The Perfect Place for a Night Walk

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
JoeSalmon

The Perfect Place for a Night Walk

Post by JoeSalmon »

First time posting here, I've been lurking for a while but I need some specific advice.

I'm trying to plan a night walk, where I'm locked in to some embarrassing clothes (minidress, heels, wig, etc). I was planning on putting all the keys locking on my dress and heels in a lockbox, using a programmable padlock to lock the lockbox closed, and the Panopticon chatbot (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13822) to reveal the padlock's combination once I reach the location I've set up ahead of time.

Thanks to the chatbot, I should be able to set thee location to anywhere for release. What are some tips to picking the right location? My biggest concern is legality; I don't want to be in a public park that's closed after dark, and get caught by the police for trespassing. Next is potential residences, as I don't want to be seen by any families looking out their windows at night. In fact, getting seen by anyone is something I want to avoid; it's more about the thrill of being outside in embarrassing clothes, with the potential of being seen - not in actually being seen.

Also, I live in an apartment, which means that if I'm not careful, I could be spotted by neighbors between my door and my car. As much as I like the idea of having to run to my car before even getting to the location, I also don't want my neighbors to potentially recognize me, especially when there are families in the area. Any advice on this?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Perfect Place for a Night Walk

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Joe
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Find a place in the country, preferably an old, unused road. After checking everything out daytime AND nighttime...
A trip along the road will get you going. Just have a reason to walk by the road... like maybe getting a key or something...
You will be surprised how much headlight light up the area, but not really light up you!
Place a white "dummy" and drive past it to see for yourself.

(Maybe ignore this part, I typed it up but didn't want to delete it, it may have some ideas for you.)
Stop about a mile or more or less depending on how daring you want to be, and make sure there is cover to hide if needed, from the old road. Like you said, risk of being seen NOT to be seen!
Drop a copy of your car keys there, just make sure you can find them later.
Drive up the road to park, lock your car, and get ready to go get the keys.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, JoeSalmon.
If you fear that the neighbors will see you, you can also take the clothes in a bag and put them on somewhere in the car in a deserted place.
JoeSalmon

Post by JoeSalmon »

Thanks for the warm welcome - and the ideas!

An abandoned road might be a good idea. I'm not too far from the countryside, so it's possible that there's an abandoned road to use for this. And with the Panopticon chatbot, I wouldn't have to worry about dropping keys somewhere where they could be moved - I could just set the location to reveal the code and walk there on foot.

I also considered some corporate and shipping centers on a weekend night, where people aren't likely to be around. I would be worried about potential cameras, but it could be a more exciting option... Anyone have experience with this?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JoeSalmon wrote:I also considered some corporate and shipping centers on a weekend night, where people aren't likely to be around. I would be worried about potential cameras, but it could be a more exciting option...
One word: trespassing.

There's always security of some kind present in such establishments. They take a dim view of trespassers, and tend to call the police so an arrest can be made.

Yes, I've said it. Arrest. That means some kind of ding in your personal record, which could prevent you from certain activities like traveling abroad.

Stick to the abandoned road idea. It's better than being handcuffed for real.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JoeSalmon

Post by JoeSalmon »

Yes, I've said it. Arrest.
And just like that, corporate centers are out. Avoiding being arrested is pretty high on my priorities.

So that narrows my options down to abandoned roads and 24hr public parks. Roads do slightly concern me as there is much more potential for being seen, even if they are abandoned. Though I suppose that's half the fun...

I suppose there's not much left to do now other than scout out potential locations!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The other problem with the corporate centers is that with crime on the rise, even if they don't have a person there for security, they will still have cameras.
And as they are getting smaller and harder to spot, AND higher definition...
Even if you didn't get caught, or seen, you could still be caught by a camera.
I doubt they look through the videos for each night, BUT, if something came up missing, they may check out past nights and spot the naked person wandering around.
Maybe an abandon corporate center would be better, but you would most likely find those in town, but they may not be as empty as you were hoping...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...