What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Riddle

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

Post by Riddle »

kinbaku wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 16:11
Riddle wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 12:30 So, any suggestions for next time?
Program your E-stim 2B to create 6 different random sessions - 10 minutes each - over one hour and 6 minutes.

They must come from a group of at least 20 different shapes…
Unfortunately, I am not aware of any method that can allow the 2B to create such random sessions at this time. I believe that I will have to create my own computer control program for multiple reasons with the random sessions being one of those reasons.

:rofl: The self-bondage setups that I use are supposed to be inescapable. :rofl: During the sessions, I have plenty of time to test ways to escape and often find escape methods unknown before the session starts. :facepalm: The next session will always eliminate the previous escape methods, but actually making sure that that no other escape methods exist is rather difficult for me. :mrgreen: :rofl:

Definitely planning on trying another session soon. Wish me luck on actually making it inescapable.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Does the 2B not have a sound recording option?
Then you could use the computer with audacity to create 20 sound fragments and then play them in random order.
Each sound fragment starts with 1 minute of silence and then 10 minutes of sound.

I could possibly come and tie you up in an unfreeable position. :rofl:
In the meantime, good luck in finding an unliberated position. :hi:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I did an hour self-bondage session this morning after spending all night drilling mounting holes in steel flatstock to mount my pneumatic latches to my camping cot. Also made a mounting plate for the ankle restraints. Also wired up a single button with 12 feet of wire for starting the timer and adjusted the firmware accordingly.

So, when I first checked the fit of the restraints, having the ankle restraints at the maximum 4’ spread prevented me from reaching the wrist restraint latches. Thankfully, I had drilled 4 sets of holes for the ankle cuffs and was able to quickly adjust the spread down to 3’. This allowed me to reach the wrist latches and I could start setting up everything else.

While adding the single button to the firmware, I also changed the duration from 90 minutes down to 60 minutes. For the E-Stim 2B, I edited the file to be less intense, spent more time with the output off, and total file duration of about 46 minutes. Also changed the start delay up to 10 minutes.

The session went well and there was no escaping this time. Finished up the session just a few minutes before noon.

Will give more information later on the setup and include some pictures.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Looking forward to the pictures!
R.Mc.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

rmcingle wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:15 Looking forward to the pictures!
R.Mc.
I finally took the pictures and immediately after removed the ankle restraint mounting plate. My lower legs were already rather torn up from bumping into that plate during the short time it was installed; it must be significantly improved to eliminate further bloodshed before being reinstalled. :rofl:
bdsmaddict

Post by bdsmaddict »

Is it ok to share my pictures here? Planning to do a self bondage in a few days time
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Yes, as long as they conform to our posting pictures rules. No genital nudity, substance abuse, animal cruelty, or very dangerous methods.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bdsmaddict wrote: 07 Feb 2024, 17:26 Is it ok to share my pictures here? Planning to do a self bondage in a few days time
Read also viewtopic.php?p=19886#p19886.

Try to avoid GPS information or information (background of the photo) that could damage your personality.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just spent some time in my latex vacuum sack with internal sleeves hooked up to a vacuum pump on a countdown timer and motion sensor. the motion sensor is set to turn on for one minute if it senses movement, and it stays on while it senses movement. i had the countdown timer set for one hour and fifteen minutes, so it would all shut off after that time. i was in it for about an hour, came twice and wanted out, mostly because i wanted to go get some taco bell breakfast. i managed to flip the sensor so it was facing down and would not turn on the pump, then i was able to slip my arm out of the sleeve while there was still a decent vacuum pulled yet and escape. was a really good and fun workout. just got out of the shower and now im going to get some taco bell. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

TNTBound wrote: 09 Feb 2024, 15:58 now im going to get some taco bell. :D
You know, in a way, a Taco Bell breakfast beforehand could also be a release mechanism for a vacuum session ... :lol:
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Just about to get up after a long, lazy Saturday morning lie-in enjoying a good browse around the forum. Throwing back the duvet I caught sight of my locked chastity belt and a wave of exciting, arousing frustration washed over me. A look at my Chaster link showed that I'm into day 14 of my current lock. When I process that in my mind as being a 14-day (and counting!!) selfbondage session, it feels fantastic!! Happy Weekend all :hi:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Gfuel415

Post by Gfuel415 »

Yesterday I started an xtoys session with cam on, and open to the public. I was face down ass up between some steel poles with my hands behind my back and a dildo gag in my mouth. Also available to anyone who joined was control over a hismith in my ass and a vibrator on my pens. 6 or 7(?) Online strangers later I was a shaking mess.... now I want to do it again
public farm.png
bdsmaddict

Post by bdsmaddict »

Just finished a 12 hour session bound in 10kg of chains, tight cuffs and chastity belted, butt plugged with a 2 inch diameter, 16cm long plug , ear plugged and hooded, blindfolded, gagged and clover clamped
Hooked myself up to xtoys with 2x DG-Lab Coyote, had max intensity at 180, vidstream to public and it was wild. Within minutes I was jumping and screaming in pain. By the end of the day i was a drooling, sweating and crying mess.
Totally worth it
Attachments
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bdsmaddict wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 15:17 Hooked ... with 2x DG-Lab Coyote, ... max intensity at 180, vidstream to public and it was wild. Within minutes I was jumping and screaming in pain. By the end of the day i was a drooling, sweating and crying mess.
I believe you. :mrgreen: :rofl: