Self bondage dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sammie22

Self bondage dare

Post by sammie22 »

i have a ton of free time and would love a dare, my self bondage skills are really good. I can tie my elbows behind me, i can do a chest harness that pins and still do my wrists, and even a hogtie, so dont go easy.

my materials:
-about 20 pieces of rope
-microform and gaffer tape
_small zipties, i usually use to cinch a wrist tie with
-harness ball gag
-pantyhose/panties/crew socks for stuffing

i would love it if someone could give me a self tie using these items.
and if you are up for a challenge using all the rope i have.
i do have discord which might make it easier to do which is sammie2762

thank you so much
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self bondage dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Sammie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sammie22

Post by sammie22 »

hey there
sammie22

Post by sammie22 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Aloha from Bound Anna, Sammie

hey how are you
Shannon SteelSlave

Busy, as always, but always keeping an eye on things here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
sammie22

Post by sammie22 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Busy, as always, but always keeping an eye on things here.

nice thats always fun
Shannon SteelSlave

Doing all that and this in 6 inch stiletto pumps is fun, but I'm not sure I'll get that high tonight, just rocking my 4 inch clogs tonight.
👠👠
sammie22

Post by sammie22 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Doing all that and this in 6 inch stiletto pumps is fun, but I'm not sure I'll get that high tonight, just rocking my 4 inch clogs tonight.
thjat is very high, i could never do that high
Shannon SteelSlave

I love ropes, but in practicality, I am really more into leather cuffs, chains and padlocks for doing most self bondage, including hog tie.
Before I kick this thread over to our resident dare devils, I did get up to 5 inch heels tonight. Before I did some salt posting, I decided to dress the part. It might be an inside joke/fact, in the discord meetings I have attended in the past, anyone who wants to know how serious the meeting is that day, just ask Shannon's shoe height. So my other posts tonight were serious, but may be taken with the aforementioned grain of salt. 6 inches = very serious, 6.5 = serious as a heart attack.
So Sammie, have a great time here, hope you can help us as well.
👠👠
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

OK, so I'm thinking about mixing up a frog and hog tie....

Put on your panties and pantyhose. Also put your gag on at the start so you have plenty of time to drool. Then tie a crotch harness. Tie your ankles together and attach a rope with a SRD which will have a cinch noose on the end. Create your wrist coil and attach it to the front of your crotch harness. Make sure you have the cinch noose on the wrist coil and the other end of the rope to the SRD in reach when your tie your hands with the wrist coil. Then tie your legs both above and below your knees, making sure that the rope to the SRD to the wrist coil goes behind the ropes tying your knees.

The idea is to put your hands in the wrist coil, bring your feet up to your bottom and pull the rope on the SRD to effectively make a type of frog tie. Your hands should be secured to the crotch harness and pinned to your thighs so they won't be able to move much. You shouldn't be able to stand up either. Just before you are ready to tie your hands, put on a blindfold. When you're tied up in this way, you shouldn't be able to remove it until you release yourself.

Done properly this should be a pretty difficult tie to escape. As you're pretty experienced, I'll leave you to work out your own release method... :gag:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, sammie22.
Today a little too busy to give you a dare, but lucky an other member gave you already one. 8)
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, sammie22.
Today a little too busy to give you a dare, but lucky an other member gave you already one. 8)
I feel like I am to blame, another hypomanic posting rage last night, I see you're still reading them. But not to worry, I am sure Sammie's thirst for bondage will outlast your reading time.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
I feel like I am to blame, another hypomanic posting rage last night, I see you're still reading them. But not to worry, I am sure Sammie's thirst for bondage will outlast your reading time.
No, it was a pleasure to read and see them.
But busy with all sorts of things outside of BoundAnna.
By the end of the week I'll be a bit quieter if Sammie wants to receive further instructions (if he gets out of Hanna's bondage :mrgreen: :rofl: ).
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
No, it was a pleasure to read and see them.
But busy with all sorts of things outside of BoundAnna.
By the end of the week I'll be a bit quieter if Sammie wants to receive further instructions (if he gets out of Hanna's bondage :mrgreen: :rofl: ).
That's good to know. It's almost never a good thing when I try to propose a dare.
👠👠
sammie22

Post by sammie22 »

Hannah_G wrote:OK, so I'm thinking about mixing up a frog and hog tie....

Put on your panties and pantyhose. Also put your gag on at the start so you have plenty of time to drool. Then tie a crotch harness. Tie your ankles together and attach a rope with a SRD which will have a cinch noose on the end. Create your wrist coil and attach it to the front of your crotch harness. Make sure you have the cinch noose on the wrist coil and the other end of the rope to the SRD in reach when your tie your hands with the wrist coil. Then tie your legs both above and below your knees, making sure that the rope to the SRD to the wrist coil goes behind the ropes tying your knees.

The idea is to put your hands in the wrist coil, bring your feet up to your bottom and pull the rope on the SRD to effectively make a type of frog tie. Your hands should be secured to the crotch harness and pinned to your thighs so they won't be able to move much. You shouldn't be able to stand up either. Just before you are ready to tie your hands, put on a blindfold. When you're tied up in this way, you shouldn't be able to remove it until you release yourself.

Done properly this should be a pretty difficult tie to escape. As you're pretty experienced, I'll leave you to work out your own release method... :gag:

sounds good ill have to try it out though what does SRD stand for?