My online Slave story/sessions

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Louise_69

My online Slave story/sessions

Post by Louise_69 »

Session 1.

So i have been lucky enough to find an online master
I had a session with them last Thursday, see link
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14765

Hopefully i will have more sessions/stories to share :gag: :whip:
Last edited by Louise_69 on 05 Jul 2023, 02:18, edited 1 time in total.
Louise_69

Re: My online Slave story/sessions

Post by Louise_69 »

Session 2.
20230704_100732.jpg
20230704_112439.jpg
20230704_200958.jpg
8b468fb9-ac2a-429b-9414-b4b95147d090.jpg
8b468fb9-ac2a-429b-9414-b4b95147d090.jpg (18.14 KiB) Viewed 3578 times
Story to follow :oops:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Session 2.
Story to follow :oops:
Here is our story: :D
After our first session (Session 1) it was time for a beautiful fashion show.
It would consist of 3 pieces of clothing.
In fact, one of them was something she was just discovering between her clothes and now showing to us.

The first was the graceful representation of the orange and white dress with the black heels (picture 1).

Followed by the Spanish model where I took out my guitar so Louise could dance the flamenco on her beige/golden shoes - in accordance with the yellow colors of the dress.
Also notice the white collar that accompanies this costume (picture 2).

Furthermore, the tension was increased with this red dress with black lace and black heels of 5" (picture 3).

I had just finished my session with Gwrolla and I had prepared myself for a battle with him with our Max2's. That is why I had nothing on underneath so that I lost no time in taking my pants off, but the scenario there was different, so the Max2 battle has to happen at another time :mrgreen: .
Now "this" was annoying because now nothing stopped my thickening organ at my bottom when seeing her latest fashion show dress :oops: :facepalm: .
This was then "rose to the top" with the last picture, so we decided to use that as the new avatar for Louise_69 (picture 4).
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Compress_20221123_003837_7540.jpg
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Session 3.
After sharing a photo of myself,
I spent time practicing oral with my dildo.
But i was getting too excited. So it was decided that i should be punished with corner time, blindfolded with. Clover nipple clamps, holding a coin with my nose against the wall for 15 minutes. After completing the task i thought i had received my punishment but i was then told to take the clamps off (relief) only to be made to put them straight back on 90° round in a vertical position. As i let go the weight twisted my delicate nipples a further 90° back so the clamps went to the initial position. This was quite intense, as a reward for the next 15 minutes i was aloud to use a soft paint brush to sooth the burning. :twisted:
Now onto session 4 tomorrow.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Session 3.
Clover nipple clamps, holding a coin with my nose against the wall for 15 minutes.
With the hands behind the head, so that the nipples are well stretched. And if the coin would fall, 1 minute had to be added. :evil:
Glad that didn't happen. :love:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

A fun way to spend an evening.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Session 4.

20230706_231845.jpg
20230706_110957.jpg
20230706_105837.jpg
20230706_163829.jpg

My punishment is to write this story, so here goes.
After my Master picked me a new maids outfit and i bought a new matching pink ball gag, it was decided that i would put on the outfit to show.

I was told i must keep it on for 5 hours. And the ball gag must be worn for the 1st hour and the last hour.

So this morning i applied my makeup got into the outfit, i was told not to wear any underwear so the soft material would rub, then i put on the ball gag, the material felt so smooth on my sore nipples from the previous session.

Then i broke the news to master that 5 hours would risk me getting caught because i had been slow at getting ready. (I could only manage 3.5 hours) at this point i was told there would be consequences. And i would be punished later this evening for disobeying.
After the first hour was up and i was told to remove my Gag. I was then told my punishment for disobeying would be the time i would miss wearing the dress. I would be made to wear my gag and blindfold and face the wall. (1.5 hours) i instantly felt my jaw start aching more than it already was. Then it was decided i should practice with my 8" realistic dildo. And do some oral training. (With a twist) every 2 minutes spent practicing my oral i would get 1 minute deducted from my evening punishment.

I started with a 10 minute timer and completed it. No problem. So now my time was down to 1 hour 25. Then Master added a further twist. I could do 10 minutes oral with 20 deep throats that would give me a minute off for every minute spent sucking and deepthroating. So again a timer was set and away i went. After 10 minutes i had completed the challenge. (A little watery eyed) but now i was down to 1 hour 15 minutes. Master then told me i could do 5 minutes 20 deep throats. After a break i again set a timer and off i went. It was definitely getting easier, "practice makes perfect" is what my master told me. After completing that 5 minutes i was now down to 1 hour 10. But the time i had was nearly up.
Anyway... The outcome in the end after 25 minutes of oral and 80 deep throats the session ended, and i had just enough time to change. I am now writing this tied to a chair gagged for 1 hour. If i don't complete this story in 45 minutes i have been told there will be further punishments...
Apologies for any spelling or grammar mistakes, the time limit i have is very distracting especially with the gag on.
To be continued...
Last edited by Louise_69 on 07 Jul 2023, 02:15, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Because I thought that wearing a ball gag for an hour and a half was a bit too much, she could subtract minutes and as many as she used her dildo for minutes, but there had to be 20 deepthroats in each series. :shock:
The first time she was brave with 10 minutes of sucking, but soon that reduced to less minutes series.

Each time she managed to get better with the deepthroat. The first time for the 20 deepthroats it took her the full 10 minutes, then 2.5 minutes, then 2 minutes to finish with a record of 1.5 minutes.
So she had reduced her gag time to an hour. 8)

In the evening she had to write the story with her left leg tied to the chair leg and her right leg free so that you get an asymmetrical bondage that makes you feel even more that you cannot move the left leg. Simultaneously with the ball gag on.
And under that distracting situation, she had to write and post the article within the hour. :twisted:

The task of completely freeing her and loosening her jaws was to do 3 full deepthroats in a 15 second video. Since her record was 4.5 seconds for a deepthroat, that should work, but the problem was that she wasn't warmed up like this morning, so she probably had to try a few times. :mrgreen:
But she had succeeded. :D
As an extra, she then sent a 15 second video of a holding deepthroat, as a thank you for our session. :D
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Session 5.
Trapped by master,
20230708_085422.jpg
20230708_085422.jpg (9.62 KiB) Viewed 3340 times
3e13e3e5-22e9-4b94-9d96-e420420ae5a6.jpg
3e13e3e5-22e9-4b94-9d96-e420420ae5a6.jpg (14.69 KiB) Viewed 3340 times
So this morning Master told me to be ready with my chastity cage on in my panties, bra and high heels at 8am....
I had previously set a random code on my lock box which i had messaged to him. Then deleted the photos.

First i was instructed to scatter 5 keys around the room.
Next i was told to chain my ankles together with using 2 pad locks. Next placed the key to a third padlock in the lock box and clicked shut.
Next i was told to sit on the floor next to a suitable anchor point and chain my right hand to it. CLICK... when i closed the padlock i new that was it, i had a sudden rush of emotions, excitement and fear. My Chastity cage all of a sudden became very tight.
There was no going back. I had been told i would get a message revealing the code, at some point... but i had no clue as to how long.
I then started having all sorts of thoughts.
- Did i lock the door.
- What if my phone battery dies.
- What if my Master
- What if its like a trap and my Master never sends the code. Or the code is lost.

I have always had fun with bondage but i had full control over the predicament/time release, and i always new roughly how long i would be tied for. This time i didn't.
I was completely at Masters Mercy. I was for the first time completely tied. With no possible escape or back up release.
Who would i phone to help if it all went wrong.
Or if my battery died i would be there until someone came to find me.

Without realising i had tied myself in a pretty uncomfortable/stress position, i couldn't straighten my legs, and i couldn't rest my arm.
By now my bum was getting numb on the hard floor.
Then i was told if i could guess how long i had been tied +/- 3 minutes in 3 guesses i could be released or i would have to wait for the full time that had been decided.
The 3rd guess i got it correct, the code was sent and i released my arm.
Now i was told there would be the final challenge i would have to be blindfolded and go and search for the five keys to release my ankles. This was much harder than i thought. I could only hobble. And i had thrown the keys over my shoulder so they could be anywhere.
Finally i found the keys an i was free.
Well apart from the chastity cage that is...
Last edited by Louise_69 on 08 Jul 2023, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Heavy chains, Shannon likes.
Shannon SteelSlave likes this
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Just to be clear, among the 5 keys that were scattered around were the 2 keys for the padlocks of the ankle cuffs. She was only allowed to take off the blindfold when she found the keys.
Only after 20 minutes I would warn her that she could take off her blindfold to find the keys faster. So that the session would not take TOO long. She found the keys after only 10 minutes and thus won the challenge. :D

It was a powerful experience both after the click of the final padlock and afterwards when it turned out she had the right code and was able to free her wrist. :D

She had also put the key to her chastity in the garage at home, so she had to move there first before being free of the clamping chastity. 8)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I forgot he using a radiator as a fixed secure point is good. Before securing yourself to it put the correct size spanner near the radiator to undone the valve nut. That way if you're truly stuck you can always undo the value and release yourself from the fixed point but you're going to make one hell of a mess doing it. The sludge sitting in a radiator bottom takes some serious cleaning to get out of carpet.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.