Packing for holiday

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Re: Packing for holiday.

Post by bound_jenny »

I plan my day trips (driving) spontaneously. Plop a finger down on a map, randomly, see what's around my finger, and go. Best trips ever. 8)

But outside of local travel, I like to plan things in advance because when I'm way out in Timbuktu Springs, far from home, I want everything to run like a Swiss watch.

Right there on the border between OCD and complete chaos. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

For the first time in my life I decided to use sat nav this week to get us to interesting places. I never been lost so many times in a week in my life. The stupid thing is either losing satellite connection or trying to send me through fields, rivers, the wrong up a one way street or to Vietnam, I kid you not.
After today's fiasco the sat nav is now residing in the boot and I back using my ever faithful map.

Those that like chaos are welcome to join me on my next adventure, I have planned it with military precision and OCD thought process so chaos is assured.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Those that like chaos are welcome to join me on my next adventure, I have planned it with military precision and OCD thought process so chaos is assured.
Compulsory clothing is not a tie or bow tie, but a chastity.
Where and when are you leaving? So that I can't be on time and at the wrong place. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Those that like chaos are welcome to join me on my next adventure, I have planned it with military precision and OCD thought process so chaos is assured.
Compulsory clothing is not a tie or bow tie, but a chastity.
Where and when are you leaving? So that I can't be on time and at the wrong place. :mrgreen:
:rofl:
If that's how you roll then we would probably be successful in meeting up. :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:For the first time in my life I decided to use sat nav this week to get us to interesting places. I never been lost so many times in a week in my life. The stupid thing is either losing satellite connection or trying to send me through fields, rivers, the wrong up a one way street or to Vietnam, I kid you not.
After today's fiasco the sat nav is now residing in the boot and I back using my ever faithful map.
Never, ever put your trust in a satellite (GPS) navigation system to tell you where to go, only to tell you where you are. Use it as a map, or as an adjunct to a real paper map to know where you are, so you can figure out how to get where you're going with your brain.

There was an elderly couple some years ago, in the US western desert states (Nevada?), that blindly trusted a GPS unit when it said to take a particular road to their destination, only to get stuck and snowed in. It was a road normally closed in winter. The man went to get help, and was never seen again. The woman barely survived by staying in the car and rationing what little food she had, and drinking melted snow, before she was found months later.

That's what one gets for unquestioningly obeying a damned dumb machine.

You're doing good to stick to the real map. You're the navigator. That simple rule has never failed me.

Jenny.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

bound_jenny wrote:Never, ever put your trust in a satellite (GPS) navigation system to tell you where to go, only to tell you where you are. Use it as a map, or as an adjunct to a real paper map to know where you are, so you can figure out how to get where you're going with your brain.
That used to be my approach too. Satnav? Wossat? Grab a map, stare at it intemtly for a bit, figure out the important turn-offs and tricks, put the map away and go. And most of the time that's my approach now - I just use Google Maps instead of paper to work out the route, with StreetView to give an idea of what those key turn-offs actually look like. The phone stays in my pocket once on the road.

But we did the satnav thing in Italy (just before COVID) ... I turned the stupid voice thing off and just relied on the moving map. It worked pretty well, really ... except for this one weird case just outside Florence where you had to stay left to veer right (passing under the other lane that veered left), and the satnav got it wrong every time.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ruru67 wrote:Grab a map, stare at it intemtly for a bit, figure out the important turn-offs and tricks, put the map away and go... ...with StreetView to give an idea of what those key turn-offs actually look like.
You've been looking over my shoulder! :lol:

I do exactly that - memorize the way in, identify key highway exits and street intersections, toss the map on the back seat and go. The advent of Google Earth and Street View give me an extra visual cue - like turning right when I see a restaurant name like "Papayarama" on a bright green storefront, right after a short bridge over a stream. But the GPS still is in my brain.

And my eleven-year-old flip phone wouldn't even know what the heck to do with a map app. :rofl:

I like my people smart and my technology dumb. 8)

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I remember a story in the national press some years ago about a lorry driver causing chaos by getting his lorry stuck near a nature reserve called Gibraltar point in England. He was apparently trying to get to Gibraltar in spain but his sat nav sent him there, not even the right country. Somehow I just didn't believe someone could be so dumb as to not even notice they were in the wrong country but then these days I don't know.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This morning I mistakenly pulled on my lady jeans, I had been made to wear them every evening of our Holiday so it was begining to become normal practice, though this was 8am this morning and not in the evening when we would usually be in our van for the night.

My wife pointed out my mistake and as I was going to change she rather sharply told me to leave them on and to also put on my black ladies T shirt top, I think there must be a difference between male and female T shirts in the cut of the clothe as this one certainly makes my chest area stick out more and gives me the look of having small breasts or maybe it's because it's tighter than my usual wear, though it doesn't seem to make my podgy belly stick out more, I'm dreading standing on the scales when back home, l'll have to get that Aduino sorted :? .

Thinking we were spending the day in the van around the campsite I thought it wouldn't be to bad so here I sit dressed as so. Now I'm told that as our Holiday is soon ending we should be out sight seeing so we are about to go out for the day and I'm not allowed to change my clothes. I managed to dodge going out like this earlier in the week but today my wife gets her way. :oops:
Last edited by bounddosster on 24 Jul 2023, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Well that was an eventful day. My wife took us to visit an old priory. It was a somewhat busy place and as the weather was warm I spent the three hours there going about in my T shirt and jeans, the only male clothing I was wearing were my shoes and my white ankle socks. I get away with these being male items as you can not buy ladies socks in size 11, though my wife insists on them being white as she regards them as more feminine, that is until she can find some pink ones, preferably with a frilly around the top. :roll:

As soon as we entered the site via the shop I felt very self-conscious. Why? I was only wearing jeans and a T-shirt although female items I thought they wouldn't be much different. after all jeans are just jeans right? Well first there is the fit, they are of course made for the female form so tend to help pull, if tight enough, the male buttocks into a more rounded female shaped bum, something my wife noted and drew my attention to with the comment " those jeans give you lovely lady arse" a comment she gave me just as we were about enter the entrance. This made me even more self-conscious as we stood in the que to pay.

My jeans also had a pattern on each rear pocket that was feminine in style and you'd never see such a pattern on my jeans plus my T-shirt was no way long enough to cover the rear of my jeans. Also add the fact that these were somewhat tight around the croutch, as ladies don't require the space there that men do and I wasn't wearing any underwear so the bulge in my croutch left little to the imagination, at least I was free of my cock lock which only severes to increase the bulge on display.

The T-shirt was just a black T-shirt same as any male T-shirt right? Wrong. It was tight and cut under the breast a little so emphasizing my male chest which is a little flappy and to my mind giving me small feminine breasts, I've yet to start my breast enlargement program. I'm used to more baggy T-shirts so this one felt tight and shaping. Plus there was the further humiliation which I'd suffered from all week of having had my arm hair along with all other hair below my neck removed except for a small short patch of pubes above my cock. Its amazing how self-conscious you can be of having hairless arms especially when, as it has been like this last week, to warm for a jack. My wife only packed me short armed T-shirts and a padded over shirt jacket, for which it was far to warm.

I was given this over shirt to carry with me in case it got cold at the priory but I was not allowed to wear it or tie it around my waist so bidding my feminine lady arse.l

One thing I did find a little strange was the pockets in these jeans were very short, certainly no room for my wallet which my wife took charge of, where is a lady suppose to keep her purse?, now I know why I see so many ladies with their phones stuck in their rear jeans pockets.

Walking around the site I was still self-conscious of my dress especially when my wife would lead me towards other people, once getting me to bend over some railings so she could photograph my rear and keeping me in that position as a couple passed close by.

In the priory there was a small narrow winding set of stairs leading up to balcony area which had a room leading off it, then there was another room leading off this front room. We found we had this part of the priory to ourselves and my wife thought it a good place for her to add to her growing collection of photos featuring me naked in public access settings. So I was told to strip off, I thought I'd be reasonable safe as I could see no cameras and if any one was coming our way we'd hear them on the stairs and enter the front room first giving me time to dress,h hopefully.

