Bound in girlfriends letterjacket

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Subself

Bound in girlfriends letterjacket

Post by Subself »

Wearing my girlfriends clothes and doing self bondage to myself has always been a crazy fantasy of mine. One day after she had come over, she ended up leaving her letter jacket behind at the house. After collecting other clothing items of hers over a period of time, i decided to take a plan I had been building for some time and put it into effect. She has no idea that i perform self bondage to myself regularly so it made to be interesting.

The plan was to simply spread eagle myself to the bed using leg straps for my legs and handcuffs for my wrists. With a 4-digit combo lock holding the handcuff key attached to the middle chain of the handcuffs, there was no possible use of it untill the lock was undone. This guaranteed almost 2 hours of guessing at one digit a second. Right before the bondage, I would call her and tell her to come over and get her letter jacket.

Now that the plan was set and items were ready, I went to work. I called her and told her to come over in about an hour . Just come in dont bother knocking. I made sure the door was unlocked and set to my bedroom. First I put on her thigh high stocking and knee high leather boots, tight fit on my feet. Then I put her red leather thong on followed by her red leather corset. I stuffed the breasts with filled water balloons and tightend the corset very tightly around me. After that, I put on her letter jacket and black/blue in color and buttoned the bottom two buttons. I strapped my legs in place and wrapped red duct tape around my head a couple times. I then took her orange/pink bra I collected and blindfolded myself using the cups. With he release mechagnism in place, I handcuffed myself to the bed. It was done, my only hope from humiliation was to get a lucky early number on my lock. I went to work o the lock quickly thinking of what she might say finding me in this situation. The bra blindfold prooved difficult to see what my numbers where on the lock and the letter jacket was warming me up extremely fast. Hands got very sweaty and made it really hard to turn the lock. The leather corset was tightly at work putting me into submission. I wasnt sure how much time went by when i heard footsteps coming downstairs. I tried to tell her to stop but obviously didnt succeed with the duct tape. I worked hard to try and get it off my mouth but no success. Next she opened the door and the embarrasment and excitement all at the same time overwealmed me, I blew my cum all over. I tried submitting her name but nothing but moans came through the tape. I really wish i hadnt done what I done once my orgasm finished, but with great relief she thought it was very sexy. She was wierded out a little at first but then she decided to take the opportunity of my situation and pleasure herself. Overall great experience and dont regret it even with the humiliation.
)/(C
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

First of all, welcome to the forum! :hi:

Nice story :D and to boot, you just added a new dimension to your relationship, giving your girlfriend a new way of exploring sexuality and sensuality. You may have just witnessed the birth of a new Domme! :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Glad that worked out so well for you. I'll be doing something like that (one of these days...)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Nice story :D and to boot, you just added a new dimension to your relationship, giving your girlfriend a new way of exploring sexuality and sensuality. You may have just witnessed the birth of a new Domme! :whip: :twisted:
and now you better make sure she doesn't get any ideas from jenny.
you might not like some of the thingies her twisted mind comes up with.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

but you can completely trust me.
:P :P :P :shock: :shock:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:but you can completely trust me.
:P :P :P :shock: :shock:
That's a good one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!