Now this is a bit of a dilemma!!!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Hannah_G

Now this is a bit of a dilemma!!!

Post by Hannah_G »

So. Folks will know by my other posts that I’m not “out” yet. Well that may all need to change! I went to pick up some clothes that I’d ordered today, and the shop was pretty busy. I had to stand in a queue and just as I got to the front of the line an extra assistant joined behind the counter and called me forward. She had to scan the barcode from my phone before getting my items. Already I was a bit anxious, but hid it well. She can back with my clothes in a clear bag, so it was very obvious what they were and the size.

It wouldn’t be too much of an issue, but the assistant is a friend of my wife who she sees regularly. No way I could pretend that they were for her as she’s a 16 and I’m a 12. I didn’t say anything other than thank you and left.

Now I’m conflicted. Should I let it go and see what happens or use this as an opportunity to come out as I don’t want her finding out through hearsay I was buying women’s clothes. I’m more confident it will get a more positive response than what I initially feared as we’ve had a couple of enlightening discussions about gender and clothing. But it still gives me a fear that is it worth risking everything :?
bound_jenny

Re: Now this is a bit of a dilemma!!!

Post by bound_jenny »

Society today is a lot more open than say, 20 years ago. Thanks to the media and more and more exposure cross-dressers, transgenders and the like are becoming a more visible and accepted part of the social landscape.

That being said, there are still plenty of people who won't accept that.

My gut says the shopkeepers won't be a problem in the long run. They're interesting in doing business, and money is money, no matter who pays them.

As with everything else that's a little bit off the beaten path, kink or otherwise, taking it easy and letting events run their course naturally is the best option. Don't force things and go with the flow.

Above all, have fun and enjoy doing it. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Good luck.
Last edited by bounddosster on 11 Jul 2023, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Thanks for the replies! I should have said that I’m not really looking for an answer on what to do, but it was more of a “oh crap” moment, with a rhetorical question.

I am working through some stuff just now and was a bit worried this might have forced things in a direction I wasn’t yet ready for :love: