Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Demonstration Video*

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Kastev

Re: "Ghetto" Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Update*

Post by Kastev »

Gregovic wrote:
Kastev wrote:
lj wrote:Before this thread gets out of hand, please NO LASERS in self-bondage. Any loss of control, random reflections etc and permanent damage to flesh and eyesight can happen in a fraction of a second.

Just get some "ER shears", they are cheap and designed to cut effectively without significant risk of damaging someone.
I have specific safety glasses that work on blocking out the exact wavelength that the laser uses. I've used these goggles many times in the past as eye protection as they work 100% in making the laser pretty much invisible except for a tiny bit of the end. I would never use lasers without eye protection, especially not 5mW ones. There are no reflective surfaces in the room I'm using it in either. And lastly the goggles I use fit perfectly to my face so that you can't accidentally shine the laser from below them into your eyes or something.

The problem with using shears for this is that with your arms pinned to your side it's very difficult to reach up to cut the cling wrap. It's not IMPOSSIBLE by any means, it just can ruin the positioning of the cling wrap and cause it to roll up
Lasers can bounce on a lot of things that you wouldn't normally consider reflective and it doesn't take much to damage our retinas. Also, if you're bound and struggling, those glasses might not stay on your face very well after that time. I'd also worry what that laser does to your skin too when it's not aimed at the clingfilm

In general, while I get the appeal (clingfilm can be VERY secure, found that out in a non-kink, joking around with friend kind of way working a warehouse job) it's not a very good solo method for bondage. It's really easy to get yourself very very stuck. I wouldn't play with it without a human release personally.
Oh I'm not alone while doing it, so if a TRUE emergency popped up, I would have help, though that help doesn't know about my fetishes and I would prefer to keep it that way. But again, I'm not in any danger of being stuck alone, calling for help is an absolutely LAST resort for me.

I've also experimented quite a bit with the cling wrap thus far and know when to stop wrapping myself. If you do it too thick you'll definitely get stuck, but there's a "sweet spot" where you can be mostly immobilized yet still able to escape.

And with regards to the laser, I'm only using the laser to cut the cling wrap from the roll, not pointing it at my body. It's completely safe and easy to aim the laser at the cling wrap roll with no chance of dropping it. The laser I have also has a safety feature where it will deactivate if you're not pressing the power button. The laser does sting if you put it on your skin for roughly 2 seconds, but that's easy to remedy as you just... point it somewhere else. And lastly, there really isn't anything that can reflect the laser in my room. Trust me, this isn't my first time using the laser as I've experimented with it ALOT after getting it a year or so ago because it's just so fun to put holes in stuff and pop balloons lol. I used the laser just last night to cut the cling wrap from the roll and it was much easier than having to try and cut the cling wrap from the roll with a sharp instrument. Again, with safety glasses on that completely block out the wavelength of the laser I was using.

Although I did mention you could probably cut your body free with the laser, I did specify that it's not the best idea. The laser will not burn white-colored clothing and thus if you have a white T-shirt with gloves or just a long-sleeve shirt you technically could probably cut yourself free with the laser in a pinch, but that certainly wouldn't be my first option for actually cutting the cling wrap on my body. The problem with the cling wrap is that it can be very difficult to actually cut through even with scissors. I have trauma sheers that could easily cut through even thick rope but they struggle with the cling wrap. A knife works best but as I mentioned in my story earlier in the thread, it can be dangerous if you slip. Thankfully I had only cut my finger in that, but if I had accidentally cut my wrist or God forbid my neck, I would be in deep trouble. But overall, compared to other self-bondage methods I've tried, the cling wrap isn't that bad as long as you know your limit. I also don't wrap my legs while doing this either, just my upper torso and I don't go anywhere near my face or neck and I avoid covering my hands/fingers.
shadowlcf

Re: "Ghetto" Self Bondage Mummification Machine

Post by shadowlcf »

Kastev wrote:Hmmmm, yeah, I wonder what I'm doing wrong with it. I mean, it's not the greatest setup ever, but it seems that no matter how many times I wrap myself, it just does not really hinder my movements. Any advice? Is the setup just flawed for actually being able to pin my arms to my torso or am I just doing something wrong? The cling wrap is loose enough that I can just slip it off over my head. Again, I know that I don't want to actually be so restrained I can't free myself, but I was hoping for a bit more... struggling.
I’ve had the same problem, tried some many ways to increase the tension until I found “pre stretched” wrap. Essentially it’s the same stuff you’re using but pre stretched to 80% of its max before they put it onto the roll. Stretch film is supposed to be stretched to 150 - 150% of original to get its full performance - the adhesive properties come out to give you a little more tack and the memory creates snug feel. Anyways, with that pre stretched stuff it’ll start contracting and omg I love that feeling! Btw it takes sometime for it to full contract back so be careful and do some tests before you fully restrain yourself.

