A Self-Bondage True Tale

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Moriarty21

A Self-Bondage True Tale

Post by Moriarty21 »

I’ve always been into fetish/bondage. I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t, however I’ve never had the pleasure of having a Mistress/Playmate so over time became increasingly into self-bondage.

Immediately this presents some obstacles that wouldn’t exist if you were playing with someone else. 1) How do you tie/bind yourself in such a way that you cant get out, and 2) how do you escape your bondage after a set period of time?

I’ve always been a fairly imaginative guy so the answer to the second question came fairly easily to me. Ice. It was the first thing I thought of when I tried to imagine a timing method that didn’t cost me anything! The answer to question number one however can only come from experimentation.
When I was first starting out it was simple things like locking my wrists to the bed with some cable ties joined with a padlock and then having the ice with a piece of string holding the key to the lock frozen above me. Ice melts – key drops – freedom! This slowly progressed to hands to ankles, hand behind back and ankles bound to a waist belt etc, etc. All these things were decent and provided me with a decent buzz but got boring fast. Not to mention the fact that cables ties need to be pretty much closed around your wrist to prevent escape and man, do they hurt. Not in the “uncomfortable” type of way but really digging into your flesh every time you move a little, and they don’t allow much room for manoeuvring without real pain. Also unless you cut them off they are a pain in the ass to get off.
I’ve had a few lucky escapes with cable ties where I thought “Oh Shit! I’m stuck, man if someone finds me I’ll be mortified!” Luckily with a little sweat and effort I always managed to escape.

After a while I figured I would be happier and have a better go of it if I invested in some equipment. I started small, at first buying only a ballgag to enhance my feeling of helplessness in the simple ties. It was a new experience and although I didn’t think when I bought it that it would be any good and that I would be able to get it off easily or push the ball out of my mouth I was pleasantly surprised to find that I couldn’t, which when bound and drooling, knowing you cant stop it is a big turn on. Soon after I bought the gag I bought a 2” rubber collar with a D-Ring in front, and although I never imagined I’d use the D-Ring (I only bought it for the feeling of having a collar on) it was essential in my most complex tie to date!

So with continued experimentation I became confident and wanted to devise a really good scenario which there was no means of premature escape and where I’d have something imposed on me which I couldn’t escape from even if I wanted to. Back to buying some additional toys then. I really wanted this and hadn’t been spending a lot of money so I splashed out on a few items. I bought some locking wrist and ankle cuffs, an 18” steel spreader, a butt plug set (s/m/l so I could work my way up), a ballgag with harness, some clover nipple clamps (the type that tighten the more you pull on them), about 10 small padlocks and 1 large one and lastly a 10” leather strap with snap hooks on either end. In addition to this I also bought a combination keylock to be used in conjunction with a PC program called Timelock. The use of this will be explained later. All in all, including delivery + tax everything from the first ballgag to the combo lock cost about £300. Not very expensive when you figure 1 night out on the booze will set you back £50.
I already had begun to devise my bondage before I even ordered the gear and couldn’t wait for it to arrive! While I was waiting I borrowed a friends drill and drilled 2 holes in my bedroom wall, one at about neck level and one roughly 18” below that. Into these holes I placed two eyelet wall screws (can be found in any department store for pennies). When my gear arrived I was ready. Safety always comes first so I set up my ice-cube release close to where the wall hooks were. When the ice melts the key to the wrist cuff locks would drop from a shelf above me down to where my hands would be bound. Next step was to lock the key to the large padlock inside the combo keylock and configure a random combination without looking. Then take a picture of it, again without looking, and transfer it to my PC which is in the corner of the room. The lock is then hung from the lower wall hook and the pic is then loaded into the Timelock program which encrypts the file for a period of time set by the user and then decrypts it and displays it on screen. I set it all up for 1hr45mins.

The next step was to get myself ready, first I lubed up the medium buttplug and slowly inserted it, already I was hard as a rock and practically shaking in anticipation of what was to come. Once the buttplug was in I secured it with 2 shoelaces passed through my crotch and attached to a belt strapped tightly around my waist. After this I locked on my collar and the ankle and wrist cuffs as tight as they could be, and then locked them on with some of the small padlocks. To the collar I also locked one end of the steel bar so that it hung down my back. From the bottom loop of the steel bar I locked a length of chain that passed through my legs and locked to the buckle of my waist belt in front. This prevented the bar moving from side to side.

I share my house with 3 other people (university life and all that) and could hear one of them moving past my door. It was then I realised I forgot to close the latch on my door so I quickly ran to the door and shut it. If one of my mates burst in I would have had a job explaining myself. I’m sure they heard the metal loops on the cuffs and the chain clinking around, they must have wondered what was going on. Anyway once the room was secured I attached the nipple clamps to the D-Ring in front of my collar and the Snap Hook leather lead to the top wall hook. Shaking, I pressed “GO” on the timelock program and the timer began counting down from 1hr45mins, the ice was big enough for around 2-3 hours so ideally the file containing the combination for the keylock would show up before the ice melted. The ice was only there as a precaution in case of PC Crash/power cut.

The only thing left was to stand near the wallhooks and add the last items. I locked my ankles together with a small padlock and then fastened the gag harness as tight as I could bear it, no chance of getting it off and so much more strict than the standard ball gag. Not to mention more sexy. I then attached the nipple clamps to my nips and OUCH! They hurt, but not too bad I thought. Quickly I clipped the snaphook hanging from the wallhook to the D-Ring in front of the collar and then took the large padlock and locked my wrist cuffs to the loop at the bottom of the steel bar. Feeling that last lock click shut was amazing. I realized like it or not I was stuck here for nigh on 2 hours.

I could only move around 10 inches from the wall and only take small steps because my ankles were locked together. My hands could rest on my ass but this pulled on the bar which in turn pulled on the collar giving me the sensation of someone lightly choking me. If I raised my hands to the small of my back this went away. Everytime I moved my head the snaphook pulled the collar slightly and this tugged the clamps. OUCH! After about 40mins the clamps were really really hurting, I tried to struggle and get my wrists up to the clamps but my struggling only caused the collar to pull on them and the chain through my legs to push the buttplug deeper in, not to mention almost choking myself in the process, needless to say after 5 mins I knew I couldn’t do it, they were staying on! After another 10 mins I was getting desperate and tried to struggle out of the wrist cuffs, no luck there though. Hands were simply too big. By this point I was sweating lightly from the struggling and everything affecting me at once, the gag, the collar, the plug, the clamps…it was heavenly :P

After an agonising wait the comination eventually showed on the pc screen, so I had to input the combination without seeing the lock as my hands were locked behind me and then keep turning carefully around (trying not to pull on the lead attaching me to the wall) to see if I did it correctly after a few mins I got it and opened the key compartment to get at the key. While fiddling around trying to get it out I almost dropped it! Quickly looking over to the ice I could see it had at least 1 hour left, maybe more. That would have been hell! As horny as I was I really, really wanted the clamps off!

After I unlocked the wrist cuffs I unsnapped myself from the wall and sat down shaking. I was terrified of taking off the clamps, knew it was gonna sting like a bitch. As I unclipped them I couldn’t stop myself screaming, some of it was muffled by the gag but no doubt everyone in the house heard! As blood rushed back into my nipples I started stimulating myself, needless to say it didn’t take long for me to cum but when I did it was dynamite! Think I need to give it a while before I do it again though, my nipples are still sore a few days on, but as soon as they stop aching…cant wait!

Moriarty21 X