A risky drive

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Nice idea, but I agree with Jenny. I would get a lot more thrill if I was dressed in feminine clothing for the drive back home :twisted: :oops:

One day (in full daylight) I was driving my motorcycle in a country road. I was wearing brown glossy tights under my jeans and low-cut shoes. I decided to stop, take off my socks and continue. Then as I was driving, I pulled up my right leg jeans bottom until it was just over my knee. I decided that I "had to" drive like this for a minimum of 5 kms. A few times there were people sitting on their front porch, and I got the impression they noticed my tights, but at 70-80 kph I doubt they did. But I still got a nice thrill of thinking that maybe they could :oops:
Then when I got into town, I rolled my jeans bottom down, but then it striked me! Even with my jeans rolled all the way down, without my sock, when I have to stop (in traffic) my jeans will go up and people might see my tights! To be honest I stopped as many times as I could :wink:

I just got an idea for another motorcycle scenario: I'll go for a ride in the evening when it's dark, and I'll wear nail polish and a dark red glossy lip stick under my full face helmet. If mywife is with me and I'm lucky, she'll decide that I need to change and put my open face helmet and drive down Main street a few times :twisted: :oops: :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:Nice idea, but I agree with Jenny. I would get a lot more thrill if I was dressed in feminine clothing for the drive back home :twisted: :oops:

One day (in full daylight) I was driving my motorcycle in a country road. I was wearing brown glossy tights under my jeans and low-cut shoes. I decided to stop, take off my socks and continue. Then as I was driving, I pulled up my right leg jeans bottom until it was just over my knee. I decided that I "had to" drive like this for a minimum of 5 kms. A few times there were people sitting on their front porch, and I got the impression they noticed my tights, but at 70-80 kph I doubt they did. But I still got a nice thrill of thinking that maybe they could :oops:
Then when I got into town, I rolled my jeans bottom down, but then it striked me! Even with my jeans rolled all the way down, without my sock, when I have to stop (in traffic) my jeans will go up and people might see my tights! To be honest I stopped as many times as I could :wink:
Oh, so that was you! :P :lol:

It's true that the best part of a dare like that is the thrill of exposure, the fear of being discovered heightens the sense of arousal. Adrenaline is a powerful stimulant.
Michelle wrote:I just got an idea for another motorcycle scenario: I'll go for a ride in the evening when it's dark, and I'll wear nail polish and a dark red glossy lip stick under my full face helmet. If mywife is with me and I'm lucky, she'll decide that I need to change and put my open face helmet and drive down Main street a few times :twisted: :oops: :wink:
I'll be on the lookout for glossy-lipped, nail-polished, nylon-legged motorcyclist with a female passenger who has an evilly satisfied look on her face. :twisted: :wink:

Then I'll ask her to make you wear shorts. :evil: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

bound_jenny wrote: I'll be on the lookout for glossy-lipped, nail-polished, nylon-legged motorcyclist with a female passenger who has an evilly satisfied look on her face. :twisted: :wink:

Then I'll ask her to make you wear shorts. :evil: :twisted:

Jenny.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are caller # 1 Million !!!!

You have won a free motorcycle ride!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:You have won a free motorcycle ride!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have just offered me a prize that is one of the few things that scares the crap out of me... :shock:

Just seeing you ride around like that (with your wife's expression of evil satisfaction - like the cat that just ate the budgies) is priceless already. :lol: :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
pantyjoe

Post by pantyjoe »

i have a friend that we did I dare where if I did not escape my bondage i would watch him cut my shorts up. The only thing I had with me is a few t shirts and lots of bright colored bikini panties. I had to load my car and drive home from the hotel room in just panties and a t shirt. I did it in hot pink bikini panties.