What happens next?

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
bounddosster

What happens next?

Post by bounddosster »

Look at the image and say what you think will or you would like to happen next.
[026657].jpg
[026657].jpg (17.5 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What happens next?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Falls forward head first. Then turn over and makes a quicksand angel. Oh wait, that's 2 things.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Falls forward head first. Then turn over and makes a quicksand angel. Oh wait, that's 2 things.
If it was quicksand she would soon be an angel. Two, three, or four things doesn't matter the more detailed the better.

Like the forward head first bit, Nice bit of sploshing. I once had a girlfriend that was into sploshing, unfortunately is was me she enjoyed sploshing I was pushed into many a muddy puddle. Ah! what fun it was.
Shannon SteelSlave

Do you have the next picture? I find it hard to believe that the observer taking that photo would not have photographed the next step. Unless they ran out of film.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

reminds me of watching my sister-in-law and her current boyfriend.

We were on holiday with them and friends, and had gone for a walk and our return route took us into a wide boggy area. Those of us with more sense and experience of mud went round the edge. But those two, not being exactly country-minded, decided the way to cross the bog was him giving her a piggy-back, and then him running straight across, speed for some reason meaning they would not sink. They managed about 20 yards, his feet got stuck as in the OP's photo, so he stopped. S-in-L shot over his head and landed on all fours in front of him, as he gently toppled forwards and ended up face down. The mud was only about a foot deep (30cm for the metrically inclined) so they were perfectly safe, but very, very muddy. They didn't appreciate us reminding them of our advice...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do you have the next picture? I find it hard to believe that the observer taking that photo would not have photographed the next step. Unless they ran out of film.
No, Shannon I don't have the next photo, it was just a random photo of the web I came across. So there is no right answer to what happens. Just thought it would be fun to surmise.

and I don't wish to be critcal but people don't "run out of film" now days dear, they "fill their card". :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

lj wrote:reminds me of watching my sister-in-law and her current boyfriend.

We were on holiday with them and friends, and had gone for a walk and our return route took us into a wide boggy area. Those of us with more sense and experience of mud went round the edge. But those two, not being exactly country-minded, decided the way to cross the bog was him giving her a piggy-back, and then him running straight across, speed for some reason meaning they would not sink. They managed about 20 yards, his feet got stuck as in the OP's photo, so he stopped. S-in-L shot over his head and landed on all fours in front of him, as he gently toppled forwards and ended up face down. The mud was only about a foot deep (30cm for the metrically inclined) so they were perfectly safe, but very, very muddy. They didn't appreciate us reminding them of our advice...
I like it :rofl: . Especailly "S-in-L shot over his head and landed on all fours in front of him, as he gently toppled forwards and ended up face down". If she was on all fours in front of him I wonder what he went face down into...
Bottom.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:If she was on all fours in front of him I wonder what he went face down into...
That is why politeness demands that you always let women go first.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote: and I don't wish to be critcal but people don't "run out of film" now days dear, they "fill their card". :)
My bad, D. I am glad I didn't mention flash cubes. I mean, it's broad daylight, you don't need a flash. That's just silly. That couldn't be the reason for no follow up pics.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Best conjecture: the photographer laughed so hard he dropped the camera into the mud. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote: and I don't wish to be critcal but people don't "run out of film" now days dear, they "fill their card". :)
My bad, D. I am glad I didn't mention flash cubes. I mean, it's broad daylight, you don't need a flash. That's just silly. That couldn't be the reason for no follow up pics.
I'm so bad, shall I bend over now.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Best conjecture: the photographer laughed so hard he dropped the camera into the mud. :rofl:

Jenny.
Yes, that is why there is no follow up photo. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Thanks, Jenny, for the get out.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Here is my idea on what happened.

The lady pulls so hard that her foot comes out of her boot and she falls over backwards, flat on her back. But she can't get herself up and has to roll over onto her front only to find she still can't stand up and has to crawl through the mud and water pulling herself with her elbows, army style. Every time her arm hits the mud, a mud splash slaps her across the face. Mean while the forward motion of her body forces mud and water down her top filling her bra with mud and the suction on her waist and legs from the mud slowly pulls her skirt and knickers off and as she crawls the surface water washes the mud from her buttocks so when she finally emerges at the end all you can see is two white buttocks shining in the sun light.

Not that I've given it much thought, just based on personal experince.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:... , just based on personal experience.
So you are a very experienced person. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:... , just based on personal experience.
So you are a very experienced person. :rofl:
Very experienced. Read his posts, great reading. My dear friend also has much to tell if you ask.
👠👠