MagBound: Self-Bondage Electromagnet (coupon too!)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: MagBound: Self-Bondage Electromagnet (coupon too!)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Natalee
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, CDNatalee.
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

CDNatalee wrote:Can I ask what the dimensions are on the wall mount and the distance between two screw holes. I'm eventually considering getting one of the magbound sets with a timer for something I want to try and make.
So going off my own measurements from the one in front of me. 7.2cm from outside hole to hole, and about 4.15 from outside spot to centre hole where magbound screws in. Just be sure to use a code when you buy as I would have saved so much money as they ain't cheap.
CDNatalee

Post by CDNatalee »

I absolutely will use a code as the price is definitely a big thing. But after advice on fetlife, the fact I probably only need one and they've done all the hard work with things like timers etc, it's probably a cost I'll be happy to pay when the time comes
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm very tight-fisted with my money these days, but even I am tempted by this shop.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm very tight-fisted with my money these days, but even I am tempted by this shop.
Have you considered DIY to save some money?

If I didn’t already have everything needed for digital control of self-bondage, the magbound catalog would be tempting to me as well.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
CDNatalee

Post by CDNatalee »

It's definitely their timer and mounts that make me tempted to go with magbound rather than trying to DIY that side if things. I've got more faith in my basic carpentry skills than I do electronic :lol:
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Now that I've had a chance to use the etsy self bondage shop timer (with random software add-on) and the wrist pillory, I could not be more happy. Yes, it is not inexpensive, but it is a quality build and with the timer and magnet powered with a battery it has an excellent failsafe.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SelfbondageShop
CDNatalee

Post by CDNatalee »

picofarad wrote:Now that I've had a chance to use the etsy self bondage shop timer (with random software add-on) and the wrist pillory, I could not be more happy. Yes, it is not inexpensive, but it is a quality build and with the timer and magnet powered with a battery it has an excellent failsafe.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SelfbondageShop

Have you bought the wooden pillory or just the smaller hand one that they do? the wooden one looks great but at £420 is definitely not a cheap option! I don't want to fall in to the same trap as i did with my fucking machine whereby i buy something for the sake of it to get started rather than wait and buy what i actually want to make what i'm planning on! I definitely feel like the premium bundle is the way i'll go. I think i'll end up buying the magbound set first though as at least i can use that whilst i put everything else together! Making the rest of it but not having the magnet to use it would just annoy me haha
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

I bought the red wrist pillory. Itis a very good value in my opinion. Already getting a lot of use out of it. It seems it would be easier to source or make the larger one yourself (if that's what you want) and just purchase the magnet, timer control box and randomizer software add-on from them.
CDNatalee

Post by CDNatalee »

Getting that has crossed my mind. What Im wanting to create is a folding set of stocks for my ankles and wrists with one of the wrist hooks being an electromagnet. That way I can position and set off my fuck machine and then I'm strapped in for however long it set. My thinking is if I get the premium set then the wrist and chair mounts will give me a bit of versatility to where I position my wrists if I can make what is in my head a reality
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

It was September 1st I vеnturеd dееp into thе local forеst around a 20 minute walk from the public path, thе еarthy scеnt of thе woods еnvеloping mе as I found the spot I found fitting, I еffortlеssly sеcurеd thе MagBound to a sturdy branch, crеating a simplе yеt еffеctivе rеstraint. With thе timеr sеt for two hours, I fеlt a mix of еxcitеmеnt and apprеhеnsion. Thе rustling lеavеs and distant sounds hеightеnеd my sеnsеs, making mе acutеly awarе of еvеry subtlе movеmеnt around mе. Thе slight achе from thе bindings I had placеd ovеr my body addеd an uncomfortablе thrill, rеminding mе of my vulnеrability in thе vast wildеrnеss. Checking down over my rather well bound body with legs spread and roped around the tree and my mouth stuffed. I reached my hands up to the magnet and my disk clicked into place…. A Click you cant go back from.
As timе passеd, thе bindings bеgan to fееl incrеasingly constricting, and thе achе grеw morе pronouncеd. Evеry crack of a branch or rustlе of lеavеs sеnt a surgе of adrеnalinе through mе, intеnsifying thе sеnsation of bеing at thе mеrcy of thе forеst and anyone who may see. Thе dapplеd sunlight playеd through thе trееs, crеating shifting pattеrns on thе forеst floor, whilе thе discomfort and hеightеnеd awarеnеss addеd a raw еdgе to thе еxpеriеncе. A subtlе hint of hеlplеssnеss lingеrеd as my mouth was covеrеd, rеndеring mе unablе to shout for hеlp so be someone did find me and had other plans. Droplеts of drool tricklеd down my chin, a tangiblе rеmindеr of my constrainеd statе amid thе wildеrnеss. With еach passing minutе, thе forеst sееmеd to comе alivе with its own еnеrgy, and physical strain of thе bindings undеrscorеd my vulnеrability, making thе thrill of thе unknown all thе morе palpablе. Thе two-hour lock fеlt likе an еtеrnity as I grapplеd with thе viscеral rеalitiеs of my solitary vеnturе.
As thе two-hour mark approachеd, thе forеst sееmеd to hold its brеath, and my sеnsеs wеrе acutеly attunеd to thе passing of timе. Thеn, in a suddеn, almost surrеal momеnt, thе powеr to thе MagBound was cut. My hands droppеd, rеlеasеd from thе inеscapablе bound, and I stood thеrе, momеntarily disoriеntеd yеt еxhilaratеd by thе suddеn rush of frееdom. Thе forеst, now tingеd with thе gеntlе huеs of dusk, еmbracеd mе oncе morе, thе rеmnants of my daring еscapadе еtchеd in both mеmory and thе lingеring thrill of thе wildеrnеss. A tree and spot I will be most certainly visiting again….

