Not quite a spanking machine, but it will make your ass hurt

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
nikkyinheels

Not quite a spanking machine, but it will make your ass hurt

Post by nikkyinheels »

Not something I've done, but something I'd like to do.

I'd love to be tied up tight and kept awake all night by intense pain every few minutes. Especially after being sleep deprived. Yes, I'm a little bit nuts ;)

I think a paintball gun would be great for this. Except they are really loud, messy, sometimes jam, and this would probably be hard to do mechanically (or maybe not?)

1. Buy a cheap electric airsoft rifle. Cheap ones typically aren't very accurate. Which is good. You don't want to be hit in the exact same spot. I'd guess you'd need to screw up accuracy even more somehow.
2. Open it up, find the contacts for the trigger.
3. Wire them up to a computer and a relay, write a small program to close the contacts and fire the airsoft gun based on a timer.
4. Tie yourself up in front of the thing, put on a paintball mask / eye protection and wait..

If I do this, I'm pretty sure I won't sit for a week, if not cause permanent damage, so perhaps it's not the best idea. Still... a girl can dream, right? ;)
Being woken up with an airsoft round in the butt or two (tie it in with a computer release so you have to get hit a certain number of times before you can escape) might be something a bit more realistic.
ponylady

Re: Not quite a spanking machine, but it will make your ass

Post by ponylady »

:shock: :shock:

LOL,

i admire your creativity, but i think this is really a bit OTT.
being hit by a popgun doesn't sound nice.

why not use a TENS combined with a noise- or motion detection-sensor
which is placed outside the window or on the balcony ?

same effect, less bruises.
huve

Post by huve »

I saw in a video yesterday a spanking machine that worked on air, it has a cylinder that periodically extended which moved a lever with a paddle on the end. I guess the compressor was off camera somewhere but ti delivered a good force.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Even if you use a less accurate paintball gun, at point-blank range its accuracy will still be too high. You would need to be some distance away from it for the accuracy to degrade sufficiently to serve your purpose.

You could put together your own "paintballs" by replacing the paint with something yucky, like syrup (done outside, of course, to attract insects :twisted:).

Plus, paintballs leave some pretty good bruises. And they hurt, especially if you get several in the same place. I suspect it will get rather unpleasant pretty quickly. Unless that's your game, of course.

This is getting pretty close to lapidation. Let he who is without sin shoot the first paintball!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

For a grand, I'd volunteer my services to shoot you in random places every couple of minutes with my Airsoft Electric Gun (AEG - fires little white plastic ball bearings) - . Lol if I didnt fall asleep myself, wow what a night shift that would be!
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
nikkyinheels

Post by nikkyinheels »

bound_jenny wrote:Even if you use a less accurate paintball gun, at point-blank range its accuracy will still be too high. You would need to be some distance away from it for the accuracy to degrade sufficiently to serve your purpose.

You could put together your own "paintballs" by replacing the paint with something yucky, like syrup (done outside, of course, to attract insects :twisted:).

Plus, paintballs leave some pretty good bruises. And they hurt, especially if you get several in the same place. I suspect it will get rather unpleasant pretty quickly. Unless that's your game, of course.
;)

The paintball gun is a bit over the top, yes ;) Big, huge (but easily explainable ;) welts.

I like paintballing, so I have a bit of experience here, but I don't know how to get them to fire by themselves - the triggers are usually really heavy (I don't think a solenoid would be strong enough). The electric trigger ones are usually really expensive (and I don't like paintball *that* much)

I was thinking to cut down the barrel in a paintball gun to decrease the speed / accuracy. Or even remove the barrel entirely - you still have an inch or two for the gas to work and it is surprisingly accurate even without the barrel.
Makes it loud as hell though...
You can turn down the speed on most guns, but it usually stops working well (doesn't re-cock) if you do.

Airsoft rounds hurt, but not as much as paintballs and they don't make a huge mark. Cutting down a barrel of an electric one won't make them go any slower, but they will be a lot less accurate.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You could tie the gun "spread eagle" with springs so that every time it fires it will bounce around and aim some where else...
Or maybe mounted on the end of a stick and have the front end suported by 2 "v" strings through rings with small weights just lighter that the gun.
That way every time the gun shoots it will bounce up. then the weight of the gun slowly sinks down untill it fires again...
altho, it may just sink to the same spot to fire again...
Then again.... "X" tie the back stick... if the springs are soft enough, the gun may still be bouncing when it shoots again. also, if the gun is not held tightly, some force will be lost from the recoil...

... Now, you have your mission, go test it....
... this message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds
... 9 ...
... 8 ....
...7654321 boom...
... oops...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
mfx

Post by mfx »

It would be possible to arainge for a small radio controlled model servo to move the gun a tiny bit between firings BUT you'd have to be very carefull to make sure it was impossible for the gun to fire at anywhere dangerous! and the only way to do that is hard mechanical limits. I once made a caning machine that used a car windscreen wiper motor with a cam to lift the cane which was tensioned by bungy cord. It had the same problem as here, it always hit the same place unless I was free to move around enough to shift where it hit. The only other thing I've done similar to your fantasy is use a TENS unit applied to a SAFE area (e.g. my arse) and set to a level that doesn't cause intense pain but which will wake me up. The TENS unit is controlled by a circuit that turns it on at random intervals and for a random amount of time.
Zxarr

Post by Zxarr »

You better plug up the hole behind(If thats where you plan to use it)

Well, that line probably makes you think, and is more than enough to state my point.
TieMeTighter

Post by TieMeTighter »

Sounds too dangerous. You'd have to ensure that you wouldn't get a ricochet and there was no possibility of it getting you in the eye, particularly if you were moving around attempting release.
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

Hows this??? Rather cheap and easy to make. Its located in the 23223 zip code. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONybBbiQYa4
master dam

I love it.....

Post by master dam »

Been thinking about this for a few days. What a great Idea. Accuracy and to much power can both be fixed by reaming out the barrel with a drill bit. Also mounting the gun on a light spring would prevent hit the same spot over and over. The ammo comes in different weights. The lightest ones won't hurt as bad as the heavy ones. I would put in a few heavy ones just for fun. What about surrounding the victim with balloons? :D
thedude

Post by thedude »

A better plan would be to hang a drop cloth to get the unused paintballs. If the muzzle speed is turned down (it'd almost have to be, unless you're aiming to get really, very sore) then misses should hit the cloth and then fall intact on the floor.

RE accuracy: Most newer paintball guns have removable barrels. Might be worth trying that way, see how well it degrades the accuracy. Beyond that, you might have to duct tape a motor and weight to it (like a vibe but bigger) to introduce some shaking to it.
master dam

softair vs. paintball

Post by master dam »

a battery powered softair pistol would work best inside there really cheap and you can reuse the ammo. plus its much quieter than a paintball. CO2 power is determined by how fresh of a cylinder it has. Thats kind of hard to control. Paintballs might work outside at a long distance. I'm picturing Against a hay wall, or a barn side. That could be fun cause the victim would hear the shot and have to wait while it travels at them. I'm wondering how much would be involved in hooking up a timer to an airsoft gun? Hopefully theres only 2 wires to the trigger, maybe thats why they make them clear....
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I know nothing about paint ball guns, but I would imagine if you left yourself some small amount of "Squirm room" that might eliminate the being hit in the same spot problem. It would come down to... You're going to be hit, decide where. I would imagine after 10 or 20 hits the choices would become somewhat limited. :lol: