How do i make a diy head harness

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Azzaga

How do i make a diy head harness

Post by Azzaga »

I coudnt find any resources on this, how do i make a diy head harness (with houseold stuff if possible) that i can use to pull my head back or tie to the roof and stuff, also, which area on my head should it put the force on, my jaw?
JIMDINI

Re: How do i make a diy head harness

Post by JIMDINI »

You could try rope, something like this.
Attachments
rope head harness.jpg
rope head harness.jpg (5.04 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Peter Sub

Post by Peter Sub »

Would this design suit you? Made from PVC, which is easy to work with, sometimes heat-formed with an electric paintstripper. I could assist with some information about shapes, dimensions, etc.
Attachments
IMG_6977.JPG
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Wow, that is a very impressive head cage! If you have more informatiin on how it is made I'd love to see it.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Peter Sub

Post by Peter Sub »

I'm using gray PVC piping for a lot of my DIY projects. It's skin-friendly, non-toxic, easy to work with, cheap. The gray color I just accept, black would be nice but isn't sold here. This kind of pipe is used for sewage systems around the house, 32 and 40mm for sinks and showers, 115mm for a toilet.

This design uses strips, 18mm wide, cut length-wise from a piece of pipe using a table-saw.

The attached zipfile contains some drawings. I haven't put any dimensioning in them, by printing them without using scaling, they will be the right size. To transfer a drawing/design to a PVC part, I always print, cut it out and attach it to the PVC with some tape. With a marker one could easily draw it on the material and cut it out. (Jigsaw machine..)

For this harness I've used bolts and nuts, because I liked the looks. Glueing would also be possible. The same design could also be made in steel, but my skills weren't sufficient for that.

I've also put a textfile in the Zip, explaining some about my experiences with this PVC material. May be usefull, because used this way it's not a real common material for many people..

You could always PM me with questions. But please, only when you're really interested in making something.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You could, if necessary, lightly heat the plastic to help form sharp curves. Also, if you wanted to go metal, the build you have here would be a great mock up. It could be used as a model to forge the steel, or, maybe you could send to a place that makes custom harnesses and they could craft a metal one from this build. Very nice, I wasn't even thinking about whether black would look better, and I do like the plastic, quite unique.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Peter Sub wrote:I'm using gray PVC piping for a lot of my DIY projects. It's skin-friendly, non-toxic, easy to work with, cheap. The gray color I just accept, black would be nice but isn't sold here. This kind of pipe is used for sewage systems around the house, 32 and 40mm for sinks and showers, 115mm for a toilet.

This design uses strips, 18mm wide, cut length-wise from a piece of pipe using a table-saw.

The attached zipfile contains some drawings. I haven't put any dimensioning in them, by printing them without using scaling, they will be the right size. To transfer a drawing/design to a PVC part, I always print, cut it out and attach it to the PVC with some tape. With a marker one could easily draw it on the material and cut it out. (Jigsaw machine..)

For this harness I've used bolts and nuts, because I liked the looks. Glueing would also be possible. The same design could also be made in steel, but my skills weren't sufficient for that.

I've also put a textfile in the Zip, explaining some about my experiences with this PVC material. May be usefull, because used this way it's not a real common material for many people..

You could always PM me with questions. But please, only when you're really interested in making something.
Thanks for the explanation! Unfortunately it appears the ZIP file doesn't show up. I can't find it anywhere.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Peter Sub

Post by Peter Sub »

It seems that attaching a Zip isn't allowed here. Sorry.
Anyone interested may PM me. Please add an email adress I could send it to..
Azzaga

Post by Azzaga »

I'd prefer it made out of ropes since i can hide it store it and stuff easily or just make one anywhere but id like the design to be as safe as possible as the rope could easily slip like from the chin and would choke the neck,
Id like to use it for example to tie my head and then use that to pull my head back to my ankles in a hogtie