One hour hogtie turned into a evening of totality.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
SelfBsolo

One hour hogtie turned into a evening of totality.

Post by SelfBsolo »

My name is SelfBsolo, im a 47 year old man from sweden.
I am a true lover of all things bondage and do selfbondage from time to time and even more..

The story i am about to tell you happened when i was just turning 38
I live in an apartment building with 40 apartments, there is a lot of different people around here and of all ages.
The neighbors are not all that friendly and we are a few people who talk and a bunch of us help each other from time to time.
Two stairwells from my apartment livs a woman named Ann, she was at the time a 59 years old lady who was a bit longer than average about 186cm tall and her body held a round shape but
this just made her clothing look full and wel fit.
We used to talk from time to time, she was a technician and was one of few I spoke with that knew so much about technical stuff, she always had a smile when she spoke about technical stuff.
For 2 year or so there had been occasions when I would go over to her apartment to feed her cats when she was out of town.

Around Halloween 2014 she came over one evening to ask me if would be so kind and take care of her cats for a few days as she was going away from Thursday to sunday.
Since I had nothing planned for Halloween I agreed to help out. She gave me the spare key and asked me to stay with her lovelyes for an hour or two so they would not be too lonely.
I told her i would and for the first time she asked me for my phone number just in case, i gave her my number and she texted me so i could add her to my kontakts.

Tuesday came and I got a text when I was at work saying she had just left and that her cats had just gotten fed. I replied "ok, I'll go over to your place later tonight".
As I got home from work and I had my dinner I walked over to Ann´s apartment, when I came in and realized how well organized Ann wass and everything was nearly perfectly placed.
I don't know why but I felt an urge to be tied up on her bed... being a naughty boy messing up her perfectly organized bed.
I shook the feeling of, I couldn't do that..

Wednesday at work I had a moment of thoughts again, "I do enjoy selfbondage" I thought and I felt warm inside.
I tried to shake off the idea as it would be rude to do selfbondage at someone else´s home, but the thought didn't want to go away and on
the bus home on Thursday it had taken over me and grown to no longer be a thought, but a plan!
I could do something not too heavy, a simple hogtie with my well used and nearly always perfected one hour ice lock.
When I got home I had made the choice so I took my ice lock over and placed it in Ann´s fridge ready for me when it was time.

Friday came and I was off work early so I went home for a nap and then I had a well made dinner.

I took a shower and shaved my head and also to not spread any pubic hair on Ann´s bed I shaved myself between my legs..
before I stepped out of the shower i turned the water cold so i would cool off a bit.

I took out my bondage trunk from under my bed, and placed it in the hallway.
This is a lockable leather travel trunk that has everything from steel and leather cuffs, ropes, chains, locks, blindfolds, chastity belt, gags and a bdsm hood for a perfect slave situation.
I also had a variety of Dildos and I prefer the realistic ones. I have 4 sizes from small to nearly too large, and also 5 butplug of different sizes and two in steel (see below).
I also have some whips and floggers but it's not fun to use on myself so they are nearly fully unused.
Then we have my favorit pain toys. Three expensive electro pain /stimulators /tens machines, each connected to a pre-prepared strap and insert for my Penis with a topp to secure it in place, the other to the larger steel analplug and the third to semi hard clamping nippla clamps.
They all are ready for their own situation and needs, maybe in combo but never all three at once.
The electro stimulators had been fully charged the day before and if used could last 5 hours each...

I took the bondage trunk and walked over to Ann´s apartment, the decision was made, when I walked in I saw that the cat's were in the living room so I closed the door as I did not want animal company now.
Ann's apartment is organized so that when you enter the apartment the living room is to the right, bedroom straight ahead and wc and kitchen to the left.
Ann had as usual taken down the window blinds in her bed as she always said not like it to get to much insight even during days, she lives on the second floor so people can see in, i did not think anyone would take notice when i went to the kitchen for the ice lock so i left it as it was.

I opened my bondage trunk and looked at all my toys, i picked up my 2 leather ankle cuffs and 2 leather wrist cuffs. They are all lockable with a padlock one each and the keys are in a key bag in the trunk.
I then took up 5 padlocks and two chains, one chain that has 1 link then a ring then a link so the ring is in the center of the chain.
The other chain is 9 links that when folded gives 4 links for each cuff where the length will end up as 5 cm from the ice bag on the center ring of the ankle cuffs to my wrist cuffs.
I place a large clean towel i had in the bondage trunk at the lower mid section of Ann´s 140cm wide bed as i don't want any moist spill or drool on her clean bedding cloth,
this will position me with my gaged face pointing at the door when i completed the hogtie.

It is time to take off all my clothes. Naked in someone else's home I quickly strap on each cuff to its place, left ankle, right ankle, Left wrist and last right wrist.

I don't want to overdo it so I have decided on not using a blindfold, but this is no fun without a gag so i pick up a larger rubber ball gag and strap it on tightly.
Then take the short chain with the center ring and lock it to each of my ankle cuffs, I feel the excitement growing.

The remaining padlocks and chain are placed on the bed before it starts to wiggle with my chains feet out to the Kitchen hoping no neighbours are not paying attention to what is going on as I get my icelock from Ann´s fridge.

I wiggle back to Ann´s bedroom and when I enter I push the door so it only has a small gap, i reach for my clothing and
place them and the keybag for my padlocks neat and tidy on a robust chair beside Ann´s bed.
This is when I realized I forgot my phone at home....
Oh well it won't do me any good soon, lets just do this.

I take the ice bag and places the 2 rings on the bag through the ring on the chain holding my ankle cuffs together, i then take the third padlock and the folded chain and lock it at the center link on the loose chain making 2 chains locked to the ice bag with the bag on one side of the ring and the lock and chain on the other so either the bag or the chains can get off until the ice melts.

I lay myself down with my cock on the towl face down with my gaged moth on my head towards the door, my heart pumping hard.
I reach for the 2 last padlocks then I force my legs bent down behind my back so when I lift my arms some i reach the chain and lock the left free end of the chain to the left ankle cuff,
i pause...
Then I pull down so I can easier lock the other padlock to the right handcuff, and with a deep breath the sound of the last padlock clicking fills my inner with heat as I complete the Hogtie.

This is a very tight hogtie that gets unpleasant  pretty fast, and this makes the need for additional pain tools and stimulation less needed.
I test the bounds and as nearly every time I do a selfbondage hogtie it's perfected, i can barely move at all.

but then..
just moments after i completed the Hogtie, when i'm enjoying the immobility of it at the most, i hear a key is inserted into the front door.
I panik, and started struggling but of no use, this was it, this is what happens when you do a perfect job with your selfbondage.....
I become completely still as if the person will not see me if i dont move.

I hear Ann´s voice in the hallway, why is the Living Room door closed..
The front door closes and I hear her move in the hallway, she opens the door to the living room and says
-hello my kittens.
She mumbled something that sounds like
- Of Course they will hide after being locked in a room like this.
-but wait. Why is the bedroom door closed?

I freeze completely in panik as the door is pushed open, not releasing that I'm looking at her with my gagged mouth drooling.
-what the hell, Ann said.
She lifts her phone.
-I need to call the police.

I try to say NO in my gag but it sounds more like.. mhow

Then she looks around and notices my opened bondage bag and something in her eyes changed.

-You little horny piece of shit!!
-You Did this to yourself!!

Before I can try to answer, she walks out and closes the door.
I hear how she makes a call with the speaker on.

I panik and moan in my gag.
Ann quickly opens the door and with a sharp voice says.
Be quiet or I will call the police.

Someone answers on the other end.
-Hey, it's Ann.
-hey Ann, a female voice answers.
-Could you hold on for one and a half hours before you get here? i need to clean myself up some before you come Ann said
-Oh ok, the woman answers.
-great. see you!

Ann walks in and looks at me,
- well well. I don't have time to work this out with you right now but I can not accept it at all.
She pulls up her phone and takes  a series of photos of me in my selfmade hogtie.
-Just for safety, Ann says.

She walks over to the Robust chair and picks up the key bag..
she opens it and then looks at me.
- I see

she places the bag in her pocket, then takes my cloth and looks at me..

-Where is your phone? Ann asks
-I shake my head and try to say I forgot it...
all i get out is...
-oh phooo o il
- what did you say? Ann asked.
- i shook my head and just moand
- oh, it's not here, that explains a lot as I sent you a text at 16.28 saying i would soon be home but did not get a reply.

Ann looks at me and then on my clothes.
-I will take these until I have figured things out.
She then takes out a keychain from her other pocket and opens a desk drawer with it, she places my clothes in it and locks it again.

Then she turns around and picks up a padlock from my trunk and looks at me,
-lets see
And with painfull force she pulls my hands and legs closer together as she then locks the padlock directly to the ring so even if the ice melts i can't get loose.
and my hogtie is even more painfully tight.

-I moan from the pain.

Ann stairs at me.
-what goes around comes around.

She then takes the robust chair in the corner and walks to the hallway with it.
-I will have people coming very soon and you are not invited, but I will not allow you to leave either..
She opens the front door and walks out with the chair.
I hear the door lock.

The panik within me is total, what have I done, what's going to happen to me.

A moment later I hear the lock of the front door again and Ann coming in.
I hear her do something in the hallway and then she comes into her bedroom.

She stands silently and looks at me, like she is thinking!
- Ok Ann says, I will unlock you just so you can walk with me.
She then unlocks the 2 padlocks to the ring and the ice rings.
my arms are still locked together.
After that she unlocks the chain to my ankles.

-stand up she says
I do what i can to not fall but i get off the bed and stand up.

-she then places a large blanket over me, and she puts my trunk together and grabs it.
-out in the hallway, she says.

I do as she tells me
- now we don't want any nigbur to see what's in your mouth so i will take that out, BUT if you so much as think.. I will shove it back in and let you wear it as we walk..

Panik hits me.

- you understand me you little shit?

I nod quietly.

-Good, Ann says as she stretches behind my head and removes the gag.
Ann walks to the kitchen with the ice bag in her hand, she returns with a glass of water and tells me to drink.

Ann then goes to the kitchen with the glass and when she returns she grabs my trunk and opens the front door.

-get out, Ann says with a sharp voice.

I walk out, and Ann closes the door and locks it..

-Follow me, Ann says
and we start walking down the stairs.
When we reach the cellar door she opens it and nods to the left.
I take it as a hint and walk out in the cellar corridore.
She pushes me forward and we walk to a storage door positioned on the right side with a padlock.

- Stop, Ann says and she walks past me to the door, she unlocks the padlock and open the door.
- Get in

I walk into the room, it's a smaller sized storage room but not much in it so each sound is intensified.
In the middle of the room Ann had placed the robust chair.

Ann walks up to one of the few boxes in the room and opens it.
- This is my old hobby winch she said as she walked to the chair and stood on it.

Right above the backrest of the chair is a large hook in the roof and she hangs the winch to it and then lets the wire go down to the backrest, it has a loop where a hook usually is but the hook is gone.

-sadly the hook broke a few months ago, lucky for me i did not throw it away.

The winch then has a pull chain that seems to be part of the winching mekanism.
She comes down from the chair and moves it a little bit so the front of the seat is placed below the wire.

- Come here Ann says.

I walk over to where she is standing.
She pulls the Blanket of me and forces me to turn so my head is facing the door and my back is against the chair.

-Spread your legs so it matches the legs on the chair.
I do as she tells me.

-Now let's look at this trunk of yours.

She lays the trunk on the floor and opens it.
then she pulls out a rope and comes over to me,
she quickly secures my legs to each side of the chair.
-that is just so you can't move.

She walks back to the trunk.
- oh what is this Ann says,
-Perfect.
She turns to me with my Bondagehood.
It has a larger hole where my mouth is , so there are a bunch of different gags that can be strapped on.
The hood is tied together with rope on the back and then has straps around the neck with a lock ring.
Then a strap can be attached and tightly strapped on with any of the gags through the whole fill my mouth and silence me nearly completely
To top this off a blindfold can be attached and strapped over my eyes and held tightly in place to the hood making it impossible to see.

-lets start with this Ann says.

She walks over to me and pulls the hood over my head.
She secured the rope and then softly secured the strap around the neck.

-Just so it's there but not dangerous she says.

She walks back to the Trunk and returns with a gag for the hood that locks like the top of a large cock.

