Interesting e-stim chastity challenge

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Interesting e-stim chastity challenge

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have the Public cock enemy nr 1 from Mystim.

Basically its a huge chastity cage with 2 small rubber pads build in that move from mid to the cock on both left and right side.

You connect the leads on the outside and basically what this does is put electricity on your cockhead, which is neatly exposed.

Unlike other estim items, the sensation is both unique and pretty powerful given that it is directly to your sensitive cockhead, and not on the base of it, like others. The electricity goes directly through it.

Now, here's the kicker with this one. If you're a grower and you don't use contact gel (I don't) then when you have an erection in this cage for as much as it allows, the pads are firmly pressed against your cockhead, and the electricity makes perfect contact. But... if you do a session for 20 minutes or more, at some point, your penis will become a bit flaccid. It no longer properly presses against the pads and this increases the feeling you have from it. The only way to combat this when bound is to think of erotic thoughts to get that erection back. Normally when I do this, I put the estim on a very powerful setting, and I have to fight the smallest moments where it becomes a bit flaccid. When doing this for an hour, sometimes it can be really frustrating because at some point, you simply are not focussed anymore, and you get punished for that. Then of course the mind really likes that, and wham, the erection is back. This repeats about 10 times until the session is over, each time getting worse as it becomes harder.

Now, today I was tired and I decided to try something new.

I was to wear the cage and electricity was to run on it for 60 minutes, but instead of going really powerful, the setting was mild. I did feel it, but nothing near painful. My next goal was, while being stimulated, to go sleep.

Now, I know that if my penis goes flaccid for a bit, the stimulation will increase. I didn't really know how bad it would become. I hoped that I would be able to fall asleep and that the stimulation would not be too bad to wake me up, giving me a nice surprise when I wake up. I expected that it would not be too painful.

Well, I was wrong, lol. As I was very sleepy, my penis became more flaccid and the intensity increased. It didn't yet caused me to jump out of my bed, but it was definitely much more noticeable this time. That was kind of erotic so it wasn't before long before I got that erection back. This continued a few times until I got sleepy enough not to care. Eh... bad mistake. My penis became even more flaccid, probably like semi-erect right now... and wow, it quickly became overwhelming. Like when you have set to receive electric shocks on a random timer. You feel nothing until that moment and then ZAP!. The only difference is, it keeps ZAPPING until I get my penis erect again, so I have to focus hard. Trying to sleep isn't helping.

Luckily my penis does seem to get used to it (or it doesn't get that flaccid) and those moments became less and less. I did feel myself drifting off a few times, but got zapped back into reality when my penis became more flaccid again and I had to battle to not get this painful zap. At the end, I did feel I was about to fall asleep when the 60 minutes were over and the device turned itself off.

I did not have to concentrate anymore so I thought I'd fall asleep directly. It wasn't the case. I was well rested actually. I decided to just lay a bit and keep my eyes closed seeing what would happen if I turned back the power on my penis when it was flaccid. So I waited, and a few times just thinking about what I was going to do got me erected again, but not so much that it was being all proud. After 20 minutes I decided I was going to do it. Turned on the unit, and as predicted, the moment my penis started to feel the electricity, it immediately got an erection. I decided to ramp up the power quicker now to a very stimulating level. As I was erected, I could handle a high setting, and not worry about what would happen if I became flaccid. Turning it up quickly (but not too quick) was quite the ride. I pretended my Mistress was slowly turning it up until she saw a reaction from me, and that got me in heaven. Every moment I contracted my muscles were amplified causing even more arousing, and at the same time it was quite a lot to handle too.

After a minute or two enjoying this, I powered down and got out of bed, fresh and awake.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.