Can this be why?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Can this be why?

Post by restricted »

Today I have been in a new low. Really felt down. I do not know why. I was speaking to a woman who said perhaps I should go and put Martha the Maid's outfit on. (It's too hot by the time y0u get the pantaloons, petticoats and skirt on). In this heat, the nurse's dress is too hot as well. She knows about me and accepts it, but I don't want to force it on her.

It is my problem not hers. She knows my history and I think too much of her to ruin our relatuonship Maybe when she asks me to put an outfit on and helps me dress, it wil be different. She knows it makes me relax.

I went to lie down and thought about the problem. It hit me like a train slamming into me. Ny crossdressing is no different from someone loving being tied up. You are handing the responsibilty of life to others although in this case, it is my character that I hand it to and not a real person.

That is my excuse and that is what I am sticking by.
Last edited by restricted on 26 Jun 2023, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Re: Can this be why?

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Today I have been in a new low. Really felt down. I do not know why. I was speaking to a woman who said perhaps I should go an put Martha the Maid's outfit on. (It's too hot by the time yiu get the pantaloons, petticoats and skirt on). In this heat, the nurse's dress is too hot as well. She knows about me and accepts it, but I don't want to force it on her.

It is my problem not hers. She knows my history and I think too much of her to ruin our relatuonship Maybe when she askes me to put an outfit on and helps me dress, it wil be different.
She knows it makes me relax.

I went to lie down and thought about the problem. It hit me like a train slamming into me. Ny crossdressing is no different from someone loving being tied up. You are handing the responsibilty of life to others although in this case, it is my character that I have it to and not a real person.

That is my excuse and that is what I am sticking by.
I only see one solution at the moment; talk to her about your concerns and that you don't want to force her to do things that "she" doesn't like to do.

Better to talk it out with each other than probably worrying that isn't necessary.
But I'm not an expert on this. So other members can comment if they think I'm wrong on this.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have an idea. She knows my cross dressing relaxes me. So, I will put a skirt on tonight and tell her what I am wearing. If she wants to see the skirt, I shall know she is happy with it. If not, then it is consigned to the memory,

I am hoping that when I tell her that a friend of mine has a riot making me up, (She got me up as Sister Stephanie and Gwendoline when I played a joke on someone) she might want to have a go.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I have an idea. She knows my cross dressing relaxes me. So, I will put a skirt on tonight and tell her what I am wearing. If she wants to see the skirt, I shall know she is happy with it. If not, then it is consigned to the memory,

I am hoping that when I tell her that a friend of mine has a riot making me up, (She got me up as Sister Stephanie and Gwendoline when I played a joke on someone) she might want to have a go.
Good luck and success with it. :love: