Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bounddosster

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by bounddosster »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I really will have to get on with building that pond.
Start digging as soon as you get back from your vacation.
Best naked so you can quickly hide in your homemade pit before they see you.
Just to help you finish it quickly. :love: :mrgreen:
We have an old cast iron bath I pulled out of our cottage when I refurbished the bathroom. It been sitting out back with the intention of sinking it into the ground for a pond around back. I'm to embarrassed to admit how long it has sat there waiting to be installed.
Oh, I've just Forseen a problem with this, using a magnet to fish the key from a pond made of an old cast iron bath :facepalm: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Oh, I've just Forseen a problem with this, using a magnet to fish the key from a pond made of an old cast iron bath :facepalm: .
It's lucky you get to that now and not after you're completely tied up. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Oh, I've just Forseen a problem with this, using a magnet to fish the key from a pond made of an old cast iron bath :facepalm: .
It's lucky you get to that now and not after you're completely tied up. :rofl:
Yeah, that would be a double embarrassing, first from being discovered still tied and second for being so dumb for overlooking something so stupidly obvious. :oops: :oops: :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sorry, D, but if I found you like that, I am not sure if I would be laughing at the ropes, or the magnet.
Then again, it takes one to know one, bondage practitioner, I mean.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

About the same as drilling a hole in a leaky boat to let the water out. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

kinbaku wrote:
Hannah_G wrote:So, this week I have one hour each day to play. I need a series of quick but deeply diabolical things to do...
Help. Please :whip:

:gag:
Use the ice release (wait a little for the animation) with a block of ice that melts after 20-25 minutes.
Tie the rope in the middle of a room (I use the lamp-luster for this).
Make sure the rope is folded enough so that the handcuff key hangs above your head and when released the key - with a small weight - floats just above the ground. :gag:
Make sure that the rope does not get tangled: twist the rope between your index finger and middle finger in a figure of eight, then twist the rope around the center of the figure eight some rounds before putting it in the glass of water that you are going to freeze. It is best to keep the key with the weight out of the ice, then there is no chance that it will entangle.

Put on both your blindfold and your hood so that you are in complete darkness. then put your handcuffs on your back, double lock them and look for the key.

Because you do not know when you can reach it, you first aimlessly walking through the room, so that you no longer know where the middle of the room is. :twisted:

Once the ice has melted, you have a chance that you will run into the string, grab it on your back and pull the key upwards. You have half an hour for free yourself. So you have a nice hour of joy.
Of course you can change it with adding some stuff like the ball gag. :mrgreen:
Round one complete!! (And of course I added the ball gag)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:Round one complete!! (And of course I added the ball gag)
Congratulations. A kiss from the female teacher and a bench seat forward (closer to the female teacher :wink: ).
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Second round:
tie the legs together below and above your knees.
And then the surprise: tie your fat toes together with a zip tie. They shouldn't be very tight, just that the ziptie can't come loose without you cutting it with safety scissors. Easy to do if you connect the toes in the thinnest place. The thickness of the toes ensures that the ziptie cannot come loose despite the fact that the ziptie is loose around both thick toes.

The intention is that you walk around for an hour, very limited in the movements of your feet.
I hope you don't have to go to the toilet if you're just far away from it. :shock:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So, this morning’s challenge complete. I also tied my hands behind my back today. Thank you :gag:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:So, this morning’s challenge complete. I also tied my hands behind my back today. Thank you :gag:
No thanks, it is a pleasure.
Now a rest session (in spread eagle - like https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... eagle.html, but with 2 SRD's and all connected to the floor level so you can only see the ropes at all bedsides vanishing under the bed):

In advance, according to this system you have connected your SRD to the right leg at the head of your bed with a long enough rope that goes all the way to the left side of your bed.
Do the same for the left hand on the left leg of your bed.
So all your knots, ice and SRD's are out of your reach. :twisted:

Tie your feet to the bottom of your bed's legs.
Tie both your wrists: the right hand to the right SRD, the left to the left SRD. Make sure the free ends of the SRD's are with your other hand.

Now you can pull with the left hand the right hand outside and with the right hand the left hand outside.

You are now obliged to lie in spread eagle until the ice has melted.

Other adjustments can be made additionally. Only I would never use a gag in this position.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh, this is a favourite of mine! I always have the ropes necessary for this ready, including the SRD to pull on. Yes, I never wear a gag for this, but a blindfold makes it quite exciting :love:

Final round tomorrow!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:Oh, this is a favourite of mine! I always have the ropes necessary for this ready, including the SRD to pull on. Yes, I never wear a gag for this, but a blindfold makes it quite exciting :love:

Final round tomorrow!
And maybe this time with headphones on. With sexy hypnosis or music sounds or just murmur sounds.
With the latter, you must first go to the toilet before you go into self-bondage. Otherwise it can become unpleasant. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
Hannah_G wrote:Oh, this is a favourite of mine! I always have the ropes necessary for this ready, including the SRD to pull on. Yes, I never wear a gag for this, but a blindfold makes it quite exciting :love:

Final round tomorrow!
And maybe this time with headphones on. With sexy hypnosis or music sounds or just murmur sounds.
With the latter, you must first go to the toilet before you go into self-bondage. Otherwise it can become unpleasant. :mrgreen:
I maybe being a bit dumb, everyone keep your opinions to yourself, but what is a murmur sound?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:

Final round tomorrow!
I maybe being a bit dumb, everyone keep your opinions to yourself, but what is a murmur sound?
Just noise. But it sounds a little like falling rain or a running tap, makes you want to go to the bathroom when you are not prepared. :wink:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
About the same as drilling a hole in a leaky boat to let the water out. :rofl:

Jenny.
That only works if the second hole is bigger than the first hole so more water can flow out of the second hole than comes in the first hole. Think about it and it sort of makes sense. :facepalm: