An erotic nightmare.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

An erotic nightmare.

Post by bounddosster »

Has anyone ever had a sexual based dream or more of a nightmare that is so far off your fantasies that you never even considered it during your waking hours but then found it to be bit of a turn on.

I had such a dream a couple of nights ago, then the following night I had another dream which was a similar version or even a second part to the first one the previous night.

The dream/nightmare involved me having to go and do some decorating at my mother in laws, here by referred to as MIL. I have known her for a good few years now and I can't really say she is amongst the most favourite of people that I know but she is OK in small doses. She is now in her seventies, an incessant talker, has her nose in everyone's business and it the type of person that has to constantly have someone paying attention her, it has been know, too my cost, for her to embarrass people just so others pay her attention to her. You will if you know the sort of person I'm referring too and good luck to you.

I have no idea where her husband was during this time, he is pretty much housebound at present but I seemed to get the inclination he had died, it was a dream. He probably did it to get some peace and quiet.

I was getting volunteered by my wife to do her mothers DIY and I had been volunteered to decorate her living room. Her son had been there the night before and moved all the furniture and gone off back home over a hundred miles away and left the house chock a block and untidy. As soon as I was there MIL is moaning about the chaos and telling me she hopes I can get the job done today as she wants things putting straight and tidy.

I look at the walls tell her it wants several coat as its a dark colour and will take some covering. she isn't happy. I then realise I've forgotten my overall. I try to tell MIL I can't paint in the clothes I've got on as they'll be ruined and I'll have to go home over an hour away and come back tomorrow. “well I want the job done now” she says “I'm not living like this a minute longer than I have too. I've got people coming next week and you said the job would be done this weekend”.

I ask her if she has anything I could wear over my clothes and she says not but says “I do have a shower and a washing machine”. It's a simple choice I did the painting in by clothes and she washes them after or I do the job in my underwear and have a shower after. Unfortunately as usual I don't have any underwear on and she tells me I'll have to do it naked then. I protest and she gives me the classic line of “I've been a married and raised a son, so stop being silly.” I don't relent and paint on the first coat wearing my clothes which despite me being careful get covered in paint. When I've done MIL is standing at the door and shaking her head and saying “silly boy, just look at your clothes now, they'll have to washed or they'll be ruined”.

I strip off and hand all my clothes to my MIL, I am now stood there naked, humiliated and embarrassed. MIL puts all my clothes in the washing machine and comes back to me in the living room. I ask her if she has something I can wear, “No” she says and I know better than to question her. “how long will the washing be” I ask, “a good while, I've put it on a long wash to get the paint out” she replies, “never mind, at least its nice and warm today, Now clean the brushes and I'll put the kettle on”. I make for the sink and I'm told “don't you dare put paint in my sink, use the gully and tap outside”, so I go outside naked and wash the brushes off, then I'm sat stark naked in front of my MIL drinking tea in her kitchen.

Next I painting the second coat on but this time naked and it's not covering well. It's now getting to the evening and around the time I was planning on head home. I clean the brushes again outside and then look down the garden, my clothes are hanging on the washing line, my MIL doesn't have a dryer, I feel my clothes they are still soaking wet almost as though the washing cycling had been cut short before the spin/rinse cycle.

Things jump about now from me sleeping over in her spare bedroom and eating breakfast in the morning still naked to once again painting the living room naked and then finding MIL has once again put my clothes back in the washing machine claiming they weren't clean. It pretty much ends there but even while asleep I had an intense feeling of embarrassment.

It was a little strange as I've never had any desire or thoughts of that nature involving my mother in law and I've involved her in my fantasises. A situation like that would be way, way off my enjoyment humiliation scale. I don't even know what my brain was doing taking me down that road, I just cringe with embarrassment even thinking about it but there is a kicker to this.

Yesterday we visited my wife's parents and while sitting in the kitchen having a cuppa my mind decides to recall this dream and with my mother in law sitting about three feet from me I get an erection. I start blushing and my mother in law notices and ask if I'm too hot. Needless to say my blushes took sometime to fade away.

Ok, you can stop laughing now.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Re: An erotic nightmare.

Post by bound_jenny »

*attempting to stifle the giggles*

I can't recall any erotic "nightmares" of such a nature. All my erotic dreams usually end up in me waking up in a sweat and damn horny. :wink:

Dreams are the mind's way to clean up loose ends and other preoccupations in your brain. You must have quite the preoccupation with your mother-in-law. :shock:

I'll leave the details to you... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Isn't it strange, how your sexual fantasies aren't always about people you like? I can recall 2 dreams that had me waking with my face burning hot, and neither were targets of romantic pursuit.
I would just consider the source. Realize that the reality probably won't live up to the reality, and that such an undertaking would be absurd.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:*attempting to stifle the giggles*

You must have quite the preoccupation with your mother-in-law. :shock:

Jenny.
Frankly the least I see of her the better and the least she sees of me the better. So can do her own damn decorating.

