Beginner's Outdoor Self Bondage Adventures

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Sprinttri

Beginner's Outdoor Self Bondage Adventures

Post by Sprinttri »

I am just beginning to explore outdoor self bondage enjoying many of the stories here.

I got home from work, had a quick dinner, with butterflies in my stomach I grabbed my backpack with my self bondage gear, and quickly headed out to the spot I had selected in the woods dressed in a t-shirt, shorts, a hat, and old running shoes. My selected spot was just over a 1/2 mile walk from my house and it was accessed by following the main trail for about 1/8th of a mile, switch to a less travelled trail for about 100 yards, and then follow a deer path to a local party spot, and then another 100 feet or so through some low pines. I selected it because it was secluded, while still being close enough to some houses to hear activity but not see what I was doing giving me a sneaky thrill. It also had two substantial trees that provided perfect anchor points for overhead ropes and low anchor points.

Once at my spot I unpacked my gear starting with spreading my fleece blanket on the ground between the two trees and centered on three stakes I had driven into the ground for my self bondage. I then secured my short pieces of rope to the stakes, the bottom two to spread my secured ankles as far as possible, and the top one to secure my bound hands to stretched above my head. Next I placed my fur cuffs on my wrists and ankles and test tied myself to the stakes ensuring the restraints were tight but easily put on and fairly easily removed. A thrill came over me as I stripped off my clothes and shoes and felt the breezes tease and tickle my naked flesh causing my excitement to grow even more as I happily enjoyed the freedom.

After I set up my cell phone to record my self induced torment, it was time to tightly secure my fur cuffs to the ropes secured to the stakes. As I tightened all the connections lying on my back I imagined how this would look if I was discovered. I smiled as I thought about what the reaction would be. Would they be into this and take advantage of my vulnerability? Would they hurt me? As I thought further I squirmed in mock struggle for the video. The breezes again picked up and stimulated my naked exposed skin.

I then loosened my bonds and turned over so I was now bound securely on my stomach. Now the breezes changed their torment to my now exposed ass. I again imagined what someone would do if they discovered me. I imagined a woman finding me and being a Dom blind folding me and tightening my restraints so there was no way I could self release. Then the Dom would repeatedly spank my ass hard as punishment followed by punishing my cock and balls without allowing me to cum. With my legs spread wide she would have easy access to my ass and fill it with a butt plug securing it with my rope. She would spank my ass hard some more all the while asking me if this is what I had hoped would happen and if I was going to enjoy the video.

My cock was screaming for release but I had more fun planned for myself. I released myself and set up for my next planned self bondage adventure.
DonaldY

Re: Beginner's Outdoor Self Bondage Adventures

Post by DonaldY »

And what about mosquitoes and other insects?
And creepy crawly things on the ground?
cdinbonds

Re: Beginner's Outdoor Self Bondage Adventures

Post by cdinbonds »

DonaldY wrote:And what about mosquitoes and other insects?
And creepy crawly things on the ground?
All part of the fun! You can't escape them if you are properly bound. If they creep you out, it's all part of the thrill that you can't control.

Or you can use bug spray if you are worried about disease carrying mosquitoes etc.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.