What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bound_jenny

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 23:26
bounddosster wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 14:38 looks like I'm going into the egg business, with a sideline in fertiliser.
Chickens are closing up shop right now.
They flew the coop? :idea: :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

No, they just ain't laying.
Maybe ask the hens from the Holiday carol?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Konsba

Post by Konsba »

I just had an interesting... experience. I often tie my ankles to a one-meter-long spreader bar while standing, but I realized I never tried forcing myself to bend down. So I tied a rope from the center of the spreader bar to a collar around my neck and adjusted its length so that I would be forced to bend forward and down quite a lot. I had a fixed column / pole behind me to which I also secured my waist (for stability) and finally I locked my hands together behind my back to the column.

I did hesitate a lot before clicking the final padlock. I think I contemplated for 5 or more minutes if I should really proceed for a full hour (my usual session length) like this. Maybe it would be more prudent to first test this position for a shorter time? But my horny self went ahead none the less.

It quickly became apparent that this would be quite a stressful position. My legs and back started to hurt. I had to constantly re-adjust my position a bit here and there to try and spread the discomfort in some limited way. Time crawled. I became drenched in sweat and my legs started shaking. I seriously contemplated using an emergency release. Then my hands and heavy silicone cuffs around them became so slick with sweat that I could, with intense effort, slip one of my wrists through. I managed to free myself and have a look at the timer. 13 minutes left.

Well, that was fun. I had to rest a little first. While cleaning up and putting stuff away, I had to fight off cramps in my hamstrings. I can still feel them, hours later, especially when walking. I suspect I will feel them tomorrow, and maybe even the day after that.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 07 Nov 2023, 01:28 No, they just ain't laying.
Maybe ask the hens from the Holiday carol?
There laying something and it ain't eggs.
I've caroled them into a smaller area to contain the mess but their owner still seems alusive. I'm feeding them bread and it's a question of who gets here first the owner or a fox.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

Konsba wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 00:10 I just had an interesting... experience. I often tie my ankles to a one-meter-long spreader bar while standing, but I realized I never tried forcing myself to bend down. So I tied a rope from the center of the spreader bar to a collar around my neck and adjusted its length so that I would be forced to bend forward and down quite a lot. I had a fixed column / pole behind me to which I also secured my waist (for stability) and finally I locked my hands together behind my back to the column.

I did hesitate a lot before clicking the final padlock. I think I contemplated for 5 or more minutes if I should really proceed for a full hour (my usual session length) like this. Maybe it would be more prudent to first test this position for a shorter time? But my horny self went ahead none the less.

It quickly became apparent that this would be quite a stressful position. My legs and back started to hurt. I had to constantly re-adjust my position a bit here and there to try and spread the discomfort in some limited way. Time crawled. I became drenched in sweat and my legs started shaking. I seriously contemplated using an emergency release. Then my hands and heavy silicone cuffs around them became so slick with sweat that I could, with intense effort, slip one of my wrists through. I managed to free myself and have a look at the timer. 13 minutes left.

Well, that was fun. I had to rest a little first. While cleaning up and putting stuff away, I had to fight off cramps in my hamstrings. I can still feel them, hours later, especially when walking. I suspect I will feel them tomorrow, and maybe even the day after that.
Oh wow. I had something similar to this a year or so back. I managed to hogtie myself perfectly (all four cuffs connected by a single padlock) and it felt great until it didn't. It was agony, my lower back and upper thighs were on fire and I had to tap out. I applaud you for going as long as you did!

I long for freakish levels of flexibility, but I'm not sure if, on the application form for the local yoga class, 'to be a better rope bunny' would be terribly acceptable.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

earlier today i tested out my .8mm latex sleepsack with the schrader valve glued to it. i had a heavy silicone hose attached from my vacuum pump to the schrader valve to suck the air out of the sleepsack. i had the vacuum pump cord hooked up to a motion sensor that was connected to a timer that i had set for 45 minutes. after 45 minutes, it would shut off the power and not allow the vacuum pump to run any longer. it was SO tight being vacuumed in the sleepsack, and it was amazing! :D it worked almost exactly how i wanted it to. when the vacuum pump shutoff, it allowed for a bit of air to enter back into the sleepsack, this is something i would like to fix, so that i can be vacuum packed for MUCH longer while the pump is off. i have a couple ideas on how to do it, but in the meantime, this is an AWESOME way to be bound!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

took about an hour'ish earlier this morning to relax in a nice spreadeagle in my leather cuffs. was fun to be able to comfortably stretch out with some bondage and i had a nice orgasm during said relaxation. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
xt

Post by xt »

Crawled (hogtied, hooded and more!) all throughout the house to retrieve keys, then with only freed ankles (but still hooded) walked out the backyard (twice!) to retrieve another series of keys for full release. (Read separate post called "Long Overdue Return to 'The Selfie" for details, plus full elapsed time in SB!)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just spent two and a half hours in a straitjacket, and ten minutes getting loose. :)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

So that was something. It's past 1 in the morning, every last bit of energy is gone. It was a tough week, and the weekend had an absolutely perfect start. It made it all worth it.

