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_easywrapper.html

If you don't have a pipe that can reach the ceiling, you can solve it with a pipe attached to a closed door.
DoorMummification.jpg
DoorMummification.jpg (13.56 KiB) Viewed 4416 times
Use 2 tension straps that you insert as a closed loop just above the hinges of the door between the closed door gaps.
So when the door is closed you have made 4 loops on the side of the door to which you can attach ropes.

From below, fasten a plate in which a hole has been drilled.
An electrical tube or a water tube will be placed in that hole with the tape roll around it.
At the top, it is sufficient to put a ring around the tube, which is tied to the upper tension strap.
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, Kastev.

The system can also be seen at https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_easywrapper.html

If you don't have a pipe that can reach the ceiling, you can solve it with a pipe attached to a closed door.
DoorMummification.jpg
Use 2 tension straps that you insert as a closed loop just above the hinges of the door between the closed door gaps.
So when the door is closed you have made 4 loops on the side of the door to which you can attach ropes.

From below, fasten a plate in which a hole has been drilled.
An electrical tube or a water tube will be placed in that hole with the tape roll around it.
At the top, it is sufficient to put a ring around the tube, which is tied to the upper tension strap.
Oh I hadn't seen it there! Whoops, sorry about that.

Yeah, until now what I had been doing was either using duct tape or bondage tape and attaching the end about 3/4ths the way up on a door and then shutting it, letting out the length of tape that I want, and then walking forward, spinning, and winding the tape around my wrists and arms while keeping the tape as taut as possible. It actually worked extremely well at binding my wrists and arms quite tightly in front of me, but due to the short nature of my house, there was a limit to how much tape I could let out at one time. I could get basically all the way down to my elbows, but there was no way I could wrap my torso as that would require quite a distance to be able to unwind the tape. And I couldn't wrap my wrists/arms behind my back using this method.

After testing out my setup a bit more, it seems like duct tape doesn't work so well for my situation, as it is quite loud at unwinding it and I'm trying to be quite discreet about my practices. But bondage tape and the cling wrap work quite well. So theoretically I can bind my wrists and arms ahead of time using my door frame trick when I have the house to myself, then wrap myself up with the cling wrap using the tension rod setup.

I wonder if I'm using the wrong kind of cling wrap though as it really wasn't binding my arms to my torso that tightly even after several wraps, I could fairly easily just wiggle the wrap off. Obviously I don't want to be completely trapped and unable to escape, but at the same time I want a bit more restraint than what I'm getting.

For the record, I was using this cling wrap, let me know if it's the wrong kind for this kind of thing, or maybe I just wasn't wrapping enough?:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZR3W4WZ?ps ... ct_details
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Hmmmm, yeah, I wonder what I'm doing wrong with it. I mean, it's not the greatest setup ever, but it seems that no matter how many times I wrap myself, it just does not really hinder my movements. Any advice? Is the setup just flawed for actually being able to pin my arms to my torso or am I just doing something wrong? The cling wrap is loose enough that I can just slip it off over my head. Again, I know that I don't want to actually be so restrained I can't free myself, but I was hoping for a bit more... struggling.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Kastev wrote:Hmmmm, yeah, I wonder what I'm doing wrong with it. I mean, it's not the greatest setup ever, but it seems that no matter how many times I wrap myself, it just does not really hinder my movements. Any advice? Is the setup just flawed for actually being able to pin my arms to my torso or am I just doing something wrong? The cling wrap is loose enough that I can just slip it off over my head. Again, I know that I don't want to actually be so restrained I can't free myself, but I was hoping for a bit more... struggling.
I have no experience with this, but first try to roll it up around a single arm so that the plastic sticks together well and then continue working. It allows you to put more tension on the plastic tape.
I think that then it stick together better.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It sounds like you need to put some kind of tension on the roll, make it harder to unravel, to get more tightness.
bond-n04.jpg
Just don't go mailing yourself to Abu Dhabi, at least not without knowing these song lyrics ,
Garfield

Abu Dhabi, it's far away,
Abu Dhabi, that's where you'll stay,
Abu Dhabi, the place to be,
For any kitten who's annoying me,
Yeah!

Abu Dhabi, way off the track,
Abu Dhabi, now don't come back,
Abu Dhabi, what a great thrill,
For any kitten who can make me ill.

Now some take a train,
And some take a plane,
But I am sending you,
Not by a boat,
Or even a goat,
But in a box marked "Postage Due".

Abu Dhabi, you're what they lack,
Abu Dhabi, now you're all packed,
Abu Dhabi, a far commute,
For any kitten who is TOO DARN CUTE!!!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It sounds like you need to put some kind of tension on the roll, make it harder to unravel, to get more tightness.
bond-n04.jpg
Just don't go mailing yourself to Abu Dhabi, at least not without knowing these song lyrics ,
Garfield

Abu Dhabi, it's far away,
Abu Dhabi, that's where you'll stay,
Abu Dhabi, the place to be,
For any kitten who's annoying me,
Yeah!

Abu Dhabi, way off the track,
Abu Dhabi, now don't come back,
Abu Dhabi, what a great thrill,
For any kitten who can make me ill.

Now some take a train,
And some take a plane,
But I am sending you,
Not by a boat,
Or even a goat,
But in a box marked "Postage Due".

Abu Dhabi, you're what they lack,
Abu Dhabi, now you're all packed,
Abu Dhabi, a far commute,
For any kitten who is TOO DARN CUTE!!!
Any idea how I might be able to put tension on the roll? I've tried to "pull away" to try and stretch the cling wrap while wrapping but it hasn't seemed to make too much of a difference. I DID actually get ONE wrap that was actually secure enough that I couldn't just slip it above my head and had to cut from the bottom, but it was still far too easy.

And for the record, with regards to how MUCH testing I've done, I've used up almost the entire 1000ft roll of cling wrap that I had gotten 3 days ago, like holy shit.

I really hope that this is possible to the level of restraint I'm hoping and that I don't have to buy a $1700 industrial machine to get my solo mummification fetish fulfilled, as I'm not willing to dump that much money on this unless I won the lottery :rofl: Of course, the easiest method throughout all this would be to simply find a partner who shares in my interests who also lives in my area, but my situation is kinda... unique, and that's not going to be possible for potentially a long time.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Kastev wrote:Any idea how I might be able to put tension on the roll?
If using about the same system as I did with the door, you could place coarse cloths between the roller and the door to create more friction which makes the roller more difficult to turn.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sounds like a tension problem to me also. You could try pushing some sponge down the inside of the roll around the pole. That should give friction do you can pull harder against the pole.

If the pole moves, try cutting some squares, any shape really, of wood, something like 18mm ply should work. Drill a hole in the centre to half the depth of the wood, the hole needs to be wide enough to fit the pole end in. Stick some rubber or anti slip mat on the back of each piece of wood.

Place the pieces of wood either end of the pole when position. These wooden pads should now increased the friction grip at each pole end and allow you to pull harder Against the roll.

Btw. If you hope to find a play mate you should give your country location then perhaps a fellow countryperson might get in touch. You never know they could just be around the corner.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Oh hey I think I figured out what I was doing wrong! I was actually wrapping myself too slowly as I was trying to be careful with the pole (which seemed unfounded as the pole didn't have any trouble no matter how fast I wrapped myself). It seems like spinning for 1 rotation as fast as you can, then slowly unravel a bit more of the wrap, then spin as fast as you can, so on and so forth was the key. I actually ended up having my arms completely pinned in front of me and unable to remove the wrap by just lifting it above my head. I had to actually cut myself out. Nice!

Though holy crap you start sweating real fast wrapped with cling wrap and by the time I was satisfied my clothes were just stained with sweat. Having a partner to help you out in this would probably end up saving you a bunch of cling wrap as they could wrap you much more tightly and thus need to use less, as I had to perform something like 10 full rotations at my shoulders, use my still free hands to lower the wrap on the pole, and another 10 rotations on my middle arms, adjust the wrap lower again, etc.

Now, I'm wondering if this technique would work with mummification bandages... usually you need to wrap those pretty tightly already to have them actually restrain you so it probably wouldn't work but I'll give it a shot and report back.

My kingdom for a $1800 industrial wrapping machine though. That one singular video out there of the Asian girl being completely wrapped by an automatic machine was my inspiration for all this in the first place.
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Another update. So my full height tension rod arrived today and I was able to put it in the middle of my room to give me more space and I then used clamps to position the tape. Before I started, I tried something I had heard somewhere else on the internet that you should pre-wrap yourself with cling wrap before mummifying. I wrapped cling wrap around my arms, chest & stomach then proceeded to wrap myself over and over with some new black colored, max-strength cling wrap.

And I was completely immobilized from the waist up! Was unable to even lift my arms away from my side. Didn't matter how much wiggling I did, that tape wasn't going anywhere. I COULD barely move my fingers enough to grab my exacto-knife and so knowing I could REALLY get myself free if I needed to, I got to enjoy being wrapped up for about 30 minutes. And oh boy was I sweaty after just 30 minutes. I can't imagine people who have done it for hours as I had probably wrapped my chest & torso with at least 20 full rotations of industrial strength cling wrap. So I'd definitely recommend pre-wrapping your body before committing to the pole wrap. Also, because of the sweat, I was actually able to wiggle out after I was covered in sweat, so even if I had dropped both my knife and escape scissors, I could probably just wait X amount of time before the sweat made it easier to wiggle out.

One of the things I'm planning on trying next is that I've purchased a SECOND tension rod that I intend to use in conjunction with the first one to hopefully get more tension on the wrap and get a tighter fit as although this most recent session was able to immobilize myself, honestly it just did not look good. Hopefully if the wrap is stiff enough while wrapping I can get that problem solved. Safely of course!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Good to hear you're making progress. And it's true that the tape stays better against other tape; plus it is easier to tape certain parts separately first. :D

Don't forget to drink enough and use maybe a mineral tablet so that you also have enough minerals in your body.
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Well here's one more update which might be the final one as I have achieved my goal. There is good news and bad news (at least for me) and I think a lesson to be learned.

So I just ended up using my shortened tension rod attached to my desk with the ceiling-height tension rod to test out my theory of winding the cling wrap around the second pole at a 90 degree angle before wrapping yourself. And it completely works with no need to pre-wrap yourself. It is quite tight and ends up needing much less wrap to wrap yourself. However, the tightness could be a problem as I found out last night. So this was the good news, if anyone wants to try out mummification, I would highly recommend TWO tension rods; one to keep the roll of wrap on, and the second to "thread" the wrap around at a 90 degree angle before wrapping yourself as it draws the cling wrap much tighter.

The bad news, which isn't necessarily inherent to the actual mummification thing, was I was having difficulty freeing myself as I had wrapped myself far more than I needed to. I hadn't accounted for the fact that I wouldn't need as much cling wrap to achieve immobilization than before when it was much looser but thankfully it's not like I had pinned my arms behind my back. Well I had to break out my backup cutting tool, a very, very sharp exacto knife (you may figure out what's coming next), as my scissors were having trouble cutting through the thicker material. I had JUST about freed myself when somehow, I slipped with the knife and tore a huge gash into the index finger on my left hand. I don't know if I hit a vein or what, but blood just instantly covered my index finger and the entire right side of my hand and started dripping onto the ground. Well, I very quickly cut the last piece of wrap around my chest when suddenly I realized I wasn't actually free yet. Somehow the cling wrap was stuck around my back and keeping my arms still mostly pinned to my sides, which I still don't know how that happened since I had completely cut through all the chest wrap. I used ALL my power and still couldn't free myself. Meanwhile, the motions of that struggling was splattering blood over my wall, my desk, and my floor. My next problem was that I had nothing in my room that I could use to apply pressure to the wound. I usually have bandages and paper towels in my room, but I didn't have any last night. Eventually I managed to free myself and run to the bathroom to run some water over the wound and apply pressure with paper towels. Now, it wasn't an "ER" kind of severity, as eventually the blood flow was lowered enough that I could apply a bandage, but I don't think I've ever suffered such a deep cut before.

Despite everything that happened above, I don't think the problem was from the mummification process. This could have happened in any kind of scenario where you're trying to restrain yourself with cuttable material and needing to free yourself by cutting it. This was the second mistake I've made in my roughly 8 years of self-bondage and my first one was also cut-related though that incident was much less severe.