Post a picture for don't do this to me

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Blacky

Re: Post a picture for don't do this to me

Post by Blacky »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: Realism is very important! Seat belts add to the immersive experience. :wink:

Jenny.
I suppose you could get away with calling a massive rubber dildo protruding from the bottom of the chair a simulated gear stick but when he adds chains, leather cuffs, handcuffs and various other vibrating devices it might give the game away. :)

Not at all! You just need to play a Rally-sim-game. The light vibrations obviously are force-feedback created by the rubble and gravel on the track! :roll: :P
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:when he adds chains, leather cuffs, handcuffs and various other vibrating devices it might give the game away.
Ummm.... maybe? :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: Realism is very important! Seat belts add to the immersive experience. :wink:

Jenny.
I suppose you could get away with calling a massive rubber dildo protruding from the bottom of the chair a simulated gear stick but when he adds chains, leather cuffs, handcuffs and various other vibrating devices it might give the game away. :)
Sorry, no dildo, leather, handcuffs, and various vibrating devices will be attached to the chair. The only oddity will be the compressed air supply line for the pneumatic restraint latches. The arm rests and foot rest will have an upholstered top that is held in place by permanent magnets for stealth and comfort. Planning to use pneumatic air cylinders to move the foot rest into place as an excuse to have the air supply line going to the chair.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Riddle wrote: Sorry, no dildo, leather, handcuffs, and various vibrating devices will be attached to the chair. The only oddity will be the compressed air supply line for the pneumatic restraint latches. The arm rests and foot rest will have an upholstered top that is held in place by permanent magnets for stealth and comfort. Planning to use pneumatic air cylinders to move the foot rest into place as an excuse to have the air supply line going to the chair.
Sounds interesting, what are you going to call it perhaps "The Air Chair".
Sorry that was terrible. :facepalm:

Good luck with your project, I wish I could find the time to progress mine further.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

The name "The air chair" just immediately makes me think of the devious devices of the inimitable Gord (Warning: partially naked ladies strapped to what some would call torture machines. If that needs saying)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:The name "The air chair" just immediately makes me think of the devious devices of the inimitable Gord (Warning: partially naked ladies strapped to what some would call torture machines. If that needs saying)
I have watched those air chair videos before and I like them and I do fantasies about it. But my concern was how hard does that dildo get thrusted into you?
I know its safe because I have seen how they set it all up but still I can't help but wonder if it would be a bit to hard, probably over thinking it because I will never get to try it anyway lol.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Gregovic wrote:The name "The air chair" just immediately makes me think of the devious devices of the inimitable Gord (Warning: partially naked ladies strapped to what some would call torture machines. If that needs saying)
What do you know,not such a daft name after all.
Lisahs3 wrote:
I have watched those air chair videos before and I like them and I do fantasies about it. But my concern was how hard does that dildo get thrusted into you?
I know its safe because I have seen how they set it all up but still I can't help but wonder if it would be a bit to hard, probably over thinking it because I will never get to try it anyway lol.

Lisa
I'm up for it but it might need still modification.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lisahs3 wrote:

Lisa
I don't know the exact details of Gords setup, but from what I can gather from the videos is that he used a reducing valve for every separate function so he could dial in the right pressure and also that each cylinder had a restriction valve in place in the inlet and outlet. The effect of that together means that the force of the cylinder could probably be fairly well regulated, but it probably was still also a very good idea for the ladies to be "warmed up" and things to be well lubricated before this really got going.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, I've seen those Gord videos too... :drool: :drool: :drool:
Lisahs3 wrote:But my concern was how hard does that dildo get thrusted into you?
Simple principle: Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication! 8)

But then there are those pneumatic straps that tighten periodically. Every time I see those tighten up, I get hot and horny. :wink:

I think I need another shower... :rofl:

Jenny.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bounddosster wrote:
Riddle wrote: Sorry, no dildo, leather, handcuffs, and various vibrating devices will be attached to the chair. The only oddity will be the compressed air supply line for the pneumatic restraint latches. The arm rests and foot rest will have an upholstered top that is held in place by permanent magnets for stealth and comfort. Planning to use pneumatic air cylinders to move the foot rest into place as an excuse to have the air supply line going to the chair.
Sounds interesting, what are you going to call it perhaps "The Air Chair".
Sorry that was terrible. :facepalm:

Good luck with your project, I wish I could find the time to progress mine further.
Probably just going to tell people “That is my chair.” I appreciate the luck; need something to get it done. Bought those 2 items in 2018 and the swivel bearing for it last month. With any luck, it’ll be usable before the decade ends. LoL.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Riddle wrote:With any luck, it’ll be usable before the decade ends.
It's healthy to have a long-term hobby. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Most of us here do 1970s
Jimdini Avatar3.jpg
1980s
Rope SB 2.jpg
1990s
Poled.jpg
2000s
Hood and harness snapshot.png
Hood and harness snapshot.png (84.65 KiB) Viewed 42942 times
2010s
Jimdini in manacles - Copy.png
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:Oh, I've seen those Gord videos too... :drool: :drool: :drool:
Lisahs3 wrote:But my concern was how hard does that dildo get thrusted into you?
Simple principle: Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication! 8)

But then there are those pneumatic straps that tighten periodically. Every time I see those tighten up, I get hot and horny. :wink:

I think I need another shower... :rofl:

Jenny.
Yes! Lubrication and lots of it is a must for toys.
My concern was having had some partners in the past who got a little carried away with a strap on it can be a little uncomfortable especially if its a larger one.You can be gentle and firm and dominant at the same time.

Yes those straps! Phew! Oh my oh my. I love straps :oops: I would not like that cuff thing around my neck though I do not like anything like that but the rest mmm yes please :love:
For I would like it to be slow and teasing then getting quicker then slow down again and with the straps tightening now and then. I have seen some where they also used TENS pads. Not sure I think I would like to try it without those first because it could be a little overwhelming, but maybe on my next go? hehe.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:it could be a little overwhelming
Exactly... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

With E-Stim Anal plug and penis rings, plus multiple strengths and pattern setting on the controls, lets see you sit there quietly like a good boy.
Attachments
But without the rubber suit.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.