I commissioned an audio clip, a fairly long one from a wonderful adult voice actor. I outlined every last little fantasy of mine in the script for this thing, I described in painstaking detail everything I fantasised about happening to me and I had them record it. It's on the internet and it's public, but if you do feel like listening, please just be aware of the tags in the box. I don't want the act of listening to this cause anyone any harm.

https://soundgasm.net/u/VexingLex/Total ... or-Dummies

I played the part of the submissive in this audio, spreadeagle in heels and fishnets. Ice locks, everything. Nails that I could only get away with as a fully-remote worker. The last padlock went into place, the audio started, and the toy playing with my prostate both buzzed and rotated to flick me with every rotation. It turns out, the mental part of self-bondage, and being played with emotionally was a major thing for me and I had two spectacular orgasms. The second one felt like it went on for a minute or two, I know it didn't but time felt like it was standing still.

About two-thirds of the way in to the clip, something washed over me and I just couldn't keep going anymore. I used the emergency keys, unlocked myself gingerly and am now holding on to everything I can as I traverse the house. I'm writing this in a haze, my hands are shaking and it's incredibly difficult to type. What a genuinely wonderful experience.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

this morning i wanted to use my latex vacuum sack. i got the vacuum pump, timer and motion sensor all hooked up and climbed into the sack. i had the timer set for 45 minutes, and the motion sensor to turn on for 1 minute everytime it saw motion. i was completely stuck until the timer turned off. i have a check valve in the vacuum line, so it holds a good vacuum for a while after the vacuum is turned off. i was stuck squirming for a good hour and a half after it had already shut off before i could escape. i took a shower and am feeling good right now.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote: 03 Dec 2023, 15:05 I was stuck squirming for a good hour and a half after it had already shut off before i could escape. i took a shower and am feeling good right now.
And you don't need a sauna for healthy sweating.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

This morning spent over three hours locked in single link manacles wrists behind. A bit longer than I care to be in suck restrictive bondage but I miscalculated my release time and my back up was delayed.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Several days ago, I was motivated to do some self-bondage and spent several hours trying to figure out how to set up everything. Decided to reprogram my SB timer from 2012 to not look for button presses and simply run for 90 minutes when given power.

Several of the hours spent working this out were spent figuring out the release method and mechanism. I eventually decided to use a small electromagnet for a key drop above the head of my camping cot and confirmed that the key would drop to my hand and not my head or face. With that working, I sorted through my medical restraints and found wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and belts for those and a pair to strap down my StraitjacketShop heavy duty locking diaper cover. Went with a bit gag and a muzzle over that to keep the bit in place while also allowing unrestricted breathing.

For excitement, I setup my small tablet computer to run a Commander session file to automatically change the estim settings of my E-Stim 2B for an hour during the bondage. It was a simple ramp up intensity, stop for a bit, change the mode, and then ramp up the intensity again. Probably had like 4 different modes each ramping up the same way.

So, set everything up, applied all the restraints, and began the self-bondage session. It worked out well initially but I realized that the estim automation ramped up too slow for the maximum intensity I had set up. During the estim pause after the first ramp, I felt like I had enough and wanted out. So, I used what slack my wrists had to reach things on the table beside the cot and managed to knock the restraint keys off the table and within reach. Had just started unlocking my wrists when the second ramp started, quickly got my hands free, and shut off the estim.

So, the next day, I started planning the next setup and session. Bought some steel flat stock and angle iron to make mounting brackets for my pneumatic restraint latches and started planning that out. Also changed the estim automation to be more gentle and added some more modes and different ramps. This time, the estim file had a total duration of 1 hour 20 minutes. Yesterday, I decided to simply change how my wrists were restrained to the cot and use the same key drop again. Instead of using a belt between both wrist cuffs and belting it to the cot frame, I directly belted each wrist cuff to the head frame and planned to apply the wrist cuffs while they were already locked to the frame. Also decided to add a spandex hood with integrated blindfold and mouth hole under the gag and muzzle.

The next session finished a little while ago and went much better. Went through the first two estim ramps before deciding to attempt the escape. My hands were much better restrained and I could not reach anything around the cot. So, I pressed my hands against the wall and attempted to move the cot to the side table. This worked out surprisingly easy until I found the table. So, the table top is actually about 10 inches higher than the cot and I had managed to move the head of the cot under the table some. All I could touch of the table was the underside. Doh! However, I had enough grip on the table underside to pull it further over the cot which tilted the top and allowed me to start dumping stuff off the table and onto me. Kept at this until I felt a set of restraint keys land on my neck (Adam’s apple). Carefully moved my neck to slide the keys off my neck as close to my hand as possible and was successful. So, quickly unlocked my wrists and again ended the estim early with the power switch. This session lasted about half an hour.

So, any suggestions for next time?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Riddle wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 12:30 So, any suggestions for next time?
Program your E-stim 2B to create 6 different random sessions - 10 minutes each - over one hour and 6 minutes.

They must come from a group of at least 20 different shapes. So you don't know which 6 shapes will appear during your session. :twisted:
The idea is to do one random shape for 10 minutes, then nothing for 1 minute. Then the 2nd random form of 10 minutes followed by 1 minute of nothing, and so on...

The self-bondage must be of such a nature that it is impossible for you to free yourself during that hour so that you are obliged to undergo the 6 different stimulations whether they seem too soft or too hard. :mrgreen:

Hopefully of course it will be good like the "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" story. :love: :hi: