Trying to get things right.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Trying to get things right.

Post by restricted »

Hi folks, as you know I am seeing a woman who more or less accepts my cross dressing. However, I have not pushed it on her.

I am having my car seen to and once that is done, I am off to see her again. Now, she takes a lot of tablets in order to keep her health. (Dibetus etc). So I will tell her that when I come down, I will be the housewife. I'll do the housework for her (suitably dressed of course) I will also do a belly dance for her when there is nothing on the television. That should make her laugh. It did my late wife anyway. That will be done barefooted showing up my painted nails.

I am getting some heeled shoes and will try to walk properly. Heel down first followed by the sole. But my quesion is this---

Starting with the right foot I will walk with feet pointing forward insted of splayed, and in a straight line. So with this right foot leading, do I swivel my hip to the right or left and vice versa when the left leg is moved?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Trying to get things right.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

lead with your hips. take shorter steps than normal, and angle the ball of the foot downward, but not too forcibly
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Some Youtube films show heel first and then sole and others show the ball of the foot and lower the heel afterwards. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as you are not flat footed.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thank you Shannon, I have got the twisting action of my hips right. As you say, instead of keeping the hips straight, twist the hip I will have to get some new heeled shoes to try.

I will also use a pillow case to widen my hips and bum, (fill it with foam). Maybe a nice corset to pull my waist in.
This will be uselful as I am going to do a Flamenco / belly dance for a woman to give her a good laugh. .
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I wasn't saying to try the 'pick 'em up and 'put 'em down" method, I just try to give the natural rolling action of my ankle a head start by bending, but not stretching it downward.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thank you Shannon, I now have heels and have found that by starting a step by twisting that side of the hips forward slightly, (not too exagerated) and with knees slightly bent with my feet pointed forward they do tend to follow with one foot in front of the other. That is handy as it stops me from falling over.

As far as shoes go, in heels, my feet go heel down first folowed by the sole. whereas in flat shoes it is the other way round, The toe reaches the ground first with the heel following.

I can't wait to try it with a tight skirt on......
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

walking very femininely in heels is quite tricky I've found. It's all to easy to stomp around like you're used to. What works well for me is to make sure I keep my thighs pressed closely together and really take each step "around the other foot" so to speak. That automatically makes me take shorter steps and swing my hips the right way. It also means I cross my feet every step (right foot steps slightly to the left of my left foot and vice versa)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
restricted

Post by restricted »

Gregovic wrote:walking very femininely in heels is quite tricky I've found. It's all to easy to stomp around like you're used to. What works well for me is to make sure I keep my thighs pressed closely together and really take each step "around the other foot" so to speak. That automatically makes me take shorter steps and swing my hips the right way. It also means I cross my feet every step (right foot steps slightly to the left of my left foot and vice versa)
Thank you for the information Grogovic. I find that my tight knee length skirt with three inch heels make me start the movement by swinging my hip rather than just swinging the leg as normal. It laos restricts the stride as well. I find I have to hang on to something to stop the wobble.

Res.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

restricted wrote:
Gregovic wrote:I find I have to hang on to something to stop the wobble.
I often find that as well and I wasn't even trying to walk feminine and I'm not to fussy about what I hang on to either.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.