Smiley Cuffs

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
Kinbaku

Re: Smiley Cuffs

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... the Nov 7 photo, is what Jenny and I refer to as the Nov 6 photo ...
There is something weird with that picture: sometimes it comes as Re: Smiley Cuffs/Postby Shannon SteelSlave »06 Nov 2020, 23:34 and other times as Re: Smiley Cuffs/Postby Shannon SteelSlave »07 Nov 2020, 01:34.
I thought Halloween was over, and it's still haunted. :rofl:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I appreciate your photo references, but 'round these parts, the Nov 7 photo, is what Jenny and I refer to as the Nov 6 photo.
Damn Colonials always late :oops: (oh time difference) :roll: :)
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:At the last second, I realized, "Hey, how am I supposed to reach those keys from the ground with my arms and legs folded behind my back?" Yesterday was not even the stupidest thing I have almost done in handcuffs.

And a lot of us a have been there :shock: , thank god for human backups :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

JIMDINI wrote:And a lot of us a have been there :shock: , thank god for human backups :wink:
Without human back up available to me, and living alone in a house big enough where no one can hear me scream, I had before made hand cuffs against the rules. What I should do is treat every type of bondage as "being against the rules" and therefore, over think my exit strategy EVERY time.
It's all over for me when my kink goes from this :
cuffed.JPG
to this:
images.jpg
images.jpg (23.86 KiB) Viewed 2243 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... the Nov 7 photo, is what Jenny and I refer to as the Nov 6 photo ...
There is something weird with that picture: sometimes it comes as Re: Smiley Cuffs/Postby Shannon SteelSlave »06 Nov 2020, 23:34 and other times as Re: Smiley Cuffs/Postby Shannon SteelSlave »07 Nov 2020, 01:34.
I thought Halloween was over, and it's still haunted. :rofl:
Must be the side effects of my prototype time machine. I forgot to re-route the exhaust into the temporal reconverter. :facepalm:

Time travel is confusing. If you go back in time, your after is everyone else's before. If you go forward, your after is everyone else's "you're late". :? :roll:

Things get really bollixed up when you use the thing right around the time change from daylight to standard time or vice-versa.

Jenny. :mrgreen:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm just saying, date references can be off sometimes. Not making any criticisms here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:And a lot of us a have been there :shock: , thank god for human backups :wink:
Without human back up available to me, and living alone in a house big enough where no one can hear me scream, I had before made hand cuffs against the rules. What I should do is treat every type of bondage as "being against the rules" and therefore, over think my exit strategy EVERY time.
It's all over for me when my kink goes from this :
cuffed.JPG
to this:
images.jpg
The same applies to me. If I don't take care of enough backups myself and think enough about the possible consequences, I'm done. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm just saying, date references can be off sometimes. Not making any criticisms here.
I know and I knew it was time zones, but I couldn't resist but blame the ghosts of Halloween. :rofl:
Although invoking the theory of special relativity isn't bad either. :wink:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Must be the side effects of my prototype time machine. I forgot to re-route the exhaust into the temporal reconverter.

Time travel is confusing. If you go back in time, your after is everyone else's before. If you go forward, your after is everyone else's "you're late".

Things get really bollixed up when you use the thing right around the time change from daylight to standard time or vice-versa.

Jenny.
Of course if you use the equipment in 'Tenet' , you'll be moving forward while everyone else is moving backwards :o , and you thought ordinary time travel was confusing :shock: :? :roll: :facepalm:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.