-Open your mouth, she says.
When my mouth is open she pushes the gag in and straps it tightly to the hood and behind my head.
She then makes sure the blindfold is not making is not in the way for my sight.
When that is done my hands are unlocked, she forces them above my head and i feel how she locks them to the vinch wire loop.

She walks over to the trunk again and with a nearly dark look in her eyes she is holding one of the larger size Cock dildo with a suction cup, some rope and Lubricant.
I pull away when she comes close but she quickly grabs a hard grip on my balls and squeezes so i scream!

-Stand still and be quiet or do you want the whole neighbourhood to come and find you? I can make that happen..
- I become quiet and completely frozen, and mentally try to prepare myself for what is to come.

- Now let's see, let's tie this around your waist so double the rope so two ropes go between .. Yes, like that....
I feel one rope on each side of my cock and then she does something I was not prepared for.

She loops the rope and pulls itt around my balls and ties a knot.
- ahh this rope is long enough for everything i need it for,

She then stands in front of me and picks up the Cock dildo and shows it to me, then she pours some Lubricant on it and walks around my back..
-this will be fun, Ann says.
i feel her massaging the cock dildo up against my anus..slowly pushing in a bit and then out, i know it is less of a pain if i bend forward a little so i do,

-Ahh he wants it Ann says as she pushes it deeper.
I shake my head rapidly..
-oh.. no?
-is this unused?
I nod.
-never been taken like this before i took it?
I shake my head.

-To bad Ann said,
-or not.

With a sharp voice then Ann says.
-Cours then you should not have been so foolish and tied yourself on MY BED!
I feel how Ann pushes the dildo in place and with one hand holds it in place and with the other pulls the rope from my balls and back.
She then has one rope on each side of the dildo looped around a small gap between the dildo and the suction cup on it, then she pulls up the rope and ties it to the waist rope.

The pain is so strong, but at the same time I have never enjoyed myself like this.

She now unties my ankles and pushes my legs apart a little bit and I can feel the chair pushed place between my legs.
-Sit down with your back hard up against the backrest.
-I shake my head and moan.

She places a hand around my bound balls and again
Then with a higher voice.
-Last chance SIT DOWN, And she squeezes my balls.
My knees feel weak so I focus my best to sit down with my back against the backrest, feeling the dildo pushed in even more.

She walks around and ties the last of the parts of the rope around me and the chair in a cross over my chest forcing me tightly against the backrest.
Then she walks to the vinch chain and pulls it slowly, i feel my handpulled about 10 cm each time she pulls the chain.
A few moments later my hands were pulled above my head so much I could move my arms just a small bit.
She walks to the door of the cellar room.
- Oh i forgot she said, and walked back behind me, the blindfold was pushed down and tightly strapped onto the hood.
- That's better.
I then felt my left ankle pulled back and up to the side of the floor tight to the chair, and then the same on the right.
Then the Dildo was pushed in just a bit further.

-Perfect, Ann said.

I Could hear Ann walk to the door and then she said.
-Oh by the way I will keep these for now aswell.
And I could hear the phone take a series of pictures.

Then the Cellar door was opened and closed, and I could hear the padlock click.

I was captive thanks to my own stupidity..
Captive by someone I barely knew, but who seems to know how to handle a foolish person like me.
The dildo in my anal, was pushing me to the limit.
I couldn't move my legs, my feet were above the floor tied to the chair.
My hands were secured stretched above my head.
Then i heard padlock to the door unlock,
-Just checking in, 30 min seems like nothing for you.
I moaned but it was all a muffle.
-ah well the girls went to get something from the shop so i took the time and..

silence

-I thought i'd do a little extra, to make your evening unpleasant lets call it phase 1.
I could hear her look in my trunk, -aha

- These are clamps that tighten when someone pulls, Ann asked.
It was the only sort of nippleclamps if we dont count the electro ones. so I nodded.

Well, it's just that I have a battery driven motor from work that we use for our motion sensor doors
I have set it up to spin for 2 seconds when someone walks past the motion sensor.
I have attached a thread to it and took with me a motion sensor that I placed over by the laundry room. I believe someone has booked it soon.

I felt the nippleclamps atached and the pain was tense.
I could hear her attach something to the chair with tape.

-Have fun.

The door opened and closed, and the padlock was locked on the door.
But Ann did not go to her door but to the laundry room.
and so i heard a small sound of an engine starting, but no pain came..
I let a deep breath out.
Then I heard Ann walk past the door and away.

The silence was there again.
The pain in my anal and on my nipples was tense.
I felt every rope and bond on my body.
darkness from the blindfold on the hood,
I moaned in my gaga then i froze.

-did you hear something a female voice said.
-no a male voice said.
they walked towards the laundry room, and once again the engine started but still nothing pulled.
They talked and laughed, then I heard the engine start again and now I felt that the thread was not as long anymore and my clamps moved.

-I will be right back, the woman shouted.

A moment later a phone rang and the male answered.
-yes?
-on sunday, il have a look.
The engine started to move and now there was no doubt about it, the string pulled my nipples out to words in front of the chair.
-nope,
-hang on, I'll start the machines and then look at what we can get.
again the engine moved and the string pulled more, Agony.

NO NO I thought.
A minute or so later the engine started again and now the pain intensified.
I squeezed my jaws into the Cock formed gag.

-no you don't need to come down, I'm soon done, the male said.
-well ok then come, he said.

I am not sure how long had passed when I heard the female right outside the door where I was Bound.
And then the engine started, and the pain made me do a higher moan.

-hello..
i froze
- Jon, There is someone in there.
They knocked on the door.
I was completely silent.

it sounded like a gagged person in pain..
like you Jon, in that Gagball..
Oh the male said..
They knocked again..
-i think you just want to hear me in that gag, the male said.
-oh I do the female said, and they walked away.

Everything went quiet again,
my Ass was now burning, and so were my nipples now.
i was sweating like never before,

Then I could hear the padlock unlocked and the door open.

-i think you are ready for phase 2, Ann said.

she walked over and lowered the winch abit.. then untied my feat.
removed tha clamps, and I nearly fainted from the pain it made when the nipple clamps were removed.
She continued to free me from the chair and then helped me to stand up.
She untied the rope from the dildo and released my balls...
and carefully removed the dildo.

Then she walked over to the trunk to place everything back in it.
Now she lowered the winch so she could unlock me,

- I will now move you upstairs she said as she locked my hands together with the padlock,
- Follow me.
I felt the blanket over me covering even my head this time, I could hear Ann walk to grab the trunk then took one of my hands and we walked out.
She locked the cellar with the padlock before we walked to Ann´s apartment.

When we came in she told me to stand in the hallway as she was going to get some water for me.
She came back and removed my gag so I could drink.
Then the gag was returned to my mouth and fastened back to the hood.

Ann lead me into the living room and told me to stand still at a spot.
Then I could hear the trunk open.
i heard ann say,

-These two, is what I need and these as well.
She came over and I quickly knew what was going on.
I felt my spreader bar secured to my ankle cuffs.
-Now, Ann said firmly.

spread your legs.
I pushed my legs as far apart as I could, then I could hear Ann lock the spreader to place.

Then I could feel 2 hard leather cuffs strapped on each thigh, and i felt my legs pushed aside more.
This is a home made bar with plates on the inside of the thighs and straps to the plates, made to press my legs apart.

Ann then stood in front of me.
- Don't move, she said.
And I felt my leather cuffs removed and replaced with my new suspension cuffs, I heard the locks and now my mind was all over the place.

Then Ann lifted my hands above my head and I heard a padlock click.
Ann then whispered in my ear.
-This is something I learned when I worked on a ship.
With a jerk my hands were pulled up tighter than ever before above my head... and I had to focus to keep balance.

all went quiet and panik grew in me.

Riiiing..

The doorbell rang

-oh, Ann said.
-our guests are here.

Panik struck and I started pulling my bounds but to no avail.

-Welcome back, I could hear Ann say.
-how was the walk?
-wonderfull a woman said.
-just perfect, another one said.

The door closed and I heard the lock.
Then one of the women spoke with a shocked voice.
What is this Ann?
-oh my.. Ann, my dear Ann, what is this? the other woman said.

-oh, Ann said.
This is our little fun for the evening.
you see. this little shit used my bedroom for his bondage journey but I came home and found him.
so..
He is Mine now!

But one of them said,
-where was he when we watched the movie?

