SouthBoundBelle-the early years

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SouthBoundBelle

SouthBoundBelle-the early years

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

Like bound jenny, I discovered my affinity for selfbondage from the pages of comics and Detective Magazine. There are a few episodes of Dragnet that excite me to this day. Yes, I am old enough to remember them. I actually started in my mid-teens and aside from some early feelings of guilt, never looked back. Like most young people that discover the strange and thrilling world of selfbondage, I was very inhibited by living at home with my parents. Most of my sessions were very late after everyone had gone to sleep. On this occasion, I had gathered all my toys together earlier in the day after school and hid them under my pillows on the bed. A white lace bra and garter belt from my mothers dresser. I also liberated a pair of what we used to call French pumps from her closet. They had very narrow spiked heels and were towering at over 3 inches. I realize we have REAL heels now ladies, 6, 7, 8 inces high, and some 6-7 inch heels without platforms, but these little numbers were considered very saucy in their day. I also used Mother's stockings since I was as tall as she was. She had marvelous taste in nylon stockings. They made her legs shine like glass and wrinkled just a touch at the ankles and knees. I hid these things along with an assortment of rope coils and scarves in my bed and waited impatioently for bedtime. We ate supper and watched a little television. My Dad fixed everyone a bowl of HIS favorite dessert, chocolate ice cream with Hershey's Syrup. Sort of chocolate overload for me, but I was already about to burst with excitement so I guess it gave me a way to relax and kill some time. Arriving more slowly than Christmas, bed time at last. I waited until I could hear my Dad snoring down the hall and I got up to make sure my mother and siblings were all asleep. I went back to my room and quietly closed the door. I quickly changed from my pajamas into my mothers lingerie. It was obvious It would be awhile before I could ever hope to fill out this bra. Then I put on the gleaming stockings and those gorgeous pumps. I bound myself at the ankles, knees and upper thighs leaving about a foot long tail at the ankles. I pulled and jerked with my legs to make sure they were securely bound. The ropes held tight and I listened to the pleasant sound of my nylon covered legs rubbing against each other. I then rolled up a couple of scarves and stuffed them in my mouth. I pulled a third between my teeth and tied it behind my head. I folded another into a rectangle and placed it over my stuffed mouth and secured it with one last over the mouth scarf gag. I have always loved to be gagged and I had not yet discovered the virtues of tape, so I kept a number of scarves in my wardrobe. I slid between the sheets and pulled the rope tail out from under the covers and tied it to the footboard bedpost. I bunched the sheet around the knot for camoflage. I then tied my wrists together in front of me and cinched the coils tightly with the ends, I ran my now bound wrists under my pillow and tied the loose ends tightly to the headboard bedpost and knotted it about 20 times to make escape a little more difficult. I had not related my bondage to sexual arousal yet so my plan was to just lay there and enjoy my plight for a couple of hours. I was laying on my side struggling and quietly mmmmmppppphhhhhing into my gag when I saw my door open. I froze. In the dark I heard my Dad's voice ask quietly "Dinah, you awake Hon?" I didn't move or make a sound except for my breathing. Then again "You awake sweatheart?" I just moaned sleepily "uuuummm-uuummm". He asked "I can't get back to sleep. Is it O.K. if I watch a little TV in here?" Now I was terrified. "Umm" I moaned, hoping he would take it to mean no and leave. No such luck. As the eldest of three children, I was given the most responsibility AND the most perks. I had the only other television in the house. What luck. "I'll only watch until I start to get a little drowsy and be off to bed". Again "Umm" was my only possible response. The television came on and it was suddenly like I had a lighthouse beacon shining in my bedroom. He sat down on the floor in front of the infernal thing and I immediately began taking inventory of my situation. He couldn't see my hands, but I could not reach the battery of knots I tied without exposing the top wrist and the ten coils or so of rope holding it to the other arm. The knot from my ankles to the bedpost was barely visible and could be discovered if the circumstances were just right. Thankfully, my face and gag were covered up to my nose with the bed sheets. I could not reach it to pul lt down without exposing my wrists and gagged mouth. Ther was no cable television then, but it still seemed to take an eternity for the national anthem to play and the television station to sign off. Click, it was dark in my room once again. I felt the bed shake and I went tense like a violin string. I felt my hair being brushed back and a gentle kiss on my temple. I was beginning to pray his eyes weren't adjusted to the dark yet. "Night Sweatheart" as I heard his hand bump the door looking for the doorknob. Once again "Umm" was the only response available to me. As I heard the door click shut, I frantically started working on my release. The danger had passed though and I was able to loose myself and hide my treasure trove of goodies and go back to bed. I'm sure if I had known more about sexual fullfillment I could have had an eplosive ending to that session. :twisted: Anyway, this was the first close call I can recall in over 2 decades of ropes and gags. You are the first people I have ever shared any of my selfbondage events with. I hope you recieved some enjoyment from my early bondage years. If so and I didn't break any rules with this post, (I'm thinking age mostly, but not all the harrowing situations happened in my teen years) I'd like to share a few more with you. It's very cathartic.

