Selfbondage vibrator torture

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Vanherkules

Selfbondage vibrator torture

Post by Vanherkules »

Hello dear forum,

For a start, I'm a 29 years old male and I'm Currently planning my first real self bondage session and I wanted to share some ideas before I get started.

I've been into post orgasm torture and bondage for a while now but since I'm solo and can't get it done on my own I thought I'd try self bondage.
The idea is to tie me to the bed in spread eagle and tie 1 or maybe 2 vibrators to my cock.
I will tie my legs with cables left and right to the bed, then a belt around my chest and upper arms to restrict my movements upward a bit because I am tall.
My right wrist is tie to the bed so that I can't escape without using my left hand.
I have a combination lock with 3 digits with which I tie my left wrist so that I can still get to the lock and also see it. Hope you could follow me up to here.

I will be freed by a timer that will turn on the light so that I can see the combination lock.

I have 2 vibrators that I attach to my penis with a medical bandage. One with remote control and one without. I have already tested everything and it works very well.

The plan is to tie me up as described, turn the vibrator on and then throw the remote away and wait for the light.

In my tests I found that I come very quickly with 2 vibrators and it feels really intense on my cock head. So I'm thinking of doing it with just one on the underside of my dick... what do you think?
I'm also unsure about the time , I can only set it in 15min intervals and it is also a bit inaccurate and can be 1 to 2 minutes more or less, But I like this random factor.

In summary I bind myself in spread eagle to my bed with 1 maybe 2 vibrators tied to my cock.
I can free myself via a combination lock that I see but only when the light from the timer is turned on again.
Should I dare with both vibrators and what is your opinion on how long I can stand it?

Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.
If you're interested I like to post here afterwards how it was.

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage vibrator torture

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Vanherkules
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Aloha from Bound Anna, Vanherkules
Thank you
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Vanherkules.

Always do it just before sunrise so that if the power goes out you can still get loose after not too long.
Have you also tried it with one vibrator on the penis and one vibrator on the perineum (in the middle between the legs, between the scrotum and the anus)?
The latter can start first so that the prostate is first stimulated and the production of sperm cells starts. :wink:

You can also buy clocks that turn on and off on the minute. Always a bonus if you want to play with edging afterwards. :mrgreen:

For the total duration I would first test how long you can sustain a torture. If you have bought such a different timer, you can set it to one minute longer, which makes your struggle not to have an orgasm more interesting. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

I am strangely turned on by a computer's having control over stimulation and orgasm. Part of the reason is because a computer has no real knowledge of, understanding, or would ever care about what is good for you and what is cruel. It just follows the program it is ingrained with.
"It can't be bargained with"
"It can't be reasoned with"
"It doesn't feel pity, or remorse"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am strangely turned on by a computer's having control over stimulation and orgasm. Part of the reason is because a computer has no real knowledge of, understanding, or would ever care about what is good for you and what is cruel. It just follows the program it is ingrained with.
"It can't be bargained with"
"It can't be reasoned with"
"It doesn't feel pity, or remorse"
You forgot "Resistance is futile".

Just hope it doesn't interface with any of the AI chatbots and decides it needs to reproduce (like in the movie), or you'll end up giving birth to Pinocchio. :shock:

Or twin 2x4s. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, Vanherkules.

Always do it just before sunrise so that if the power goes out you can still get loose after not too long.
Have you also tried it with one vibrator on the penis and one vibrator on the perineum (in the middle between the legs, between the scrotum and the anus)?
The latter can start first so that the prostate is first stimulated and the production of sperm cells starts. :wink:

You can also buy clocks that turn on and off on the minute. Always a bonus if you want to play with edging afterwards. :mrgreen:

For the total duration I would first test how long you can sustain a torture. If you have bought such a different timer, you can set it to one minute longer, which makes your struggle not to have an orgasm more interesting. :twisted:

My bedroom is also very dark during the day. I think in case of emergency I will make an ice lock connected to a hanging pliers just out of reach.

Sounds good with the second vibrators on the perineum I think I'll give it a try.

A more accurate timer would be better but I'm broke at the moment plus I like that little random factor.
I would also like to go a bit beyond my limits or at least recognize them.

How fast I come also depends on how horny I am sometimes only a few minutes and sometimes longer than 30min.
If it takes too long I also lose the feeling in my cock.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Technically speaking, you are not loosing feeling in your cock, but the stimulation gets intense enough that your body starts to tune it out.

I know you've read that you currently don't have extra money, so take this suggestion for your wishlist.

Estim is a great way to substitute for your vibrator. Although it is more intense, its in a way also more safe. It will feel just like a vibrator until you crank it up beyond that. But unlike a vibrator, if you go too high, it does damage to your tissue, the estim will not. Going really high and not properly connected so there's a tiny gap between the electrode and the skin, can cause arcs and they can cause burn marks, but you will feel the pain that it gives too, and that is only a concern if you use say... estim pads that have been used a few times before and you did not replace them with new ones or otherwise ensured they will stick. For the penis though, there are a lot of different accessories for estim boxes that work even better.

Oh, and don't worry about maybe not getting an orgasm... With estim, if you want to, you will get one. The post orgasm torture is just as bad as with a vibrator, or worse if you are going high levels.

If you wanna know more about estim, let us know. I know a lot, and other members here know a thing or two as well. I can even recommend you cheaper powerboxes to start with, that you can order for under 10$ from aliexpress. You'll outgrow them quickly, sure, but it will be a way to get started and try it out without tossing $100+. But if you want to true experience, wait for a sale and get the DG-LAB, that I'm recommending everyone here, and you get into a treat.