-tied in my cellar with his ass full awaiting my next penalty for his behaviour.

-Tied in your cellar, the other woman said with a shocked voice..
With his Ass full of what.

-A large cock dildo, Ann said.

- now. Lin and jen, i know you both are sadistically inclined and it is your birthday Lin!
-This little nothing was kind enough to give himself to me, and I want to share him with you.
-what happens in this room stays in this room Lin, lets have fun.

Silence filled the room.

My heart was pounding.

-Whatever i want, Lin suddenly  said.

-Yes, Ann answered, Whatever you want.

i heard someone move closer

-My name is Mistress Lin, do you understand? I felt her hand around my balls and she squeezed hard.
- I made a crying sound in the ballgag and nodded.

Then the other woman spoke.
- Ann, did you say he had his ass filled?
- with this?
- No, Ann said, that one you have there is much larger.

I knew that the other woman was holding the biggest Cock dildo I had.
Made to be placed on a bar that then was locked centered on my 2 spreader bars and an adjustable arm would go with the dildo up and locked in place.

i always wanted to se a man fucked with a dick like that.d.
- Go ahead  Ann said, just remember some Lubricant, his ass is already prepared but that one is HUGE.
- I heard the woman walk over and they quickly secured the bar, the woman named Jen then slowly and steadily started pushing the big dildo in my ass.
when she had it in all the way she started to fuck me with it, and i was squeeling and moaning in my gag.
 when she was satisfied the dildo was shoved in and locked in place with the bar..

The woman then started toying with my cock.
licking, slapping it and jerking me off so my cock grew larger than I thought it cood.

-I believe he is enjoying himself, Lin said.
-Indeed, Ann said.

We can't have that, Jen said.
I heard someone get something in my trunk and come back.

-20 each Jen said.
-OK the other woman said.

I heard the wosh and the sharp pain over my ass.
I squealed in my gag.
Again and again.

Until Jen had done her 20

This pain was nearly too much I thought.

My turn Ann said but I need to do something.
She walked away and came back.
She tied a rope around my balls and pulled the rope down and secured it to my spreader.
-Count to 20 slowly Lin, Ann said

Then she used the same sharp cane my ass had felt rapidly hit my balls.
Lin counted very slow 1, 2, 4, 12, 20

-That was more like 200, Jen said.
- the more the merry Ann said.

My turn, Lin said.
but i want that whipp.
Someone moved  and then I heard a strong woosh and my back jerked in pain.
-One She said

Then I heard the wosh again but now it hit me right over my Kock and balls.

Two she said.
and the back again.

When she was done I felt sweaty and hot like never before but the pain was still welcoming.

Ann spoke.
- Girls,
Let's finish this with a bang?
-Ok the 2 other two said.

- Remove the dildo, Ann said
-and remove the rope on his balls as well.
I felt the dildo pulled out and the pressure go away.

-I think this is some sort of belt to have between the legs to hold a butplug in place Lin said
Maybe these pl,,, oh what's attached to that? Jen Asked.

-looks like some sort of electro stim.
strap on the leather strap and let's see what this steel one is all about.

OH NO i thought.
even more large things in my ass..
and with the electro....

I felt the strap around my waist and the plug forced in.
the strap going between my legs and they pulled my cock and balls through a hole to make it available, then locked on the waist strap up front.

-Anal plugged and secured.
Jen said

-wait Ann said.
-let's not start the machine yet.
-but we can tape it to his leg so we can start it later.
and so they did.

Then Lin spoke.
Was there not an electronic thing for his cock?

-There is one here, Ann said with a leather strap to go around his cock and what looks like the top of his cock with a long iron thing.
-wait Jen said, Does that go inside his cock?

- I think so Ann said and the ring around is adjustable to be secured in place around his cock.
- Let's make his cock harder first.

They took turns licking and stroking until my cock was hard.
Then I felt the leather strap around my cock and the steel pin inserted and locked in place.

-tape that unit to the other leg. Jen said.

There I was..
legs spread apart.
hands above my head.
hood with gag and blindfold

steal plug in my ass.
Electro strap and pin for my cock.
what more.

-his ball needs to be stretched again Ann said.
So she did her work again and I felt a rope round and round. My balls were not stretched this time, just tightly bound.
- just perfect for the last surprise..

I felt a hand stroke my cock.

-Look Lin said.
This notebook was hidden and it shows how to get to the intense programs for the machine.
seams locked for security..
a moment of fear hit me.. "now they can really push it all"

- looks like the plug has not been used yet.
- Ohoh Ann said.

Then Lin spoke again.
-For the cock.

"Program 8 is the most painful.. "only managed  stage 6."
- he tested this a lot it seems, every program in detail but 8 is for pain that's for sure.

- program 4 stage 7 makes me come way too fast. Lin read to the others.
- Good to know, the other two said.

Then Ann spoke.
Let's get this done Ladies.

-what now? The other 2 answers nearly at the same time.

Ann said and walked to my back.
-come here, and bring the nippleclamps.

I could hear the other 2 come over.
- Lin, I know you always wanted to use nippleclamps on someone?
- yes, Lin said.

-sp stand in front of him and wait or should i maybe say hang on a moment.

-Ann spoke again.
-Jen come here and hold this rope, and i'll take the other.

Ann whispered something to someone.
it all went quiet.

Then all of a sudden I felt my hands pull up..
I felt my feet leave the floor and I was suspended hanging in agony,
The pain was immense.

- now Lin, Ann said
The clamps.
and I felt the pain as the clamps squeezed my nipples.
I was suspended hanging from Ann´s roof with my legs spread apart.
my ass is filled with a plug..
This was the most intense feeling I have had.
My heart was pounding.

Someone was jerking my cock stroking making it hard again.

And they left me..
-look at the time Ann suddenly said.
-let's start the final?

- yes, the plugg Jen said

-Go ahead Lin.
Lin walked over.
let's see, this unit is the same as the one for his cock.
so..

"OH NO '' I thought to myself.
-program 8
-stage 1

I felt a tickle.
-stage 2
now a small pinch but it lasted longer
stage 3
now i jerked in my bounds cours this was not at all pleasant,
a moment of silence.
Stage 4, and the pain made my jerk and struggle more but that quickly made me realise it would just hurt more.
I squealed and mound in my gaged hood.
-ahh actually that looks painful, Jen said.

- He, deserves it Ann said

A hand started jerking my cock again.
The pain in my ass combined with the sense of the suspension and the pain in my nipplas was the most tense and enormous feeling I have ever gone through.

-Careful now Ann said, don't let him come yet.

-lets start the Cock torment, Lin said.
- Program 8 right.
the two other women immediately replied, YES.

-stage 1,  2, 3,  4,  5 ......... and 6
The pain was taking over completely.

Now Ann spoke again

- Stage 7

I screamed, squealed in my gag and trying everything to get free.. twisting and jerking in my suspension but no use..
I shook my body but someone grabbed me and held me still.
i was not sure i could take more.

- Stage 6 again,  Ann said.
Now stage 6 was like nothing..

Then the tens in my kock were gone.
 The pain from hanging like this was still tense.

-lets make him explode, ladies, Ann said.

Jen, make him hard again.
I felt Jen stroke and lick my Cock.
With this tension it was hard within seconds.
and then she stopped.

- Lin, Ann said
And then whispers.

-OK Lin said.

- program 4 stage 1, stage 2 stage 3. stage 4

The tension of the stimulation from stage 4 after this evening in bounds was too much to handle.
i felt my cum pumping through my cock
-Butplugg stage and cock stage 5, I heard Lin say.

The sensation of being tied like this in a suspension, hanging with my legs spread apart, with the hood , gag and blindfold, the pain in my ass and the over stimulation of my cock gave me a new level of completeness.
i jerked, and screamed higher than ever before and the darkness from my blindfold made the sound that filled me in my hood from my gagged mouth intensify everything threefold and as the orgasm exploded
i shook and jerked and screamed, but only 20 seconds later an even greater orgasm exploded and i squealed and shook so hard i thought i would faint and then it was over and i hung there shaking with the aftershock of my orgasm.

- wow i'm actually jealous Lin said
-Who knew there was such a climax

- did you get all that, Jen asked.

all of it, Ann said,

You will both get a copy of that video.

- Nice, the two women said.