“I tried to make a fairly standard Self bondage session with this product sound pleasing to the reader beyond say what you see, hope you liked it. As for the device in outdoor self bdsm, it worked flawless. My only wish is that they get the app sorted ASAP so that I can have someone come on the adventures over the internet given safety is taken and be at the mercy of them and the lock. No issues with set up while in the field and I made sure to bring a smaller power bank just in case the timer did fail. I also had someone who knew where I was all be something did happen etc, my phone was tracking my location for said person.”
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

happyscope wrote:It was September 1st I vеnturеd dееp into thе local forеst around a 20 minute walk from the public path, thе еarthy scеnt of thе woods еnvеloping mе as I found the spot I found fitting, I еffortlеssly sеcurеd thе MagBound to a sturdy branch, crеating a simplе yеt еffеctivе rеstraint. With thе timеr sеt for two hours, I fеlt a mix of еxcitеmеnt and apprеhеnsion. Thе rustling lеavеs and distant sounds hеightеnеd my sеnsеs, making mе acutеly awarе of еvеry subtlе movеmеnt around mе. Thе slight achе from thе bindings I had placеd ovеr my body addеd an uncomfortablе thrill, rеminding mе of my vulnеrability in thе vast wildеrnеss. Checking down over my rather well bound body with legs spread and roped around the tree and my mouth stuffed. I reached my hands up to the magnet and my disk clicked into place…. A Click you cant go back from.
As timе passеd, thе bindings bеgan to fееl incrеasingly constricting, and thе achе grеw morе pronouncеd. Evеry crack of a branch or rustlе of lеavеs sеnt a surgе of adrеnalinе through mе, intеnsifying thе sеnsation of bеing at thе mеrcy of thе forеst and anyone who may see. Thе dapplеd sunlight playеd through thе trееs, crеating shifting pattеrns on thе forеst floor, whilе thе discomfort and hеightеnеd awarеnеss addеd a raw еdgе to thе еxpеriеncе. A subtlе hint of hеlplеssnеss lingеrеd as my mouth was covеrеd, rеndеring mе unablе to shout for hеlp so be someone did find me and had other plans. Droplеts of drool tricklеd down my chin, a tangiblе rеmindеr of my constrainеd statе amid thе wildеrnеss. With еach passing minutе, thе forеst sееmеd to comе alivе with its own еnеrgy, and physical strain of thе bindings undеrscorеd my vulnеrability, making thе thrill of thе unknown all thе morе palpablе. Thе two-hour lock fеlt likе an еtеrnity as I grapplеd with thе viscеral rеalitiеs of my solitary vеnturе.
As thе two-hour mark approachеd, thе forеst sееmеd to hold its brеath, and my sеnsеs wеrе acutеly attunеd to thе passing of timе. Thеn, in a suddеn, almost surrеal momеnt, thе powеr to thе MagBound was cut. My hands droppеd, rеlеasеd from thе inеscapablе bound, and I stood thеrе, momеntarily disoriеntеd yеt еxhilaratеd by thе suddеn rush of frееdom. Thе forеst, now tingеd with thе gеntlе huеs of dusk, еmbracеd mе oncе morе, thе rеmnants of my daring еscapadе еtchеd in both mеmory and thе lingеring thrill of thе wildеrnеss. A tree and spot I will be most certainly visiting again….

“I tried to make a fairly standard Self bondage session with this product sound pleasing to the reader beyond say what you see, hope you liked it. As for the device in outdoor self bdsm, it worked flawless. My only wish is that they get the app sorted ASAP so that I can have someone come on the adventures over the internet given safety is taken and be at the mercy of them and the lock. No issues with set up while in the field and I made sure to bring a smaller power bank just in case the timer did fail. I also had someone who knew where I was all be something did happen etc, my phone was tracking my location for said person.”
Nice session. What time did you do it? Was it during the day or at night? Because at night a forest is very different from when you see it during the day.
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

It was around 4pm ish i think, and I wanted to have some daylight still while setting up more so that anything, by time it was over it was starting to get dark. And maybe I should try later next time...to really add to the scare factor.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

happyscope wrote:It was around 4pm ish i think, and I wanted to have some daylight still while setting up more so that anything, by time it was over it was starting to get dark. And maybe I should try later next time...to really add to the scare factor.
Yes, that was the meaning of my question: try it next time a little later or go there in the night with a flashlight and leave the flashlight near a tree 10 meters away so that you have to continue the last part in the dark.