One last piece of advice, don’t cheap out on the pallet wrap for homes as they are way too flimsy the industrial grade “performance” wrap is much better and lasts a lot longer and will be cheaper and safer in the long run. I find the cheaper stuff doesn’t cling / stick to itself as well, and the worst is the edges roll creating pressure points and possible welts.

I’m always looking for play partners, so if you’re interested and located around Toronto, Canada shoot me a DM.
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

shadowlcf wrote:
Kastev wrote:Hmmmm, yeah, I wonder what I'm doing wrong with it. I mean, it's not the greatest setup ever, but it seems that no matter how many times I wrap myself, it just does not really hinder my movements. Any advice? Is the setup just flawed for actually being able to pin my arms to my torso or am I just doing something wrong? The cling wrap is loose enough that I can just slip it off over my head. Again, I know that I don't want to actually be so restrained I can't free myself, but I was hoping for a bit more... struggling.
I’ve had the same problem, tried some many ways to increase the tension until I found “pre stretched” wrap. Essentially it’s the same stuff you’re using but pre stretched to 80% of its max before they put it onto the roll. Stretch film is supposed to be stretched to 150 - 150% of original to get its full performance - the adhesive properties come out to give you a little more tack and the memory creates snug feel. Anyways, with that pre stretched stuff it’ll start contracting and omg I love that feeling! Btw it takes sometime for it to full contract back so be careful and do some tests before you fully restrain yourself.

One last piece of advice, don’t cheap out on the pallet wrap for homes as they are way too flimsy the industrial grade “performance” wrap is much better and lasts a lot longer and will be cheaper and safer in the long run. I find the cheaper stuff doesn’t cling / stick to itself as well, and the worst is the edges roll creating pressure points and possible welts.

I’m always looking for play partners, so if you’re interested and located around Toronto, Canada shoot me a DM.
Yeah, these are the three wraps I settled on as they all seem to be the highest gauge:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CWGQ6YS/
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09HPXDF8M/
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CBW159BN/

I tell you though, this clear cling wrap that I bought (which should be the 1st link) for whatever reason is EXTREMELY tight when wrapping it around my second tension pole. Like painfully tight after only a few wraps. I might not even need this second tension pole for the clear wrap for some reason as it sticks to the roll really well and requires a lot of force to get off which makes the film remain taut even will winding it around my body.

I liked the 17" ones because I just need to wrap my upper torso then use my still free arms to adjust the vice that keeps the cling wrap roll in place to a lower position, tighten it, and continue wrapping my lower body.

But yeah, as I mentioned in the OP, putting a 2nd tension pole to wind the cling wrap around and wrap yourself with the cling wrap at a 90 - 120 degree angle ensures the wrap to be tight and can be a struggle to get out of. I actually had a bit of a scare last night when I found out I couldn't move my arms enough to cut the wrap. I ended up struggling and stretching my arms to their limit to use my pair of trauma shears to cut the wrap around my chest. But, because I was wearing a T-Shirt underneath, I ended up cutting a big portion of the shirt too. It was one of my favorite ones too...

Though that's a good question that I have. To others who do mummification bondage with cling wrap, do you wear clothes underneath or go for it naked? I'm actually a little hesitant to go about it naked as when I'm wearing a shirt, that shirt provides a little extra defense against accidentally cutting myself if I had to use my last resort escape knife.
shadowlcf wrote:I’m always looking for play partners, so if you’re interested and located around Toronto, Canada shoot me a DM.
Unfortunately I am in Portland, Oregon! I do hope to one day find a girl here who shares my interests but I've been very hesitant about opening up with my sort of fetish.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Kastev wrote:I do hope to one day find a girl here who shares my interests but I've been very hesitant about opening up with my sort of fetish.
I've always been straight out about being kinky with any potential girlfriend I met. Generally terming it as "I'm a bit kinky, you know", some have taken as though I was making a joke and some have been intrigued and an interesting conversation has developed and others have said "so I'm I". I remember one girl I met in my younger days that replied with "I bet you're not as kinky as me" she was right, she taught me a thing or two.

