I was strolling down the steet one day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
JIMDINI

I was strolling down the steet one day

Post by JIMDINI »

Why do I never come across this sort of thing in my neighbourhood :?:
Attachments
is this a Yoke (2).jpg
is this a Yoke (2).jpg (67.78 KiB) Viewed 3604 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
KinkInSpace

Re: I was strolling down the steet one day

Post by KinkInSpace »

Likely because its considered illegal in many countries, and the police will arrest you.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Or because it is bloody cold!

I don't think it's illegal in Northern Europe, as long as it is "consenting adults"
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its illegal because its provocational. You can't do it in locations where young children are. The police will arrest you. You likely won't need to pay a fine, but its their job to ensure that it stops right there.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Not all police have the powers of the Dutch police, a british bobby would probably just give her a lift home once they were satisfied she was 'consenting '. :)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Getting around the legal aspect could be as simple as a photo shoot, with all the licenses and paperwork in order. Publicity stunt. There have also been cases of quick photo shoots where the model does her stuff for the camera, and within a couple of minutes, before the cops get there, everyone has disappeared into the crowd.

Or it could be a part of some kind of festival (San Francisco comes to mind...). Or in some neighborhoods it's quite commonplace and tolerated by the local authorities.

So basically, Jimdini, you're living in the wrong neighborhood. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

JIMDINI wrote:Why do I never come across this sort of thing in my neighbourhood
I took this as a rhetorical question.

@ Slave_L: Why should she be arrested, it's not like she's naked.

Plus it's no different than the Key West Gay and Lesbian Fantasy Fest.

No one is arrested there either.
key_west_gay_pride3.jpg
key_west_gay_pride3.jpg (7.59 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
lj

Post by lj »

It's not so much the police powers, but the local laws.

In the UK genital exposure will get you arrested if it is deliberately provocative "flashing", but exposure as in the photo would most probably just result in a quiet word from the police, explaining the risks of causing public offence and getting a bad reaction from some of the more intolerant people.

Other countries, other laws
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The reason is that it attracts a certain attention which can make someone driving a vehicle be distracted enough to cause an accident. Its this reason the police would remove you from the streets.

I know this because I did some research about being nude in public. Fun fact is, that in the Netherlands, it is not illegal to be nude in public, as in many other european countries. However, it is not allowed to be nude in places that can be seen as disturbing to other people, where the focus is entirely on areas near roads.

So if you are being nude in some park where others are less likely to be affected by you, its perfectly okay. However, if you are being nude with the sole idea to show sexuality, it doesn't matter where you are, its illegal.

The police doesn't seem to understand this concept most of the time and can arrest you, but many countries who are aware of what the actual laws are, have organisations that will help you in order to get the nudity concept out into the world.

Also, there is a distinction between being top-less and total nudity. In the Netherlands, top-less is allowed almost everywhere. For example, on a hot day on the beach, many people will be top-less, but if you go fully nude, that is illegal as there are too many people. For that reason there are nude-beaches.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Slave_L wrote:Also, there is a distinction between being top-less and total nudity. In the Netherlands, top-less is allowed almost everywhere.
She should be OK then, I have seen young ladies wandering the streets of Dutch cities wearing as scanty clothing as that nearly thirty years ago. :D :rofl: