High heeled contest: Male vs Female!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Stilettogenie

High heeled contest: Male vs Female!

Post by Stilettogenie »

woohoo

men: 1
chicks: 0
(IF you even consider this perverted gamble a victory)

me hot ex bet me that she could stand in a pair of 7 inch high heel black leather mules longer than I could in 5.5" closed toe ankle strap black patent pumps

to hellwith it I said, I refuse to let a hot chick (espe. not one I've fucked), beat me at anything, so we tied ourselves up with spreader bars at our ankles, arms cuffed to the ceiling and keys in ice easily reachable after it melts and the competition was off!

I was sure I was gonna lose but even after the ice melted in 45 min, I hardly picked my legs up off the ground in comparison to her CONStantly slipping in and out of the mules. all this despite the obvious facts that patent hurts WAY more than leather AND closed toe heels are worse than open, AND that I had those hideous ankle straps. I guess the only advantage I had was that a 7" heel is WAY worse than a mere 5.5"; however, I did lack the luxury of sliding off mules over being stuck strapped in place.

even after she kicked the mules off permanently, her keys got stuck and I hadda free her (not without some taunting of course)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I would be curious to see the results of a similar performance but with identical footwear. equally diabolical, for both of you. :twisted:

In the interest of scientific advancement, of course... :wink:
...her keys got stuck and I hadda free her (not without some taunting of course)
I would be very disappointed had you not taken advantage of this opportunity. :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

Sounds like fun!

I've never competed with anyone directly, although i have worn my 7 1/2 inch open toed heels with an ankle strap for about 7 hours straight. Granted, this was just moving about the house so i was either sitting or tied up :D for a majority of the time. I'd say the longest ive stood in those heels was for about an hour during a scenario where my nipple clamps were attached to the bar in my closet. It was great fun, but my GOD were my feet in some pain when i was done. Almost made me forget about those damn clover clamps. :twisted: :twisted:
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

littlecdbondagegirl wrote: I'd say the longest ive stood in those heels was for about an hour during a scenario where my nipple clamps were attached to the bar in my closet. It was great fun, but my GOD were my feet in some pain when i was done. Almost made me forget about those damn clover clamps. :twisted: :twisted:
ouch that must have been a lot of pain.

you could have just clamped the clovers on your toes directly for the same effect.
:P :P :P :P
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

High heels are painful, which is what makes them so good ^____^. I, unfortunately, don't have as good pairs as the rest of you ):, thus improvising is needed.
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

sadly, i have yet to experience heels :(
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I personally prefer high stiletto-heeled boots - they cannot be kicked off and most importantly, they turn me on like nobody's business! :D

They also turn on a lot of other people... :wink:

You guys are starting to influence my ideas about how to spend my tax refund. :?

In any case, it's reserved for something pervy. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Ironically, I am born woman, and never wear heals myself. It took me forever to grow into liking heals...To tell the truth, I still can't walk in them! I remember when I was a teen, I couldn't stand wearing high heals...and I almost knocked over my boyfriend at prom! :shock:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Finding a comfortable set of heals is a trial and error thing.

I have a set of 6 inch platforms that I have worn all day and felt fine at the other extreme I have a set of 4 inch pumps that will kill me in an hour and actually have left a bruises.

Trial and error
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The art of walking in high heels is sometimes difficult to master, for some. Starting out with wide heels (not stilettos!) helps. Eventually it becomes second nature.

CristyCream points out something that should be considered when listening to stories about ludicrously high inch figures for heels: most shoes with heel heights of more than 4 inches are platforms - there is a bit of height offset under the ball of the foot. So there can be 6, 7 or 8 inch heels, but the actual, effective height is much less, usually no more than 4 or 5 inches. My Italian leather boots have 4 inch stiletto heels, with no platform, and I find them quite comfortable even if I stay on my feet.

There are some shoes and boots that have 5 or 6 inch heels with no platform, but these are more difficult to wear than those with an effective height of only 4 inches.

Then there are ballet heels... oh, glory... oops, I drooled. :oops:

Jenny.
littlecdbondagegirl

Then there are ballet heels... oh, glory... oops, I drooled.
Speak of the devil! I was just looking at a pair of those but, mercy me, i just cant bring myself to get them! I love wearing heels but those may be a wee bit hardcore for me. :shock:
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I have a question, is there a good 'style' of heals that won't crush your toes after a long period of time? Like, an ankle strap, or laces around the ankle to help wear them over time? I've owned 2 pairs, both with ankle straps, and both of them made 2-3 of my small toes blister in only a few hours.
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
littlecdbondagegirl

Amy_Tenchi wrote:I have a question, is there a good 'style' of heals that won't crush your toes after a long period of time? Like, an ankle strap, or laces around the ankle to help wear them over time? I've owned 2 pairs, both with ankle straps, and both of them made 2-3 of my small toes blister in only a few hours.
Amy,

Everybodys feet are very different, but ive found that closed toe stilletos in general are very uncomfortable to wear over long periods. I think maybe because of the skinny heel. (?)And because your toes get crushed into the front of them. Open toe platforms with the 'chunky' wide heel agree with my feet much better. I own a pair of 6" platform heels, open toed, with an ankle strap and ive found them very comfortable, even over long periods of time. I do have a fairly narrow foot, so that might have something to do with it. Actually, you can find them at the BDSM Toybox (link on the forum). Theyre the 'Sex Kitten' model, if i recall correctly. You should check them out! Hope you can find a pair you like!

Best of Luck!!
:D :D :D
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I have a pair of open toe stilettos that are fairly comfortable. I can wear them much longer than the closed toe stilettos in my avatar. If you want closed toe for the style however, you might try getting a wider shoe in the same size, or getting a half size bigger.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I have found out, over time, that with closed-toe footwear (shoes or boots), if your foot tends to slide around inside, it will cause problems because your foot will be pushed into the toe of the shoe/boot with the force of your weight.

My Italian leather boots have pointed toes, but they are snug enough so my foot doesn't slide around inside - plus the insole is not slippery so my foot tends to stay put and my weight is distributed more evenly over the entire foot, and my toes aren't forced into the tip. I can wear these for hours on end without problem, even when staying on my feet. Strangely, it's when I stay off my feet for extended times that they start feeling uncomfortable. If I get up and walk around for a few minutes, the discomfort subsides.

There is another pair of boots I have for winter, mostly, that is looser and the insole is slippery - they can cause me problems unless I wear thicker socks or put a non-slip insole in them. The heel height is the same as my other boots - 4 inches. However, they're totally fine if I stay off my feet.

So it is a case-by-case phenomenon. One pair of footwear will look painful, but will be suprisingly comfortable, but another innocuous-looking pair will test the endurance of the most hardened painslut.

Jenny.