Then they lowered me and helped to get me loose.
but kept the hood on.
They packed my trunk and then Jan and Lin whispered thank you to me in my hood.
Then the 2 women walked out of the apartment.

Ann then took me out to the hallway.
I heard her go to her room and open the drawer for my clothes.
The blanket was then over me again..
-oh, I nearly forgot
Ann said.

Then I heard how she got something in the fridge.
She opened the door and walked me down to the cellar.

"cellar again i thought in my hood"

But we turned the other way this time, and I got the feeling of going to My apartment.
And I was right.

A few moments later, Ann unlocked my apartment door.

We walked in, And Ann walked me into my bedroom.

She removed the blanket and opened my trunk.

-When you were in the cellar, I looked for improvements of your bondage on my phone,

I will remove all bounds now, and the hood but I will blindfold you again Ann said.
I nodded again wondering what this was all about.
I saw a small cooler bag on the floor before my eyes were blindfolded again.

She walked me to the bed and I started feeling how she pulled ropes over my arm up above my elbow.
-try getting it off, Ann said.
with some wiggling for a few minutes it got off.

- good Ann said.

I felt my Cock getting hard again.
Then I felt the strap and the penis pin attached to my cock and tighten.

-lay down Ann said.
I did, and she directed me to the spot she wanted.

I once again felt the rope upp to my elbows, Then she tied me above my knees.
And then she tied my ankles and I felt a small ring on my legs when the ropes were tight.
Now she put on the wrist cuffs and locked em.
She walked away and returned to pull my legs and hands behind my back and lock me in a nice tight hogtie.
As the blindfold was so tightly strapped over my eyes I could not do anything but wait and see what was going to happen and I was not prepared at all for what happened next.
There was movement in my room. Ann climbed into my bed.

I felt her legs on each side of my hogtied body.
Ann forcefully lifted my head and then shoved her juicy wet pussy in upp against my mouth.
-lick me, Ann demanded lick all my juice up.

And so I did!
I licked and licked.
and my cock got harder as she came,

-More she said
and I licked her.

- Enjoying yourself? Ann asked

I paused and answered
-yes

yes what. Ann said

Yes Mistress Ann

good, she said.
Lick me more, I want to be fully clean from the pussy juice you have been adding to my honey pussy since I found you today.
I licked and did everything I could to make Ann happy and in a few moments she came 2 more times.

let's see then she said.
She removed the blindfold.

the icelock you had when i came is back but i managed to add be a bit more.
If you have not sent me a sms saying "im free Mistress Ann" before this morning, then i will use this key to free you.
She then took my key and walked to the door.

-I forgot, you had a gag.
She walked to my trunk and picked up the rubber ball gag.
she rubbed it in her pussy, and then told me to open up.
The ballgag was securely locked on.
-I prefer you blindfolded as well, so the blindfold was added.

I could feel how the Electro stim machine was taped on to my foot where I could not reach.
and the cord was not reachable either.
-Let's see, program 4. Let's push it to stage 8, that should be a nice ending to this evening for you.
The tension of my stimulated cock hit my bound body.

Ann then left me, better hogtied then she found me but not where she found me.

Before the ice melted I had 3 more orgasms.

When i finally was free i texted Ann "im free Mistress Ann"
she returned an gaged smiley to me.

Then I fell asleep.

This was the beginning of a completely new journey.

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: One hour hogtie turned into a evening of totality.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If this is a true story, would you like it moved to the "True Stories" category?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SelfBsolo

Post by SelfBsolo »

Sadly this not a real story.
I wish it was ;)
repe68

Post by repe68 »

A reallly good story!

Thank you.
SelfBsolo

Post by SelfBsolo »

Thank you, living alone makes fantasies flow.
Sadly they are just fantasies
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Nice story, is Ann a real person?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
SelfBsolo

Post by SelfBsolo »

She is based on Someone I’ve seen outside but never spoken with,
I don’t know many bondage people.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SelfBsolo wrote:I don’t know many bondage people.
Maybe her? :rofl:
You can never really know unless you ask her and she answers honestly. :facepalm:

I think a lot of people would be shocked if they knew I do bondage. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

When someone finds out something new about my alternative lifestyle their general reaction is "that doesn't surprise me one bit". :D
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.