My explanation for this is, it's close to an experience I had with an exfriend, I'm currently trying to decorate the spare bedroom and I was facing the impending doom of having to visit my in laws, which since my father in law had a stroke is all to often.

So I guess this my loose ends are tied up now so no further action is required and no need to repeat the dream, hopefully.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Isn't it strange, how your sexual fantasies aren't always about people you like? I can recall 2 dreams that had me waking with my face burning hot, and neither were targets of romantic pursuit.
I would just consider the source. Realize that the reality probably won't live up to the reality, and that such an undertaking would be absurd.
"Absurd" yes, if one word describes it, that is it.

I not sure what scarred me more, the dream itself or the fact that somewhere deep in my brain it decided to find it eroctic.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Isn't it strange, how your sexual fantasies aren't always about people you like? I can recall 2 dreams that had me waking with my face burning hot, and neither were targets of romantic pursuit.

I not sure what scarred me more, the dream itself or the fact that somewhere deep in my brain it decided to find it eroctic.
I guess it's easy for me to sit here and lecture, but if it just happened to me, then maybe it would both scar and scare me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:

I guess it's easy for me to sit here and lecture, but if it just happened to me, then maybe it would both scar and scare me.
I it did happen, I don't it would scar me mentally and maybe be not scare me. It would be Very humiliating not only from the point of actually doing it but also for the future ramifications, not only would it be like forever the elephant in the room between us ensuring my future humiliation and embarrassment when with my mother in law but what if she thought all future DIY jobs done for her should be done in the nude :facepalm: plus can never keep her mouth shut so who is going to find out. :facepalm: :oops: :oops:
Shannon SteelSlave

Blackmail is another ugly customer, but I never suggested going through with it.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Blackmail is another ugly customer, but I never suggested going through with it.
Well she can't blackmail me for money, I don't have any.
I guess she could blackmail into her DIY, but then it appeared my wife had seen to that situation.
So what left....?
Sex. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
No, I'm pretty sure she is beyond all that at her age. Though a few years ago she did complain her husband wasn't giving her any, I think she was joking. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

She'd more than likely just use me as her humiliation toy. From past events she seems to like to embarrass me, whether intentional or not I'm not sure.
Shannon SteelSlave

Even with nothing to lose, I still say let the sleeping dog lie.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh my goodness I have had both dreams and not sure if it was a nightmare but it was very unexpected and what happened was really something I have never fantasied about before or ever wanted to try.
The dreams were not scary but potentially embarrassing because one I remember was about an English teacher I had in high school while, thankfully it was in my last year of school so I didn't have to sit through her classes for too long suffering from that internal humiliation. I could not help but blush whenever she spoke to me and walking up to her desk to speak to her or hand in homework. She was pretty but this was around the age I was still discovering myself so the dream and those thoughts were very intense. I never dared tell anyone about it and this is as far as I have ever gone to discuss it.
Now I have also had similar dreams, yes more than once about a colleague at work. She is married and has a family. At first it was very difficult to talk to her in the office after my first dream but thankfully I can manage that now :oops: we got on well before but then it was awkward until I found a way to calm myself down :facepalm: I saw her yesterday as we are not always int he office at the same time and I did feel my thoughts wandering in the wrong direction again :facepalm: five o'clock could not come fast enough.

The 'nightmare' well its scary but not a nightmare if that makes sense but it is a very intense sexual and very very kinky dream and rather detailed too even if it is only in flashes. I think my mind has filled in the blanks so to speak when I have thought about it while awake. As I said this is outside of what people might think about me and as much as this would never have appealed to me in the past it is one of my very intense and strictest fantasies now. Still scares me a little but I feel very turned on by it. Still struggling to write it all down and I have tried believe me.

So what loose ends do my dreams reveal? I don't know I would not know where to even start.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Even with nothing to lose, I still say let the sleeping dog lie.
Last night dream was less embarrassing though, I was just building the worlds most powerful pogo stick and launched myself to the moon, probably to get away from my mother in law. :lol:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:one I remember was about an English teacher I had in high school while,
Lisa
I too use to have sexual dreams involving my English teacher, she was lovely and really sexy. I also had dreams about the art Mistress and the female PE teacher, the headmistress and one of the dinner ladies, not to mention a large portion of the girls in my year, especially the group of mean girls, I suffered at their hands in reality and in my dreams. Ah, I can remember my school days fondly.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Even with nothing to lose, I still say let the sleeping dog lie.
Last night dream was less embarrassing though, I was just building the worlds most powerful pogo stick and launched myself to the moon, probably to get away from my mother in law. :lol:
:lol:
Is the moon far enough? I'd dream of Pluto tonight if I were you.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Now you're making sense
👠👠