Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Demonstration Video*

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bounddosster

Re: "Ghetto" Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Update*

Post by bounddosster »

That's the trouble with knives as a release method. Personally I keep all sharp pointed things out of boundage play.

Couldn't you mount a film cutter somewhere. Position it so you can bend your knees and hook the cling film into the cutter then stand upwards so slicing the film. Perhaps mount two or more around your room incase something happens to the first one. Get a cutter with a wide opening to access the blade incase you over wrap and need to cut through a large amount of film. Might be a good idea to throw a couple on the floor you can get at incase.

I release panic use setting in at cutting yourself so you probably didn't think of it but cling film does make an ideal temporary bandage. I have some in my workshop first aid kit, strictly for medical use you understand. :wink:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Kastev wrote:Now, it wasn't an "ER" kind of severity
With all the blood trails and spatter, it could have been a "CSI" kind of severity... so this part of your adventure is a good lesson to be transmitted to others here on the forum.

The other lesson is to never, ever underestimate the efficacy of being wrapped up in plastic wrap.

I'm glad that we could learn of all this here, at Bound Anna, than in the news media...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

bound_jenny wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:
Kastev wrote:Now, it wasn't an "ER" kind of severity
With all the blood trails and spatter, it could have been a "CSI" kind of severity... so this part of your adventure is a good lesson to be transmitted to others here on the forum.

The other lesson is to never, ever underestimate the efficacy of being wrapped up in plastic wrap.

I'm glad that we could learn of all this here, at Bound Anna, than in the news media...

Jenny.
I don't think I was in any danger with this incident as looking up the info online I wasn't even recommended to go to Urgent Care, but had I nicked my wrist or God forbid, somehow my neck, I would definitely be in trouble. Thankfully I don't live alone, but I do try to keep my indulgences secret from my family, yet in an emergency I would at least have people to help me. I did still get assistance from my Mom last night in taking a look at my cut whom was more worried about possible infection rather than anything like blood loss and thus I'm taking extra care to keep the wound clean by washing it, putting Neosporin on it and changing the bandages multiple times a day. I'm also pretty sure I managed to convince her it was from doing something else thankfully as that would've been embarrassing. I definitely removed my exacto-knife from my emergency tools though and have a much duller knife to replace it, and also tried out a very tiny knife with a safety blade that I can literally keep in the palm of my hand without worry of slicing myself and although small, could definitely help me out if I get my hands stuck. I will need to clean up my wall at some point though with the splatters :rofl: , but seriously, it's not that bad. I definitely panicked last night and it took me a good couple of hours to calm down.

Despite last night, I did have another go at wrapping myself tonight, although I was much more careful about how much I wrapped myself. I also changed up the angle that the wrap goes around the second pole to like a 120 degree angle to try and get the wrap even tighter so as to hopefully need less layers in the first place. Less layers means that I don't overheat as fast. I do have an air conditioning vent in my room in addition to a fan I could blow directly on me while wrapped though to help keep my temp down, but even then I was starting to feel pretty warm around my chest around the 1 hour mark and thus cut myself loose. The only downside with this setup is that you can't wrap your legs with it, you have to do that manually beforehand and there's the inconvenience of needing to adjust the wrap's position on the pole as I'm using clamps to keep the cling wrap wrapping a certain portion of my upper body as I turn. It entirely depends on what SIZE of cling wrap you use, and I've found that the 17" 80 gauge Cling Wrap works best as you don't need to reposition the cling wrap more than twice (for my height of 6'2" that is).

I have to say, wrapping yourself using this two pole method is near-perfect in appearance to how I've seen other mummified people look even whom have had help getting wrapped. The wrap perfectly adheres to the body rather than how loose it was using just one pole before.

I now know though that using this setup I could completely get myself wrapped to the point where I could die and thus need to exercise caution going forward and would recommend anyone else trying this out to be careful as well. That being said, I would also highly recommend trying this out if you have a mummification fetish and don't necessarily have someone to help you do it as long as you understand the risks and have multiple escape tools. I literally don't think there's any other possible method to mummify yourself as tightly, by yourself, without a $1700 industrial wrapping machine that would also carry a massive risk.
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Okay, and here are the updated pictures with how this should work.

