Low-cost DIY caning/spanking machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
WaldoPepper

Re: Low-cost DIY caning/spanking machine

Post by WaldoPepper »

Hi, I love the approach you take here (less hardware, clever software :-) and have a question regarding by which parameters you control the spanking intensity.

If I understand correctly, you drive the motor by creating a PWM and stop it „at the object“ and at the backstop when a certain current is reached (sensed by the H-bridge and processed by the STM32).

Intensity will off course rise when you drive the motor „harder“ by varying the PWM duty cycle, but does the level of current you „cut-off“ the motor does have a effect?

Thanks in advance an, btw, Happy New Year….!!!

Kai
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Kai
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, WaldoPepper, alias Kai. :wink:
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

WaldoPepper wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 12:08 Intensity will off course rise when you drive the motor „harder“ by varying the PWM duty cycle, but does the level of current you „cut-off“ the motor does have a effect?
Hi :) I'm afraid I haven't really experimented with that; The program just turns off the motor as fast as possible when there is a sudden rise in the current.

I plan on continuing development of the caning machine later this year, but at the moment I'm spending all my free time on creating an electrostimulation power box that can do things no other box comes close to. That's going to keep me busy for a while.