What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bound_jenny

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by bound_jenny »

Sid not vicious wrote:
Screenshot_20211105-130023_Video Player.jpg
You find me in a building like this what do you do
You'll find out once I get started. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Bdsmfarmer

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

Konsba wrote:Today I sat down naked on the floor with my back against the wall and cuffed my ankles to a one-meter-long spreader bar. Then I used a ratchet-strap on either side of the spreader bar to pull it as close to the wall as possible, parallel to it, forcing me to spread my legs painfully. Then I put on my usual apparel (earplugs, ball-gag, blindfold, nipple clamps) and cuffed my hands to hard-points above and to the sides (think vertical spread-eagle), with one side having an electromagnet on a timer set to one hour.

First I almost didn't register the clothespins on my nipples because the legs hurt more, but after half an hour they definitely began to let themselves be known, as they usually do. I also had to keep my hands busy because relaxing them and hanging from the wide but firm cuffs was very uncomfortable. As the time went by I started yearning release, but at the same time I dreaded it - because what I omitted so far is that I had also connected a 1 kg weight to the clothespins that was held by another electromagnet on another timer - this one set to release a few minutes earlier.

It always seems like an exciting idea to use the weight to rip my nipple clamps away just before I am released, but every time I do it, I start regretting it as the moment approaches. Being in the dark, knowing what will happen eventually (but not when exactly), and being unable to stop it. Adds whole another level.
I do a similar thing but I tie the rope to my balls
Sid not vicious

Post by Sid not vicious »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sid not vicious wrote:
Screenshot_20211105-130023_Video Player.jpg
You find me in a building like this what do you do
You'll find out once I get started. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
me " mmmph MMMPH" I just sit there visibly angry cause I feel my bulge swell up and Is about to burst and I know YOU notice it but theres nothing I can do just forced to sit that and wait like the bitch I am
bdsmaddict

Post by bdsmaddict »

Bound myself since yesterday, still on going at my 22nd hour currently.

Have a butt plug stuffed in and held in with a belt crotch strap. Cock tucked under the strap to give an extra "full" feeling at my crotch. Metal cuffs on my wrists, ankle, thigh, and above elbow; locked on a metal collar.
To restrict movement, my ankle is hobbled with a 20cm chain. Middle of the ankle chain has a long length of chain running up between my legs, wrapped once around my waist held together with a lock. The extra length from the long chain is then pulled up from my belly and attached to the middle ring of my collar, wrapped once around my chests directly under my armpits, reattached to the collar at the middle ring and run back down and locked to my waist chain at my belly. Very little slack was given so i can't fully straighten my body without bending my legs.

Finally, the elbow cuffs are hobbled to each side of my waist chain to allow me only 45 degrees lift of my arms, then my wrists cuffs are hobbled with a 20 cm chains and middle of the chain is locked to the longer chain that runs between my legs. This set up will cause my arms to be pulled downwards when i am standing and i can only reach above my waist if i am sitting. For my arms to be able to reach above my chests i will have to kneel.

I think this set up is by far the most restrictive and yet not hindering body functions as i can reach to my cock to untuck by sitting down to pee and i can eat/drink if i kneel.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound , bdsmaddict
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bdsmaddict

Post by bdsmaddict »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Aloha from Bound , bdsmaddict
Heya Shannon!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

last night i spent some time in my .8mm thick black chlorinated latex sleepsack. i squeezed into it, got the neck seal over my mouth below my nose, then got my arms into the internal sleeves and proceeded to suck all the air out that i could with my mouth. then i stretch my neck out till the seal is on my neck and im nice and stuck. :D think i was in it for about 2 hours or so, and it takes a concentrated effort to escape from. you can wiggle and squirm all you want and feel completely helpless, its an amazing experience, not for the inexperienced though. this sleepsack i actually ordered with a taller neck seal so it actually holds a vacuum for a longer time than my other .4mm thick neck entry sleepsack. i have to say, latex is the most fun way i have found to be bound, but it does take some effort to prepare and to clean up afterwards.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got done playing in my .8mm neck entry latex sleepsack. i have a vacuum pump, and i put a fuel line on it and into the sack with me so it could suck the air out while im inside. was fun squirming around inside it!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

I appreciate this sounds like a poor-quality piece of fiction, but I promise you it isn't. My Edge-O-Matic arrived. Finally, after almost four months.

The minute I finished work for the week, I plugged it into my Venus, made sure everything was all safe and secure, applied a French manicure and pedicure, my chastity cage, a brand new pair of fishnets and heels and a gag that sticks a dildo partway down my throat. I locked my ankles and wrists to each bedpost with proper locking cuffs. The plug fit snugly and wasn't going anywhere, and neither was the Venus. I put the ice lock to the side, clicked the last padlock into place, and immediately became aware of how much trouble I was in. The audio had already started, a JOI track from soundgasm.net filled my ears as I experienced the most indescribable thing of my whole life. I think the ice melted finally, after about ninety minutes. I still ache everywhere, and every time I think back to it, I can't operate. I'm just a mess. I sat and cried briefly afterwards, I can't explain what it's like to finally belong to something after so long but I've found it. I've been here on this forum for nearly ten years now, but I've been trying to find -that something- for twice that.

Something changed on the weekend. I couldn't focus today. I'm shaking so much and my head is swimming just thinking about it. I'm going to start growing out my hair and nails, every single moment is just one in between the last time and the next time I get reduced to a dribbling wreck that has had every inch of their body under total control of something or someone else. I was degraded the whole time and couldn't push the earphones out, and (as passe as it might sound) I firmly believed everything that was being said to me.

I wasn't expecting to experience a life-resetting incident but this is what that was. I need to be locked up permanently, at the whims of another human being who was put on this earth to use me for their own gratification. I now need to figure out how to get that.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bdsmaddict wrote:Bound myself since yesterday, still on going at my 22nd hour currently.
I think this set up is by far the most restrictive and yet not hindering body functions as i can reach to my cock to untuck by sitting down to pee and i can eat/drink if i kneel.
Welcome to BoundAnna, bdsmaddict.
Very good find for a good restrictive tie. I like it!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:just got done playing in my .8mm neck entry latex sleepsack. i have a vacuum pump, and i put a fuel line on it and into the sack with me so it could suck the air out while im inside. was fun squirming around inside it!
You have found your ultimate bondage, completely embraced by the sleeping bag. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TiedJoe wrote:I appreciate this sounds like a poor-quality piece of fiction, but I promise you it isn't. My Edge-O-Matic arrived. Finally, after almost four months.
I wasn't expecting to experience a life-resetting incident but this is what that was. I need to be locked up permanently, at the whims of another human being who was put on this earth to use me for their own gratification. I now need to figure out how to get that.
Not a cheap device, but I think it's worth the price if it works well.
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

kinbaku wrote:
TiedJoe wrote:I appreciate this sounds like a poor-quality piece of fiction, but I promise you it isn't. My Edge-O-Matic arrived. Finally, after almost four months.
Not a cheap device, but I think it's worth the price if it works well.
It works so well, and if you're even remotely curious about it, you have a ringing endorsement from me on it.

It's torturous. I got so desperate about half an hour in, that I tried stopping the contractions so it wouldn't turn off. It's physically out of my control, I have to contract. The harder I tried, the harder the downfall was after I inevitably failed and went soft.

Writing this, after another session. I'm going to replace the ice lock and go again, I'm so sore everywhere from trying to cum that I could barely pick up my laptop to reply to you. This has been the best period of my entire life. :oops:
TanyaHumble

Post by TanyaHumble »

Was a few months ago, I had a moment of free time so I decided to make the most of it. Took out my ropes , black cotton, and the plan was to do a hogtie. Booted up the computer and set up the e-stim, to slowly ramp up after a certain time. did a few trial runs and decided it was at safe levels. ( little did I know it was too safe ) hooked up the nodes with a vacuum pump attached so things would not fall off, was the idea at least. Then proceeded to tie my self up. All was going good for the first 30 or so minutes then the stiffness started in my arms and I needed to shift to the side. The e-stim plateaued and never pushed me over the edge and I kept lying on the floor, wanting more but not getting it. It was very frustrating :P . At the hour mark I gave up, freed myself and stopped the e-stim coming to the conclusion that I am not as agile or enduring as I was.
Visit if if have time to spare~
https://www.emlalock.com/#/f/bkz7kl1lue
Karren

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

Post by Karren »

Last night I tied myself up with stockings and gagged myself with one. After struggling a few minutes I apparently got overly aroused, spontaneously, and had to launder my panty hose and girdle. lol
tied up.jpg
tied up 2.jpg
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX