BDSM stand-up comedy

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
KinkInSpace

BDSM stand-up comedy

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here's some BDSM standup comedy. This, although meant to be funny, is actually true. I think it makes it more funny even.

So... Currently I have two needles pierced through my nipples. One for each nipple. Normally when they go in, I feel it when they're inside, but the pain fades away afterwards.
Not this time.

Both nipples are in a bit of pain. In fact, they're screaming at me. They yell: Hey! Attention, foreign object in me. Attention.

Its funny though, although both nipples are screaming at me, the right one is screaming louder.

I think I struck a nerve. *badum tish*
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: BDSM stand-up comedy

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

:rofl: That;s not bad. I reward your thread's uniqueness.
This post reminds me of 7th grade Advanced Placement English class. (I could talk English good back then) The teacher was assigning us to write a fictional story and identify the type of story. Comedy was one of the options, but she warned that comedy is a difficult choice and recommended against it. Me and my big mouth, I said out of line, "No it's not". A thought that was not meant to be spoken fell out of mouth. She turned to my direction and said that my story was to be a comedy then, and if she didn't at least chuckle, I would fail.
I ended up writing a parody and got the grade, and an expected follow up private lecture about not letting my mouth write checks my brain can't cash. (Yeah, like I really learned and stood by it :P )
Yours will be a tough act to follow Kink in Space.
So do you like, just keeping pushing until they stop saying "Is it in yet?" "Is it in yet?"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I push them past boundaries for sure. Of course as the needle goes in, the nipple screams "No. Not wanted" "No, this does not belong here." "Why do you like this?" "Why does your penis disagree with me?" etc...

They do not actually scream "is it in yet?" They obviously don't want it in.

When the needles have penetrated entirely, its when they started to yell at me though. More loudly, but nothing compared to when I applied estim to them later, which was awesome I have to say.

If I were to translate this, my nipples would surely have said: Ooh, that tickles! Ouch, that hur... okay, that doesn't feel half as bad.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Where do the hecklers sit? I'm starting to channel Statler and Waldorf...

I can picture them already:
SandW.jpg
"Hey! You left your ball gag backstage!" "You're the butt plug of the joke!" Then they both start guffawing...

All in good fun. :wink:

Keep it up. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Where do the hecklers sit? I'm starting to channel Statler and Waldorf...

SandW.jpg
"Hey! You left your ball gag backstage!" "You're the butt plug of the joke!" Then they both start guffawing...

Jenny.
Or:
"At least he doesn't have to look for needles in the haystack. He feels where they are."
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Where do the hecklers sit? I'm starting to channel Statler and Waldorf...

SandW.jpg

Jenny.
Or:
"At least he doesn't have to look for needles in the haystack. He feels where they are."
Maybe, he IS the haystack
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

"You Prick!!!!"

"Yes, I'm a needle."
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: needle.....
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (295.9 KiB) Viewed 1715 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