Love,
Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
GermanSlave

Post by GermanSlave »

I liked it. You are a very good story teller
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A fantastic experience! My heart pounded as I read it... I was in much the same situation in my youth, a hidden cache of "toys" gathered up opportunistically over time, waiting for everyone to go to bed, and then fulfilling my damsel-in-distress fantasies. Part of the thrill is the anxiety of being caught in the act.

Go ahead and share more stories like this. It's good for you, and it also allows others here to realize that they're not alone in their personal journey in bondage and fetish.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
rash357

Post by rash357 »

Sounds like a very "dangerous experience" haha. While I can honestly say I've never been in THAT bad of a predicament, I have had my own close encounters. When I was between 12-15, thats when my bondage fixation was at its peak, and simply the feel of being restrained was enough to satisfy me. So after school when I would do some textbook reading I would sit in bed with my blanket over my legs. Meanwhile underneath the blanket my legs were usually tied at the ankles and knees with an assortment of belts or ties.

One event that stands out in particular was I was sitting reading for a good half hour or so with the door closed, when my father came in to talk to me about something. I remember it being something more serious, as he sat on my bed, inches away from my bound legs. I sat there listening patiently, praying he wasn't going to ask me with help for something or ask to play video games, in which case I would have been VERY screwed. As soon as he left the room I ripped off the belts and threw them into my closet. Though I doubt that was the last time I did that :-P

Other times I had woken up in the middle of the night getting a little uncomfortable with my bonds, and taking them off and putting them away... good thing too b/c sometimes my mom used to wake me up for school by throwing my blanket off of me and onto the floor. Talk about ESP haha. I got VERY VERY lucky quite a few times.

Very good story though, and very well written, I look forward to reading some more!
SouthBoundBelle

Thank you rash and GS. I became a little excited sharing that with you. I find it somewhat erotic now, but I remember being extremely terrified at the time. I can still feel him brush my hair back and wondering if he would notice the edge of the scarves in the dark. Thank God I never needed a nightlight. :)

Jenny,
You and I seem to share quite a few parallels. I have become quite giddy about this sight and the members. I almost feel I'm sharing too much too fast. These are things I've never shared with anyone. It's quite simply a remarkable feeling to finally let some of them out in the open. By the way, tomorrow I'm going to try SB in my new leather corset, Wednesday at the latest. It's just so stiff (16 spirals and front and rear busks) that ropework is very difficult, especially at the ankles and heels.

D.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Go at your own speed with the stories - there's no sense in making you uncomfortable. Stick your toe in the water, then your whole foot, etc.

Ohhhh... a leather corset. Other than the smell of the leather, the sound it makes when straining is a total turn-on. Plus the sensation of being tightly embraced, like continuous bondage from the hips to the armpits... yikes, I'm squirming in my corset again. :oops:

I know it's hard to bend over to get at the ankles and feet, but you'll get used to it with time. I don't know how often you wear your corset, but it takes time to get used to changing one's way of moving in it.

I eagerly await the results of your session in your leather corset.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

wow
:shock: :shock: :shock:

now that must have been a "scary encounter", dinah.

i can relate to your experience. done something similiar many times,
though i never was that close to be discovered by my parents.
SouthBoundBelle

My father is still the most honorable man I've ever known, with the possible exception of my husband. I really would have been crushed for him to have found ne out. I have at least two more near miss incidents by him I can think of. I will write about them soon. One was so close, it earned me the late night parent-daughter sex talk.

Please share some if yours. I eagerly await them.

D.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

SouthBoundBelle wrote: Please share some if yours. I eagerly await them.

D.
i wish i had to share some stories like this, but sadly i don't.
*too cautious, i guess*

and i'm still recovering from those intimate meetings with that lampposts.

:P :P :P :P