DIY elbow harness

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

DIY elbow harness

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My DIY elbow harness is made from 10' polynylon rope 10mm thick continually wrapped in a loop & ends tied. I use polynylon as I like to be tied outside when it's raining & nylon doesn't grip or snag when wet. The loop is a custom size to bring your elbows as close together as you're able. The elbow rope is then connected to another rope loop & wrap cinched. The length of the loop is enough to reach the back of your neck. With a small amount of loop remaining at the top, a metal quick release dog collar is passed through. IMPORTANT, when worn the front of the collar is connected to another small quick release snap hook secured to my body harness. This is to prevent any chance of the collar tightening & being pulled backwards against your throat. To make the elbow harness extra tort & closer to my body I tie each elbow loop to my body harness& crotch rope. This really tightens everything up & restricts arm movement. The more you struggle & wriggle your arms it pulls on the body harness & crotch rope & jiggles any internal plugs. It's harder to get your elbows into but when they are it's heaven & looks & feels like you've been tied by some else & adds to the fantasy of being abducted, kidnapped & held as a sex slave & hostage, (yummy). As you'll see in the pics, there are 10 loops around each elbow that are quite comfortable. The Green attachments are two resistance bands with snap hooks at each end. These are tied to the middle of the elbow harness & brought up over the front of my shoulders & over the back of my neck. This finishes off & snugs everything nicely. To slip into the elbow harness it should be is easy for the first elbow, with some wriggling, harder for the second. The same goes for the release & with practice it can be done in a few seconds. Now, when everything's all nicely secured the final thing to attach is you favorite wrist restraints. It's important what they are & how they are released! The ultimate intention of using this elbow restriction is to greatly reduce arm movement & therefore when wrists are tied together your movement & vision is very much reduced. Any wrist restraint used will be more difficult to get out of. It is imperative that you I absolutely love the feeling of arms tied to my body, & when I'm particularly horny sometimes attach my wrist restraints to the back of my crotch harness for total arm rigidity, and any move of arms pulls on crotch rope usually resulting in many cums during the long session. TEST TEST TEST prior to any final sessions to be 100% percent sure that you can release wrists.
[attachment=1]elbow.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]collarsafe.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
collarsafe.jpg
elbow.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: DIY elbow harness

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Tricking myself into believing I was tied by someone else is a challenge I can seldom meet. Thanks for the tips. Quick question, why do you like the rain? I do as well, maybe your answer might help me realize for myself.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Re: DIY elbow harness

Post by cerenaselfbound »

it'll be different for men but I like being out in the rain for a few reasons.
1. when I wear White knickers & tight bodycon they become see through when wet, & I like to see my bra underneath.
2. I like rain soaked hair when I'm not hooded.
3. The wet makes White cotton rope I use to tie my wrists becomes harder to escape from.