Starting a new journey in bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bound_jenny

Starting a new journey in bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

For the last couple of weeks, I have been perusing a new addition to my library, The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage, by Midori.

Midori is wonderfully eloquent and has a serene wisdom that could only be the result of her variety of life experiences, and her style is a pleasure to read. I like her a lot.

I had dabbled in Shibari in the past, using information from various web sites, but I always returned to my trusty old routine for my self-bondage sessions. This morning was the exception. I started putting some of the notions in the book to good use.

I had to adapt the techniques to the reality of self-bondage, but in general, the basics are the same. I went for the Mune Nawa, a simple breast bondage harness, extended down to the upper thighs because I had a lot of rope, and a variation on the Kaikyaku Kani, or open leg crab. I added my shoulder coil to increase the strictness a little more.

The Mune Nawa is interesting because it offers a lot of places to tie other things to, and it looks so darn good! I tied that one the evening before, just before going to bed, and I slept in it, soundly and restfully, something rare for me in bondage. Even over my corset, it feels nice. And looking at the rope pattern in the mirror, it's beautiful.

The crab position is part of the first position taught in the book, along with the breast harness. I also like it because it really binds the legs tightly. I started with a waist loop as an anchor point, which also guaranteed that I could not unbend myself. Once I had each leg bound, thigh to calf, I crossed my ankles and bound those together with the remaining rope from the crab tie. I also left a couple of loops sticking out so I could put my wrists through, securing that with a cinch noose.

Once my wrists were secured, I rolled gently down onto my side, sliding with my back against the recliner behind me, and with great effort and struggling, moved to the center of the living room, where I started exploring the sensations of the new bondage.

Every idea I had about Shibari, from my limited previous experiences, went straight out the window. I could move, but I couldn't move effectively. Struggling against my bonds made me feel them even more acutely, magnified the sense of arousal, like no other bondage I have experienced, save for the strictest. And this was not the strictest I have experienced, by far. Even so, the helplessness I felt was astonishing.

The pattern of ropes enhanced my awareness of my body, it seemed to heighten my senses like no other bondage. The harder I struggled, I felt the ropes resist my straining, yet they let me move just enough to make me feel them even more. Even through my corset, I could feel the ropes of the breast/torso harness tracing out the tight curves of my chest, waist and hips.

The leg crab tie was painful, but it didn't really hurt. It was a stimulating pain, an intensely erotic discomfort that was almost unbearable in its sensuality.

I struggled pleasurably, exploring the predicament and the discomfort, for the better part of an hour, before releasing myself. I admired the rope marks in my flesh, on my legs. I shivered at the memory of the bondage, the delightful pain, the helplessness.

My strict hogtie is great, very entertaining, but now I am learning some new techniques that can considerably enhance and amplify my pleasure while in the grip of the ropes. I'll take some of my tried and true methods of self-bondage and add in the new Japanese rope work, and if this morning's experience is any indication, I expect to explore new frontiers of restrained bliss beyond my current ability to imagine them.

All the while keeping a knife close by, just in case my talents as an escape artist fail me. :wink:

Jenny.
Last edited by bound_jenny on 12 May 2008, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Well, now I know what I'm going to do with those Amazon gift certificates! :D

Been considering that book for a while anyway, you've convinced me! 8)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I highly recommend it. Not only does it show basic Shibari techniques, it also gives an insight into Midori's mind and soul. And what a soul she has!

Note that the techniques in the book are not specifically adapted to self-bondage - I had to improvise a little.

I have to admit that the effect of the bondage on me was quite a surprise. I was not expecting it at all. After some thought, over the past couple of days, I understood that it's not just the bondage, it's also how it is applied, how it looks, and how it responds to struggling. That is the essence of Shibari - not so much the restraint itself as what the restraint does to me and how it looks on me. This causes a reaction in me, which is fed back to the ropes, etc.

For a few minutes, yesterday, I lay on my side, bound, and relaxed. Despite my predicament and position, it was easy to relax. No cramps, no tension... I probably could have dozed off if I had a cushion under my head. But as soon as I started squirming and struggling, the ropes took control of me again. It's amazing.

I don't know how anyone else would react to this type of bondage, but for me, it was a revelation, a transformation. I may be repeating myself, but the magnitude of what I felt compels me to: I was not expecting that at all.

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I can't wait!

It sounds like you had an amazing experience with your first Shibari tie. Life is full of surprises. The best are the ones that are totally unexpected or at least far more intense than anticipated. Your description of your feelings is wonderful, I could almost feel it myself. Thank you, and I hope your next experience with this is even better! :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

Most Japanese bondage ties require me to rely on someone to actually release me. I have yet to find an effective method that I could use to release myself, other then cutting the ropes, in a strict tie. And it pains me to need to cut through such good rope D:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sam-Ho, I don't like cutting and wasting good rope any more than you do.