I think it's something you've got to put out there early on in a relationship, may be not the first date though, If it's someone you like and thinking of building a relationship it's best to be open early on before investing time and affection on a relationship that could crumble the first time you ask them to tie you up.

I think it's much easier to be open know days as a lot of people of meet online so you can mention it sooner rather than later. I met my wife the old fashion way but I was lucky as she knew I was kinky from the off as she was a friend of an ex girlfriend and so she knew all the juicy details before we even started dating and she did the asking so she must have heard something she liked.
Sorry for going off subject, now lets rap.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kastev

Re: "Ghetto" Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Update*

Post by Kastev »

Holy shit, well I just learned something else tonight.

So in my last post I had mentioned how for whatever reason, this one type of clear Cling Wrap I had bought (that is supposed to be no different than any of the others) somehow gets applied VERY tightly when wrapping. And as usual, I had my second tension rod out to angle to wrap 90-120 degrees before wrapping myself therefore making it get pulled very tightly and I had only needed about 3 full body rotations to be restrained enough that I was satisfied. It wasn't too tight, but it was enough to where I could not move my arms from my sides. Well time ticked by until I was ready to get out of this and so I grabbed my trauma sheers and began cutting from the bottom. And apparently I had pulled this cling wrap too tightly to wrap myself because when I started cutting it from the bottom, it suddenly started rolling up my torso and getting stuck underneath my chest. And it suddenly became very painful on my arms. I could still breathe just fine, but as I had my shirt off for this, the wrap rolling up quickly made it incredibly tight on my arms. I was straining hard and could not reach from below or above the wrap to try and cut it loose. Again, I wasn't in any danger as I could breathe fine, but I was starting to get very worried that I would be stuck as I could not get the scissors underneath the wrap because it had rolled up so thick and so tight. I could still use my arms & hands so in the worst case I could call 911 or something, but it took me a good 20 minutes of struggling and being in pain to FINALLY jam the scissors enough underneath the wrap and cut it free. Though even after getting the scissors underneath the wrap, it still took another good couple of minutes to cut through the wrap because it had rolled up so thick.

Again, I don't know why this SPECIFIC cling wrap is able to be wrapped around me so tightly when it has nothing extraordinary about it compared to any other cling wrap, but damn does it work
Kastev

Re: Self Bondage Mummification Machine *Update* *QUESTION*

Post by Kastev »

I wanted to ask if anyone would like a video of this thing in action? I'm not very presentable myself, but I would assume the focus would be more towards on how the system works anyways rather than on me and I probably have a latex head mask I could put on to hide my identity. If anyone would like to see this in action, let me know and I can try and get something put together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You're asking a bunch of perverts if they're interested in seeing your naughty machine at work?

I suspect the answer will be a resounding YESSSS!!!!! :lol:

Produce it, and they will come (and likely cum too)! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

bound_jenny wrote:You're asking a bunch of perverts if they're interested in seeing your naughty machine at work?

Jenny.
Fair enough lol. I suppose I will try and give it a shot within the coming weeks or so! And I won't feel too body conscious if I'm wearing a mask so...

I mean hey, I AM pretty damn proud of how this contraption works and I do want to share just how well it works.
retro-hypothesis

Post by retro-hypothesis »

Kastev wrote:I wanted to ask if anyone would like a video of this thing in action? I'm not very presentable myself, but I would assume the focus would be more towards on how the system works anyways rather than on me and I probably have a latex head mask I could put on to hide my identity. If anyone would like to see this in action, let me know and I can try and get something put together!

It sounds like a really nice job you've done setting things up. I would be happy to see what it looks like in action.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:You're asking a bunch of perverts if they're interested in seeing your naughty machine at work?