A few photos were taken around this large stone walled room with me getting ever closer to the doorway into the front room. I was naked in this room for a good fifteen minutes as my wife looked around with me bare foot naked in tow. Then once in the doorway to the front room my wife led me through it into this even larger room which was directly accessible off the stairs. It also had a large bay window over looking the front entrance pathway and grass area. A couple of photos were shot of me standing in this bay window area. As I looked out the window I could see people milling about on the grass outside and looking up at this large bay window which was a major feature from outside. My wife had hoped to capture some of these people in the background of one of my naked poses but on reviewing it later we failed to capture them in shot. Luckily I was not kept naked in this front room for to long and could return to my clothes which had been left at the rear of the back room.

We ventured into the balcony area to hear three ladies starting up the stairs, an older lady, a middle aged lady and a younger lady. I was actually concealed around a cornered when the older lady entered where I was stood and I seemed to surprise her as she commented she didn't know anyone was stood there, I thought lucky you wasn't up here a few minutes sooner or you'd have had something to be surprised about. :)

The rest of the visit was more following my wife about and feeling self-conscious and humiliated then we went into the gift shop were my wife spent rather a long time study the items for sale and chatting with the cashier lady as I stood around then eventually left.
But the fun for the day was not over.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Every evening we go over to the shower block to shower, being mildly disabled myself and my wife having a bad back we use the disabled shower as the handles are handy, pun intended, to hang on to. The site provides a mop and bucket for users to clean out the shower after use, this of course was my job after each shower and I'd usually mop out after dressing before leaving.

A couple of nights ago my wife decided all mopping out should be done naked. While I happily mopped away she takes out her phone to get a few "holiday snaps". Then last night she decided it would be more entertaining and proper if I took to wrapping my towel around me in the female fashion of over the breasts instead of around my waist. Last night the mopping out was done with me wearing the towel in the female fashion, Although mopping out naked was humiliating, it was even more humiliating with the towel wrapped around me female style. Of course the sight of me mopping like this has been add to the holiday snaps collection.

I was for entertainment sakes going to post the towel wrap photo, Edited, here. The naked mopping would have to remain in the holiday snaps folder due to site rules. Unfortunately due to only having my tablet I don't have the apps or time to reduce the photos to size so that will have to wait until I get home in a couple of days by which time I will have probably chickened out on the posting photo idea.

Was that a sigh of releaf or a moan of disappoint I just heard? :D
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

My only pair of male jeans were left hanging on our makeshift washing line last night and this morning because they got wet bottoms from rain on the grass the day before last. My wife had just been to fetch them but "accidentally" dropped them on the only piece of muddy grass left on our pitch and then "accidentally" stepped on them. They are now consigned to the laundry bag so for me it is female jeans for the next two days until we get home. After lunch we are going to a museum and then a around the local town shop, apparently. :oops:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:... and then a around the local town shop, apparently. :oops:
To buy even more feminine clothing as a holiday souvenir for you? :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:... and then a around the local town shop, apparently. :oops:
To buy even more feminine clothing as a holiday souvenir for you? :mrgreen:
You was right, my feminine wardrobe is now larger and my wallet lighter. I'm glad she was buying from charity and preowned shops, still she managed to spend £50.

It was embarrassing, she told me to stay with her and not wander off. Then she'd pick something of the rail and ask if I thought it would fit. I'd say "no" just so she would buy it but her asking would become louder. I soon got the hint to agree the item would fit me or her voice would become louder and more noticeable by others in the shop.

My wife was also buying clothes to fit her, she is a 20-22 and I'm 14-16 so it was most noticeable to the cashier that the clothes were not just for my wife. In the last shop my wife had gathered a large armful of clothes and it took the cashier lady some times to deal with them all. She even commented that she'd put them all through the till as ladies, I'm not sure if that was some sort of hidden comment or not but still I felt my face heat up with a blush.

I'm not even sure what items of clothing your bought, they have been packed in the car boot ready for going home tomorrow :cry: .
One item I know I now have is denim shorts like these
My version have the trendy worn rip holes in them.
My version have the trendy worn rip holes in them.
My wife was holding them up in the shop saying they'd do for at home. I hope she means for wearing at home and not for wearing out when we get home.

Hey, I actually found a photo that would fit without needing to edit it, unlike our own photos which are to large at present.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

later, you can make these
Daisy_Dukes.jpg
Daisy_Dukes.jpg (44.51 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