Friction By ZantetsukeN

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mickey

Friction By ZantetsukeN

Post by mickey »

can this work and how can i make it work
whith the heat and friction and the release

Last edited by mickey on 03 Dec 2007, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

mickey

Post by mickey »

thanx Anna
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

I'm not sure if it would work. I have to use lots of lube to use anal toys to minimize friction, and without a fair bit of friction you will not be able to heat anything up beyond 37C.

But it does sound like a good idea if only we can come up with a different way to sense if you have done enough to be released.

I will have to have a good think about this one - I want to try it out.
huve

Post by huve »

How about instead of heating a dildo, make it up into a kind of pump, may not simulate sex, but i will look and feel humiliating.

If could be used to pump water from one reservoir into an empty container with the key attached to a float, when it floats up it can be used.

Maybe a picture for this is needed? I will see what I can do and send to Anna to post.
jake

Post by jake »

How about the pump is pumping water from a reservoir into your ass? 8)

The problem is, things could get a bit messy if you need to expell some before you're done. :x
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

human_slave wrote:How about instead of heating a dildo, make it up into a kind of pump, may not simulate sex, but i will look and feel humiliating.
I think I have a solution:

Get a regular bicycle pump (with a long hose on it) and replace the handle with something a little more "friendly".

To the end of the hose attach a water balloon with a key inside it , you will need to sick the water balloon on the hose with some gaffer tape to make sure it is airtight. The key will be released when the balloon pops

Stick the balloon out of reach up a wall or something and attach the pump to something horizontal (I used my bed frame).

While properly gagged and bound there should only be one way to work the pump.

I have not yet tried it properly bound but have done it twice with no problems while unbound. But I did check everything was working properly before I started. I will try it fully bound the next time I have the house to myself for long enough, but will be using a couple of backups.

I used water balloons because they were the only ones I had but I think normal balloons should work just as well but you are best off checking for yourself.

Additional pumps could be used that do not have balloons to create the probable need to do more work.

I hope you can work out what I mean by all this, if I could draw I would make you all a diagram.

I found "doing" this one very fun (I love being forced to take it up the rear) and so I can't wait to try it out bound. Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements.
jake

Post by jake »

That would put quite a lot of pressure on your ass :shock:

A way to make it more exciting would be to partially fill the water balloon with a liquid of your choice, and put it above your head.
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

There is hardly any pressure at all.

I could have made it clearer that there is no liquid other than air begin pumped.
jake

Post by jake »

I suppose, I'm just thinking of the amount I have to pump when pumping up bicycle tires or the like... but I suppose a balloon would put up a lot less resistance.
slobin

Post by slobin »

countdown321 wrote:Additional pumps could be used that do not have balloons to create the probable need to do more work.
I think that an important part of original scenario is that (a) you are blindfolded and not able to see the temperature achieved and, (b) if you decide that you work with the wrong didlo and change it, it became cool back in a short time. So you are facing a hard dilemma: continue to hop on the (probably wrong) didlo or change it, risking to lose all you have gained so far.

In "pumps and balloons" version of dare this can be emulated by pining a very small hole in each balloon. If you do your work in a good tempo, you will inflate the balloon faster than it is deflated, but if you choose to change the object of your work -- you will got all you are deserved. (evil green here)
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

awesome drawing
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
jake

Post by jake »

slobin has a very good point.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I am getting some devilish ideas. :twisted:

Hands cuffed or tied behind back. Decently gagged, maybe even blindfolded. Legs hobbled but not pinned so that the nether regions are accessible.

Duct tape a dildo, vibrating to make it more interesting, to a bladder-type foot pump that is connected to something inflatable with a small hole in it.
Any pause and progress will be lost.

Small air mattresses, flotation devices, and other inflatable items may be used. And the larger the item, the longer it takes to inflate it enough to be able to depress a pushbutton that will connect a battery to a clock mechanism, which will deliver the release device.

So not only does one have to pump the dildo enough to blow up the inflatable item enough to push the button, but one has to keep it up to maintain inflation, and then hold the rythm for the time it takes for the clock to deliver the key. Let up and the button will be released, stopping the clock.

Plus the strain of controlling one's self with all that very, very stimulating activity. Deliciously tormenting!

Of course the usual backups are present, and must be much more inconvenient than the pumping.

Maybe even add a set of nipple clamps tied to the ceiling to make it even more interesting. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lifer

Post by lifer »

I like the way you think bound_jenny! :lol:
Life is what you make it.