Jenny.
Perverts! Oh Jenny no, we are 'enthusiasts' speaking on behalf of the girls anyway lol

The other part about cumming, yes that's probably true based on recent posts :facepalm:

Lisa
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Okay I got the video recorded! I'm still surprised I actually did it as, well, I think it was the first time ever recording myself for the sole purpose of uploading to the internet lol so I was incredibly nervous. I kept bloody clearing my throat the entire time and I didn't even clean my room up so it looks like a mess in the video. I also know nothing of video editing so it is extremely unprofessional but on the plus side I was wearing something that pretty much hides my identity as I'm not comfortable with my appearance... I also didn't go all out with wrapping myself as I just wanted it to be a demonstrator so I didn't use too many layers like I normally would.

But, I think the video turned out just the way I wanted it to with how it demonstrates the tightness of the wrap. Uh, what would be the best site to upload it to so I could link it here?
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Jenny.
I know it was a light hearted comment and I hate to disagree with a corseted whip welding goddess but I'm with Lisahs3 on the 'enthusiasts' over Perverts terminology, that is speaking for us "male" (or whatever term is in vogue nowadays to describe us, it's so confusing.) enthusiasts anyway, lol.

Of course we could all be "enthusiastic perverts" but as we are told there is no "normal" anymore what are we enthusiastically perverting. :)

Sorry to go off topic Kastev, I admire your ingenuity and look forward to seeing your naughty machine. As to where to post I'm unsure, I'm sure someone here will know but it would be useful if we didn't have to join yet another site to view it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I know it was a light hearted comment and I hate to disagree with a corseted whip welding goddess
A wise attitude... :whip: :twisted: :P

And I appreciate the goddess description. :love:

Now back to (semi)serious affairs.

Over time here (16 years this December! :shock: ) many of us have used this term in a most light-hearted vein and I think that a lot of us wear the pervert badge with pride - including yours truly :hi: .

Considering how cavalierly some vanilla people throw the term around, their concept of perversion likely includes masturbating with a hollowed-out corn cob. :facepalm:

I take those people far more lightly than the term they're hurling about gratuitously like spent corn cobs. :rofl:

So any use of pervert, perv, pervy or other variants thereof in this forum is absolutely harmless and falls mostly in the self-deprecatory humor category.

How about that for a blanket disclaimer? :mrgreen:

Just watch out for flying corn cobs when you're outside.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I know it was a light hearted comment and I hate to disagree with a corseted whip welding goddess

Over time here (16 years this December! :shock: ) many of us have used this term in a most light-hearted vein and I think that a lot of us wear the pervert badge with pride - including yours truly :hi: .

Considering how cavalierly some vanilla people throw the term around, their concept of perversion likely includes masturbating with a hollowed-out corn cob. :facepalm:

I take those people far more lightly than the term they're hurling about gratuitously like spent corn cobs. :rofl:

So any use of pervert, perv, pervy or other variants thereof in this forum is absolutely harmless and falls mostly in the self-deprecatory humor category.

Jenny.
Point taken. fellow pervert, sorry, Goddess Pervert. :)

Hollowed out corn cob ???. Either you have guys there with very thin cocks or very large corn cobs.
I don't claim to more than average sized :roll:, Ok maybe a little under depending where you get your facts from, but if I hollowed out a corn cob to the required size, not that I ever had or would do such a perverted thing, I have to draw the line somewhere :facepalm: , I'd just be left with a pile of corn or as we call it over here Sweet corn, which sounds like something Homer Simpson would say while holding up a corn cob and trying to decide whether to eat it or hollow it out.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Point taken. fellow pervert, sorry, Goddess Pervert. :)

Hollowed out corn cob ???. Either you have guys there with very thin cocks or very large corn cobs.
I don't claim to more than average sized :roll:, Ok maybe a little under depending where you get your facts from, but if I hollowed out a corn cob to the required size, not that I ever had or would do such a perverted thing, I have to draw the line somewhere :facepalm: , I'd just be left with a pile of corn or as we call it over here Sweet corn, which sounds like something Homer Simpson would say while holding up a corn cob and trying to decide whether to eat it or hollow it out.
But of course you have to capture a wild corn cob that has been allowed to outgrow the agricultural norms ...
Attachments
Corn gag.jpeg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.