There are several non-Shibari self-bondage configurations that require use of scissors or a knife to cut one's self out. Shibari itself requires someone to tie up the other person, hence my experiments and improvisations to adapt some of the ties to the reality of self-bondage and self-extrication.

The only issue is binding the arms/wrists. It is difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish some of the Japanese bondage ties in their original form with no one to assist. Even if one could do it solo, it would be impossible to extract one's self without use of some kind of cutting implement.

My experiments have the goal of finding an effective arm and wrist restraint technique that fits into the Shibari pattern but is still easily escaped, either through a concerted, prolonged effort (like my current rope set for hogties), or by cutting an inexpensive (and thus sentimentally insignificant) "sacrifice" rope, such as a cinch noose, possibly attached to a ring device.
cdinbonds wrote: I hope your next experience with this is even better!
Better believe it! :wink:

Jenny.
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

I've been thinking of getting my friends to tie me up and release me, but then I realized that my guy friends would go into my fridge and steal my food, while my female friends would take all my prepared food, and all my cake. Also, I'm more then sure they'll find ways to humiliate me while I'm tied, and I'm not sure I want to find out how :P
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You have some rather hungry friends. Lock up the fridge. :lol:

As for your male friends, I'd think that the beer is in more danger than the food. :P :P :P

Jenny.
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

Indeed, but my beer is already locked away. However, with me tied up I don't think they'd have a problem either picking the lock or finding the right key to open my cooler, or fridge.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Could use a combo lock, and you wont tell them the combo untill you are free....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Well Sam-Ho, if your "friends" are so inclined as to rob you while you're tied up, then I would refrain from having recourse in them as bondage partners.

Stick to self-bondage. An ice timer will never resort to theft.

My ruminations this week on adapting Shibari ties to self-bondage are producing results in my evil, twisted, demented brain, and I will test them this weekend. It will involve some precut lengths of rope and some cinch nooses.

Jenny.
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

Them stealing anything other then food and beer is highly unlikely. I've been thinking of making "cuffs" by taking 2 keyrings, and using a lock to hold them together. Then, one can thread the rope through each of the keyring things and having several of these around should save me some rope. Unless if my life is in danger, I won't cut my beautiful ropes. Some bits of rope have been with me for over a few years now :D. I would be indeed sad to part with them.
The slave learns to love the lash. Add me!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I bought some new rope today, a 50-foot length that I am starting to cut up into sections for my Shibari experiments.

I did one today for a new arm tie, with two rope coils and two cinch nooses, a simple box tie behind the back, wrists to elbows. It worked nicely and I didn't have to cut myself out. It took a lot of effort to escape - what I intended, but since it was a new tie I was a bit worried (and aroused) for a few minutes as I struggled around on the floor.

So next time I tie myself up, I will enjoy myself with the new arm tie, the legs bound in the Japanese crab tie, and of course, a breast/body harness to make things really interesting.

Plus, I tightened my regular corset by one inch today (yay!). It doesn't sound like much, but when one's waist is constricted by 6-7 inches already, it's a big step. That should make my experience all the more intense - the pressure of the corset, the ropes, the struggling... oh bliss...

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sunday morning, I did my usual scheduled self-bondage exercise, with some new twists.

The breast/body harness was like the week before, and I was a little stricter with the crab tie for my legs, especially with the crossed-ankle tie. I also did the self-tied box tie for my arms, behind my back.

This one was much more intense than last week. I was completely immobile once I finally got my arms bound decently, lying on my side, unable to roll over either onto my belly or my back. My recently tightened corset pressed into my waist and ribs, I closed my eyes and struggled and squirmed, letting the ropes totally submit me to their control.

The strict tie on my legs gave me a liitle more pain than last week, but I managed to control that by straining to hold the tension just right in the ropes. But I soon tired, relaxed, which made the ropes remind me that relaxing was forbidden to me. The cycle of straining and relaxing, with the limited movements, the sight of my bound body, got me intensely aroused. I struggled some more, fighting the bonds on my arms, whimpering pitifully from the wonderful pain in my body. I pulled as hard as I could on every rope, totally futile.

My self-imposed hour passed, and I worked my arms free - random struggling will not do, only a deliberate effort. I lay there for another five minutes, savoring the ropes on my legs, before I removed the rest of my bonds.

Another very satisfying session. :D

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Another very satisfying session. :D

Jenny.
i'm sure that latex bed sheet came in handy, when it was time to clean up the mess.
:P :P :P