My Standing predicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Louise_69

My Standing predicament

Post by Louise_69 »

In my 5" stilettos with ankle straps so no cheating. I Secured my ball gag harness with an ice lock to a roof hook in my living room, Then placed two paper cups (pint) of something that i wouldn't want to spill (honey and milk) on a small stool infront of me. Once in position i put on the gag harness and a blindfold, picked up the cups and kicked the stool away...

Then all i could do was wait for the ice to melt...
I can get out earlier if needed but i will have to drop the cups and will have a nasty mess to clean. This was challenging to say the least. Drooling, achy jaw, trembling legs, achy feet shaking hands. No idea how long my release would take. Very good discipline for a naught sissy slave
My original plan was to use 2 glasses but i have a strict task master that thought paper cups would me more challenging  :mrgreen:
Any one have any ideas how to make this simple predicament even more fun.
1 hour 4 minutes until i got free. And i didn't spill a drop :twisted:
Last edited by Louise_69 on 30 Jun 2023, 18:13, edited 2 times in total.
bounddosster

Re: My Standing predicament

Post by bounddosster »

If you used cups with a lid you could cut the lid so it forms s bridge over the top of the cups then have an ice cube or two on the bridge over the cup, as you are holding the cups the ice will melt so filling the cups more. if worked out right you could end up with cups fill to the brim once the ice melted .
or have the cups so full that if the ice feel into the cups they would over flow the liquid. You'd have to be very still to stop the ice falling and hope you are free before the ice fully melts and over flows the cups.

You don't say how you hold the cups, how about having one hand flat out and the cup resting in your palm, perhaps tape your fingers together on that hand so your hand has to be flat with no finger movement to grasp the cup. You could have both hands flat but I think you'd need someone to place the cups on your hands.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

bounddosster wrote:If you used cups with a lid you could cut the lid so it forms s bridge over the top of the cups then have an ice cube or two on the bridge over the cup, as you are holding the cups the ice will melt so filling the cups more. if worked out right you could end up with cups fill to the brim once the ice melted .
or have the cups so full that if the ice feel into the cups they would over flow the liquid. You'd have to be very still to stop the ice falling and hope you are free before the ice fully melts and over flows the cups.

You don't say how you hold the cups, how about having one hand flat out and the cup resting in your palm, perhaps tape your fingers together on that hand so your hand has to be flat with no finger movement to grasp the cup. You could have both hands flat but I think you'd need someone to place the cups on your hands.
Awsome that's exactly what i will do :twisted:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Louise_69 wrote:
bounddosster wrote:If you used cups with a lid you could cut the lid so it forms s bridge over the top of the cups then have an ice cube or two on the bridge over the cup, as you are holding the cups the ice will melt so filling the cups more. if worked out right you could end up with cups fill to the brim once the ice melted .

Good luck, just make sure you have some floor cleaner in first. It might help when you have to spend the evening on your knees trying to get the floor clean.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

bounddosster wrote:
Louise_69 wrote:

Good luck, just make sure you have some floor cleaner in first. It might help when you have to spend the evening on your knees trying to get the floor clean.
:rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:You don't say how you hold the cups, how about having one hand flat out and the cup resting in your palm, perhaps tape your fingers together on that hand so your hand has to be flat with no finger movement to grasp the cup. You could have both hands flat but I think you'd need someone to place the cups on your hands.
Solution: Make a stand from sturdy cardboard with 2 holes the width of your palm but smaller than the lower diameter of the paper cups:
PaperCups.jpg
PaperCups.jpg (17.65 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
Fill the cups as described above. Then place them just above the holes on a chair.
Now you can tape your fingers so that they remain straight.
Once tied you can now place your stretched fingers under the cups.
Now lift the cups with both hands - which are only on the tips of the fingers of the hands, left cup on the left fingers and right cup on the right fingers - and then push the chair away or upside down with your legs.

If you're wearing a gag, you can't even take over the cups with your mouth.

The only way to empty them is to be able to move slowly to the sink once the ice has melted what hold you in place above some nice things that you don't want to spoil.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:You don't say how you hold the cups, how about having one hand flat out and the cup resting in your palm, perhaps tape your fingers together on that hand so your hand has to be flat with no finger movement to grasp the cup. You could have both hands flat but I think you'd need someone to place the cups on your hands.
Solution: Make a stand from sturdy cardboard with 2 holes the width of your palm but smaller than the lower diameter of the paper cups:
PaperCups.jpg
Fill the cups as described above. Then place them just above the holes on a chair.
Now you can tape your fingers so that they remain straight.
Once tied you can now place your stretched fingers under the cups.
Now lift the cups with both hands - which are only on the tips of the fingers of the hands, left cup on the left fingers and right cup on the right fingers - and then push the chair away or upside down with your legs.

If you're wearing a gag, you can't even take over the cups with your mouth.

The only way to empty them is to be able to move slowly to the sink once the ice has melted what hold you in place above some nice things that you don't want to spoil.
Good idea there, I knew someone would crack the problem.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

So i now have a clean patch on my carpet, i dropped the milk :evil:
That then gave me the opportunity to use both hands to save the honey, which was much more stable 8)
Maybe 2 or more champagne glasses on a tray would be more suitable :twisted:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Louise_69 wrote:So i now have a clean patch on my carpet, i dropped the milk :evil:
That then gave me the opportunity to use both hands to save the honey, which was much more stable 8)
Maybe 2 or more champagne glasses on a tray would be more suitable :twisted:
You'll just have to get into your maids uniform and clean the rest of the carpet so it all matches.
adriantheangel

Post by adriantheangel »

The challenge could be modified with elements from an existing bound anna scenario.
It suggests that standing for a period in heels is harder if feet are spread, so perhaps a spreader bar as well.
For further element, no spreader bar required, but stand on spaced blocks, one can step down from them if respite is required, preferably at a cost though - such as nipple clamps connected to the same ceiling hook as the ice lock.
These could be set so they were only pulled on when one stepped down, or under tension right from the start, but of increased pull if one stepped down.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

adriantheangel wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 00:23 The challenge could be modified with elements from an existing bound anna scenario.
It is this one. :wink:
Read carefully all the instructions and recommendations: it takes a lot of testing before you can do it well.

I had inserted a rod into the heavy cinder blocks A to which I had attached the contact point C in the middle. This means you don't have to damage the floor.