Corona

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Re: Corona

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I better find some more cat gifs then
:facepalm:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is this a thing again? Is it true that is now no worse than a common cold?
The first time I had it, it put me in hospital and on oxygen. the second time it but me in bed for three weeks with a nurse visiting me ( not like that, behave yourselves, I did have the energy anyway), the third time I got it I was on the sofa with duvet for four days and it was like having mild flu but I don't want it again. Apparently it was three different strains of the virus each time.
It gets weaker every time it mutates. Also, a lot of people have developed immunity against it - after catching it despite being vaccinated. :roll:

I'm more worried about the press and its penchant for endless histrionics, and of course politicians who love those histrionics and use them as an excuse to impose measures designed to appease the scaredy-cats who couldn't tell the difference between an allergy and the bubonic plague if it kicked them in the arse.

There. I said it. Arse.

And scaredy-cat:
red-cat-cute.gif
red-cat-cute.gif (14.42 KiB) Viewed 4416 times
Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My morning shock jock radio show went on vacation, so I turned the radio dial on my alarm clock to NPR radio.
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (476.7 KiB) Viewed 4412 times
It wouldn't surprise me that they have been spouting this rubbish the whole time I have been away. Keep us living in fear seems to be their way.
Sorry about that folks.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:My morning shock jock radio show went on vacation, so I turned the radio dial on my alarm clock to NPR radio.
ezgif.com-resize.gif
It wouldn't surprise me that they have been spouting this rubbish the whole time I have been away. Keep us living in fear seems to be their way.
Sorry about that folks.
https://www.oann.com/video/pearsonsharp ... -oct-2019/

it wasnt about living in fear, it was about control. it was about fauci and his people being mad about a budget cut. it was about wanting to experiment on the people of the world with an untested 'vaccine', that doesnt work as a vaccine. in fact, the DEFINITION of vaccine was changed to eliminate the word "immunity" because of how the new 'vaccine' doesnt work.

i will not worry about any covid crap the media spits out.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

TNTBound wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:My morning shock jock radio show went on vacation, so I turned the radio dial on my alarm clock to NPR radio.
ezgif.com-resize.gif
Sorry about that folks.
https://www.oann.com/video/pearsonsharp ... -oct-2019/

it wasnt about living in fear, it was about control. it was about fauci and his people being mad about a budget cut. it was about wanting to experiment on the people of the world with an untested 'vaccine', that doesnt work as a vaccine. in fact, the DEFINITION of vaccine was changed to eliminate the word "immunity" because of how the new 'vaccine' doesnt work.

i will not worry about any covid crap the media spits out.
Vaccines have NEVER been defined by giving definitive immunity. No vaccine ever did. It just reduced the chances of getting infected greatly. For slow mutating viruses (like Mumps and Rubella for instance) that works fine. Flu vaccines have been around for decades, none of them have ever provided full, effective immunity against even the influenza strains they were designed for. While I can't comment on the exact motivation of Fauci, I do know he only had any sort of power in the US. Yet most of the world responded in a very similar manner. Which means that probably it wasn't just an experiment or "retaliation" for budget cuts. The new vaccines also DO work. They worked quite well against older strains. Unfortunately, just like influenza, corona virusses are sneaky buggers and find ways of evolving new strains that are less affected by the vaccines. The only good thing about that is that so far it seems this has added a driver for the virus becoming less dangerous to health. Chances are very great that if you got sick after getting vaccinated it wasn't one of the strains the vaccine was designed against and you also didn't get nearly as sick as you would have if you had not been vaccinated. Please, PLEASE, stop thinking this was just a government power grab. Some politics were involved but this whole SARS-COV-2 debacle was definitely basically a (badly run and ineffective) "dress rehearsal" for a global pandemic. And the way that many people reacted has me fearful for when the shit is really gonna hit the fan. Because next time it might not be something as relatively benign (to most people) as SARS-COV-2 was.

Edit:
I had just skimmed the video before and found it utterly pointless, having now viewed it in more detail I will only say this: The footage of that conference with Fauci and other doctors has been HEAVILY edited. Quotes and segments are taken out of context and given a different order. Here is an unedited video of the entire panel Much of what they discuss is in the context of prior outbreaks like the Swine-flu pandemic that just happened to not be that virulent that was just suppressed in mid 2019. Context matters a great deal here and by removing the context this "news" channel has basically removed any meaning behind what they're saying. The meaning is then put in by the commentators of the "news" channel, but what they CLAIM is being said isn't actually said. It's not even in between the lines. Please take the time to have an open mind and just listen to the whole panel, keeping in mind it is part of a bigger congress/meeting of doctors about future (and speculative) developments in the broader worldwide healthcare system. This particular panel focussing on viral pandemics and vaccines. The quote about an avian flu strain coming from China has been around in a lot of news channels a lot of times coming from different sources. Because avian flu strains coming out of China are THE hot worry of immunologists/virologists everywhere and have been for the better part of a decade now. China is overly reliant on heavy usage of antibiotics in it's animal farming, has overall bad hygiene practices in it's food/meat processing and is a breeding ground for novel avian influenza viruses. The strains doing the rounds there are in fact the basis for deciding which strains to include in the western flu vaccine cocktails a lot of the time. There is great worry one of these days they're going to find a strain as virulent as SARS-COV-2 but far more deadly and if that happens it'll make COVID look like the sniffles (which it most definitely wasn't) and it WILL overwhelm every single healthcare facility in a region it breaks out in.

Find a better news channel, AON is hot garbage. They're NOT giving you the truth, they're not objective, they're selling you on the lie of "the government is out to get you". It's pure propaganda. I don't know for whom or what at this time, but I do know they're no better than many of the main news organisations out there.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

In the UK and probably elsewhere there was a lot of bollocks talked out the vaccine caused this or that in thousands of people. My father in law, never known for being the sharpest tack in the box, was convince his current state of health was due to the first and only vaccine he had. The fact that he smoked most of this life, had untreated high blood pressure because he was too babyish to take a pill and when his health problems started he was to stupid to go to the doctor, making out he was some tough guy because he never went to the doctors in so many years had nothing to do with his current state of health which is the result of first a minor stroke, he had which he didn't seek treatment for, leading to the second more damaging stoke which now means he can't walk, has to wear a diaper, is currently in a care home and has the start of dementia due to the stroke damaging his brain, Oh and put and is still putting his family through hell.

All this has nothing to do with it is was the vaccine because he read about a few tiny number of people that had bad reactions to the first vaccine in his tabloid news paper.

I know this. The first time I caught covid it nearly killed me and gave me life long lung damage. I caught that before having the vaccine, the second time I caught it is was rough but nowhere near as bad as the first and the last time I had it after having had three vaccine shots over time, it was nothing more than a like a cold. So for as long as its offered I'll have it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It was 4 years ago we started dealing with Corona. I hope today, everyone is feeling
and not so
and I hope I haven't brought up a sore subject
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Only that this dog died last month.
Episode5.gif
Episode5.gif (490.93 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
:cry:
But he had a happy life among many cats. :love:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Sorry, :cry: no funny animal pics from me. Just have a good health and wellness report here.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!