Smiley Cuffs

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
Shannon SteelSlave

Smiley Cuffs

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I made art.
Smiley Cuffs.jpg
See, see, the hinge cuffs and keys are the hair, the hand cuffs are the eyes, the thumb cuffs are the nose, the unchained cuffs are the ears, and the leg irons are the mouth.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
bound_jenny

Re: Smiley Cuffs

Post by bound_jenny »

Cool! 8)

It reminds me of a cartoon character I can't quite put my finger on. From Peanuts maybe? Small eyes vs big face puts it in that ballpark.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

He smiles at you: Use me all at the same time. :gag:
But, ... don't do it. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

I will........and that may be the end of me. Looking for a pic to inspire me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Looking for a pic to inspire me.
Take all the keys and put them in envelopes one by one. Then mix the envelopes and spread them on the floor.
Take a toothpick to block the double lock cuffs if you put them on.
Put on a belt or your metal hose clamp (gray) around your stomach.
Put your ankle cuffs on.
On the chain of the ankle cuffs come the wrist cuffs, the unchained on the outside and the chained on the inside (black).
Connect the unchained wrist cuffs along the outside of your legs to the side of your hips with a cord about 25 inches so that your legs cannot be stretched. Best starting from the unchained cuffs UNDER your legs, along the thighs to the side of the waist belt.
The hinge cuffs (green) will be placed between the chains of your handcuffs and ankle cuffs. Think carefully whether you put the left hand or the right hand on top and the other under the chains.
Beyond the chain of your ankle cuffs, the thumb cuffs (blue).
Blocking all the cuffs each time using the toothpick.
Let's hope you find the key to your thumb cuffs soon in one of the envelopes. :love:
In any case, it is a good exercise for the abs. :mrgreen:
Smiley_Cuffs.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

All the cuffs, except the unchained cuffs use the same key.
That looks like a laughing face with it's hands cuffed, like another picture I like. :D
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:All the cuffs, except the unchained cuffs use the same key.
That looks like a laughing face with it's hands cuffed, like another picture I like. :D
I wanted to stay in the mood of laughing faces. :lol:
If necessary, you can put on a blindfold, or put that one key in an ice block.
Shannon SteelSlave

K Smiley Cuffs.jpg
K Smiley Cuffs.jpg (14.86 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
I would have to say you were definitely influenced. Thanks for the pic, Jim, we are getting a lot of mileage out of it.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would have to say you were definitely influenced.
In any case, my cuffs-face has the same smile. :rofl:
And now I am too: I am already addicted to my metal handcuffs.
I only have to practice the double lock behind my back (not enough experience yet :oops: ).
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would have to say you were definitely influenced.
In any case, my cuffs-face has the same smile. :rofl:
And the handcuff placement. Not sure if you did that on purpose or subliminally influenced.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:And the handcuff placement. Not sure if you did that on purpose or subliminally influenced.
Subliminally influenced, I think because "professional" deformity. :rofl:
I saw the smiling face, but not yet the handcuffs.
Shannon SteelSlave

Gonna have to hold off on doing this dare for a while. Fell off my bed trying out my new cuffs doing a hog cuff pose. In my defense, I have only had a bed for about a year and a half, and didn't realize that I needed more space to roll around. On the way down, I banged my jaw on the bed frame, biting my tongue, lip and cheek, and bruised my hip. If I had been wearing a ball gag, this would not have happened. I did manage to get back up on the bed and put on the toe cuffs.
hogcuffed.JPG
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The important thing is that you're OK and with just as many bones as you had before the mishap.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Gonna have to hold off on doing this dare for a while. Fell off my bed trying out my new cuffs doing a hog cuff pose. In my defense, I have only had a bed for about a year and a half, and didn't realize that I needed more space to roll around. On the way down, I banged my jaw on the bed frame, biting my tongue, lip and cheek, and bruised my hip. If I had been wearing a ball gag, this would not have happened. I did manage to get back up on the bed and put on the toe cuffs.
hogcuffed.JPG
I hope you recover soon :love: . Just striving for this position with my new metal handcuffs. Thanks to your message, I now know that I should keep doing this on the ground (I do it on a sports mat).

I first practiced like that smiling lady (third picture on this post) with the handcuffs from the front, and then from the front but behind the chain of my ankle cuffs like the woman on the right at Bondage/Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"/22 Oct 2020, 03:08 . The day before yesterday 1 hour the handcuffs behind me and yesterday 2 hours behind me. I have noticed that when I use 8 clicks, the handcuffs are still loose enough, but they still cannot get over my wrist joint in the place between the joint and my hand where there are too many nerves. Today first the hogtie where the metal ankle cuffs are tied with a chest harness. Tomorrow with my leather handcuffs and then in the course of next week to come to the metal cuffs like your photo at Nov, 7.
Shannon SteelSlave

Good for you, K. I appreciate your photo references, but 'round these parts, the Nov 7 photo, is what Jenny and I refer to as the Nov 6 photo. Have fun, but don't forget to have a solid exit strategy. You're probably too young to read the post where I mentioned I almost left my release keys for my hog cuffs on top of my exercise machine. At the last second, I realized, "Hey, how am I supposed to reach those keys from the ground with my arms and legs folded behind my back?" Yesterday was not even the stupidest thing I have almost done in handcuffs.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