The second picture shows nearly how tightly the wrap can be pulled while wrapping. It was a little hard to juggle holding my tablet with one hand to take the picture while using the other hand to keep the wrap pulled taut so the wrap isn't shown as tight as it can be.
Attachments
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

So I found a new and reliable way to cut the cling wrap when you're fully wrapped and it doesn't involve any sharp instruments (though it still can be dangerous). And the answer is... a 5mW Blue Laser! Testing it tonight, it cuts through Black colored cling wrap like a hot knife through butter. Now, it does NOT work on clear-colored cling wrap as the laser needs a dark object to fully absorb the laser. First and foremost, make sure you have on a pair of eye protection that specifically is for protecting against the same wavelength that your laser uses. And the rest should be pretty self-explanatory. It really helps in cutting the cling wrap as my hands have been completely pinned to my side with this new wrapping technique and thus it can be a challenge to just take a pair of scissors or a knife to try and clumsily cut through the cling wrap on the roll. Technically you could probably also use this to cut yourself free, and it would probably be safe as long as you were wearing something White underneath the wrap, but again, you would DEFINITELY want eye protection on as with how powerful this laser is, you can blind yourself in a flash, no pun intended.

These lasers aren't too expensive at around ~$50, though it would be a pretty large fee if you were only to use it to cut yourself out of cling wrap and nothing else.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (503.45 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
The attachment ezgif.com-resize.gif is no longer available
transformers-battle.gif
transformers-battle.gif (104.54 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Why are those Transformers shooting their lasers up into the air like a bunch of AK-47-armed insurgents celebrating a victory after jumping out of their pickup truck bed? :rofl:

One heck of a battle strategy... :facepalm:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

At least my lasers are blue
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:At least my lasers are blue
One could quite successfully argue that violet is on the blue end of the color spectrum. ;)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

davisev5225 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:At least my lasers are blue
One could quite successfully argue that violet is on the blue end of the color spectrum. ;)
Indeed, one can. A sufficient "blue-shift" due to oncoming speed would make light appear beyond blue, i.e. violet.

Ultra-blue? :idea:

Jenny.
lj

Post by lj »

Before this thread gets out of hand, please NO LASERS in self-bondage. Any loss of control, random reflections etc and permanent damage to flesh and eyesight can happen in a fraction of a second.

Just get some "ER shears", they are cheap and designed to cut effectively without significant risk of damaging someone.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

lj wrote:Before this thread gets out of hand, please NO LASERS in self-bondage. Any loss of control, random reflections etc and permanent damage to flesh and eyesight can happen in a fraction of a second.

Just get some "ER shears", they are cheap and designed to cut effectively without significant risk of damaging someone.
I have specific safety glasses that work on blocking out the exact wavelength that the laser uses. I've used these goggles many times in the past as eye protection as they work 100% in making the laser pretty much invisible except for a tiny bit of the end. I would never use lasers without eye protection, especially not 5mW ones. There are no reflective surfaces in the room I'm using it in either. And lastly the goggles I use fit perfectly to my face so that you can't accidentally shine the laser from below them into your eyes or something.

The problem with using shears for this is that with your arms pinned to your side it's very difficult to reach up to cut the cling wrap. It's not IMPOSSIBLE by any means, it just can ruin the positioning of the cling wrap and cause it to roll up
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Or imagine that the knife or whichever pointy object slips from your fingers, for example if you are standing. It would then cling close to your lower body/feet maybe where you can't even reach it and could cause a cut :? Like if i put backup scissors or something it is tied to a rope of which other end i can always reach. Furthermore the area is cleared in a way they can't stick to anything when pulled. If i use ice release it is usually accompanied with this just in case something went wrong or early release is needed. Anyways it's only harder to do in mummification. Plastic at least cuts somewhat, but if you were to use vet wrapping it won't unless it really is some long sharp knife (again dangerous idea).
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Kastev wrote:
lj wrote:Before this thread gets out of hand, please NO LASERS in self-bondage. Any loss of control, random reflections etc and permanent damage to flesh and eyesight can happen in a fraction of a second.

I have specific safety glasses that work on blocking out the exact wavelength that the laser uses. I've used these goggles many times in the past as eye protection as they work 100% in making the laser pretty much invisible except for a tiny bit of the end. I would never use lasers without eye protection, especially not 5mW ones. There are no reflective surfaces in the room I'm using it in either. And lastly the goggles I use fit perfectly to my face so that you can't accidentally shine the laser from below them into your eyes or something.

The problem with using shears for this is that with your arms pinned to your side it's very difficult to reach up to cut the cling wrap. It's not IMPOSSIBLE by any means, it just can ruin the positioning of the cling wrap and cause it to roll up
Lasers can bounce on a lot of things that you wouldn't normally consider reflective and it doesn't take much to damage our retinas. Also, if you're bound and struggling, those glasses might not stay on your face very well after that time. I'd also worry what that laser does to your skin too when it's not aimed at the clingfilm

In general, while I get the appeal (clingfilm can be VERY secure, found that out in a non-kink, joking around with friend kind of way working a warehouse job) it's not a very good solo method for bondage. It's really easy to get yourself very very stuck. I wouldn't play with it without a human release personally.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*