Because then, you can use a script that I made, start with a low intensity, and get it more and more intense over time where you specify exactly how long and to what point it gets, and trust me, you will not set it to max. I'm very experienced and even I can't handle the highest setting. Great for pleasure and also great for selfbondage with torture for it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

KinkInSpace wrote: Estim is a great way to substitute for your vibrator. Although it is more intense, its in a way also more safe. It will feel just like a vibrator until you crank it up beyond that. But unlike a vibrator, if you go too high, it does damage to your tissue, the estim will not. Going really high and not properly connected so there's a tiny gap between the electrode and the skin, can cause arcs and they can cause burn marks, but you will feel the pain that it gives too, and that is only a concern if you use say... estim pads that have been used a few times before and you did not replace them with new ones or otherwise ensured they will stick. For the penis though, there are a lot of different accessories for estim boxes that work even better.

Oh, and don't worry about maybe not getting an orgasm... With estim, if you want to, you will get one. The post orgasm torture is just as bad as with a vibrator, or worse if you are going high levels.

If you wanna know more about estim, let us know. I know a lot, and other members here know a thing or two as well. I can even recommend you cheaper powerboxes to start with, that you can order for under 10$ from aliexpress. You'll outgrow them quickly, sure, but it will be a way to get started and try it out without tossing $100+. But if you want to true experience, wait for a sale and get the DG-LAB, that I'm recommending everyone here, and you get into a treat.

Because then, you can use a script that I made, start with a low intensity, and get it more and more intense over time where you specify exactly how long and to what point it gets, and trust me, you will not set it to max. I'm very experienced and even I can't handle the highest setting. Great for pleasure and also great for selfbondage with torture for it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been thinking about trying e-stim. It might take a while, but I'll probably add it to my list. The fact that I can also run scripts makes it even more interesting.

At the moment, I'm a bit limited, but it's nice to know that there are kind people here who have experience with this topic.
Shannon SteelSlave

Vanherkules wrote:I can also run scripts makes it even more interesting.
Want to go pro? Send me a private message. Might have something to interest you.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

To try out Estim on your penis, get this one: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005477755591.html and then specifically the 3rd one, 2 loops without beads with a powerbox.

This powerbox has a dial that you can turn. Its not a very powerful unit, but its great to set the dial to its minimum, turn the unit on and then slowly turn the dial up to get used to the feeling of estim. You get a few different modes that is somewhat common on many powerboxes so you can see what each does and where your preferences lie with an intensity level you can endure.

Its highest setting will probably feel a bit less strong than a good vibrator's strongest setting, but it will feel more intense in other ways, especially if you don't use the numb or absorb mode, which are versions to mimic a vibrator, where absorb makes it feel more interesting. pulse and auto will suit most bdsm players and will probably become your go-to mode even though you definitely should play with numb and absorb first.

That said, keep in mind that these loops are great to use on your penis, but you are not limited to your penis. With that being said, you will be able to take a lot more on your penis than other body parts. If you were to put these on your nipples, then be sure that even on min settings, you will already feel estim the moment you turn it on. I strongly advice to play at least 5 times on your penis only and have at least experienced all the modes the unit offers and if possible even turn the intensity up quite a bit and have it on for a while before going to another body part. Each body part feels different and there is a lot of science behind all of it that only starts to fall into place until you have played with a unit for a bit.

Also, here's a link to a unit you really want to avoid:
https://aliexpress.com/item/32828726749.html

I have this unit. 2 actually. Although its a good unit, it has one problem that makes it not suitable for you right now. When you turn it on, the lowest setting is already quite high, and it uses buttons to increase or decrease, and they don't always respond correctly, which can make 1 button press make it go up 2 levels. Definitely not something a beginner should have to deal with. Its max is very high though, so for advanced users, this can be a nice cheap unit, and it has some good patterns that will definitely hurt for those who seek that, but the fact that turning it on already gives quite a strong feeling makes this very unsuitable for beginners.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

KinkInSpace wrote:To try out Estim on your penis, get this one: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005477755591.html and then specifically the 3rd one, 2 loops without beads with a powerbox.

Also, here's a link to a unit you really want to avoid:
https://aliexpress.com/item/32828726749.html

The two links doesn't work for me. I live in Germany, and it seems that the websites are inaccessible from my location.
Reading this really makes me want to give it a try, I am also into cbt and ballbusting and can take some pain.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Can you reach AliExpress at all? It will be cheaper if you do.

Otherwise, this is from amazon.de: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0BFWVS1XW/ref=sr_1_93

Make sure, you get the 2 ring version, not the 4 for a better experience.

And the machine to avoid: https://www.amazon.de/Penisringe-Reizst ... ref=sr_1_4

And if you want to spend a bit of extra money to get a cheap unit that is a lot better, get this clone from the original:
https://www.amazon.de/Digital-Ger%C3%A4 ... ef=sr_1_26

Keep in mind, this powerbox uses a different connector, but it goes to 2mm banana plug, so any accessory you can buy (which includes those loops) can be connected to it.

This unit also has a dial that you can rotate to increase its strength, but it will literally start at nothing, and its max is a lot higher than the first item.

I guess my recommendation would be, get the first item first just to see what it is, then you also have the rubber bands, and if you really like estim, get the 3rd item next. Not sure if the 3rd is also on AliExpress in case you can get there in the end...

Also, you may be able to get to aliexpress using a vpn with location service.
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

Thanks for the info all very helpful. Amazon is perfect for me, as soon as I get the chance I'll probably get the box from the first link, thanks again.

Sorry I should have been more specific. Aliexpress works for me, only when I go to the link it says "According to local laws and regulations, this item could not be shown."
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, on AliExpress, search for estim penis, and see if you can find the item from the first amazon link. Should save you 10 euro. :)