DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I went with my dg-lab today to visit the Mistress Bricy at Bricy's Estim Experience.
Yesterday I made the same visit at Bricy, but this time with EXTREME instead of INSANE.
Also changed the strength to 90 on channels A and B so to save my battery because at the start at 100 it went down too fast.

This time I had 2 times to go back down one floor and one time I had to ask the girl to stop because I was to much edging.
But finally made it to the 10th floor where I was allowed to have my orgasm together with Bricy. :D

All together it took 3 hours. :shock:
So allow some time if you want to play to the end.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Thanks for posting the link to this site. Had fun playing around with it yesterday.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

picofarad wrote:Thanks for posting the link to this site. Had fun playing around with it yesterday.
I hope you made it to the 10th floor. :love:
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

Did anybody of you had problems with the temperature of the DG Labs device? I encountered some today (to hot for the skin on my leg).

I experimented with the DG Labs and the "ESTIM Distraction Project 55" Milovana Tease. I used XToys System Audio Option to capture the audio signal and had to set the channel intensity to around 250 for channel B. The tease used 30% intensity for pleasure and 100% for pain. After around 10 minutes the device got really hot and I had to stop. After a break I tried again with the same setting and the device got hot again. Additionally, I get an high pitched noise coming from the DG Labs if I turn the intensity above around 170. This is since I got the device last year but I usually don't use it at this high intensity.

I'm not sure what the problem is / was. If it was the high intensity or cable or (position of) the electrodes [butt cheeks]. Did anyone else had such problems and find the cause? Is the high pitched noise normal?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I had once put it next to me and due to circumstances a blanket had come on it. Then he was a little warm, but even still touchable.

Now also seldom set that great strength.

If it still happens, you can, for example, use electro conductive gel for better conductivity and/or ensure better pressure at the contact point.
Specifically for that game, you can place the mobile phone close to the speaker and make the sound louder. Then you don't have to put it so strongly on the DG-lab to still get the same effect.
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

Thanks kinbaku for you ideas.

Will conductive gel work with estims pads (self-adhesive)?

I think the speaker is not the issue. I use the Xtoys Audio Capture functionality which uses the system audio directly without relying on a speaker. I guess I have to do more experiments to isolate the issue.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JohnEs wrote:Will conductive gel work with estims pads (self-adhesive)?
Yes, especially if the pads are a bit older and more difficult to stick. By moistening with electro-conductive gel you actually kill 2 birds with one stone: moistening makes them stick better and at the same time you have a better conductive contact.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If the estim is used above 100hz, then the device may become hot. You should use the DG-Labs app and see if it gets hot there too. If so, I'd contact the manufacturer and do an inquery there, as your unit may be faulty.

If its only in the xtoys app, then it could be a bug in the app.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

There is a new 3.0.8 Beta version of the DG-lab app. (Just one text is in Chinese instead of English :rofl: ).

Unfortunately, the programs that I had written or copied myself have disappeared - I have the impression that they now appear in a separate screen. :(

On the other hand, a few pleasant novelties have been added. You can now select different waveforms for signals A and B separately, which after the time - which you can select from the bottom with the 4th symbol - change to the setting according to 'Single play, Sequential play, Random play'.
For example, I had chosen Breath and Compress for channel A and Breath, Tide and Compress for channel B. (just click on it).

In the Timing Setting (clock at the bottom right) an Interval Play Timer has been added with periods when Play and when Pause. Everything for channels A and B can be controlled separately.

Creating the waveforms themselves has also become more extensive with a lot of new settings to discover (middle symbol at the bottom). To return to the set waveforms, simply click on "Back" at the top of that menu.

The microphone and fingerprint menus are also more extensive.

I also have the impression that he has become stronger. I used to be able to handle a strength of 160 and for a pain program 200, but now I could barely reach 90. :shock:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, that's interesting. Worth a visit. Thanks.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 21:04 Oh, that's interesting. Worth a visit. Thanks.
My last most used settings with this version in the following scenario: viewtopic.php?p=120266#p120266
Martina69

Post by Martina69 »

Wow! Love to try that
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Martina69 wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 16:40 Wow! Love to try that
Hey everyone, fresh meat! Let's oblige her.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Martina69

Post by Martina69 »

Mmmmm yes please
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Martina69 wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 18:59Mmmmm yes please
If you own a DG-lab and have installed the DG-lab 3.0.8 Beta app: also try Ai Strength: Random strength Jump +30 with frequency 20s-40s and Strength increase +40 every 20s-40s.
Both for channel A and channel B.
Channel A Breath, Compress and Flirt1.
Channel B Breath and Compress.
Delay start: 1 minute (or the necessary time to tie yourself down with a time lock or ice cube) to have time to set the start strength to 30.

I set the maximum to 100 for A and B (4 squares at the top and then the umbrella at the bottom).

Have "fun". :mrgreen: